One in a million

By NanamiUchiyama

[英語が苦手なあなたのためのはじめての洋書] One in a million Nanami Uchiyama 読者対象:英語初級者 読むのにかかる時間:1時間以内 -Story- What would you do... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

59 3 1
By NanamiUchiyama

Chapter 7

Soon, it became dark and we saw a sunset. The sky-was orange and the city-lights were shining like stars.

We walked along the beach.

I asked him "Why were you hanging out with her yesterday?"

"Because, she had asked me to hangout before you asked me on friday. " "I see. "I said.

"Listen. Yesterday was no fun as I am having with you today. She is not attractive as you are. I think I made a mistake yesterday. I should've not spent time with her. And I regret that I didn't follow my heart.

I really like you and want to stay with you." he said, as he held my hands and looked into my hands.

"But, back in America, there is a lots of girls. Like they are prettier than me and everything. "

"They are not as cute as you are and not as nice as you are and not as smart as you are. I just like the way you are."

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded.

Then he kneed down and asked me.

"Will you be my girl friend?"

"Yes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.7M 233K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...