But You Are My Step Sister

By shellly94

My mom has just gotten married. When my lesbian step sister Mary comes into my life I would have never though... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
A/N:
A/N

Chapter One

54.7K 618 102
By shellly94

My mom has just gotten married. Her husband and his kids are moving in today. I have never even met his kids. They got married at the court house. I wonder if it will be like on tv when the kids meet the other kids for the first time. We are waiting outside and I'm getting tired of it. I'm about to go back inside when my new step family drive up.

Rob gets out of his truck and kisses my mom. She kisses him back. A tall teenage boy gets out of the truck. He has brown short hair. He has a tan and blue eyes.

He opens the back door. Another boy gets out but he is really young. He can't be any older then three. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. The fact that he is so young tells me that it hasn't been long since Rob's divorce.

The next person who gets out of the truck is a female. She is sexy. She has a nice tan, black hair, and green eyes. She is in her teens. My adopted sister and I look at each other and think the same thing. We both want her. If she is apart of our team then my adopted sister would get her.

My adopted sister has blond hair and green eyes. Everyone thinks she is so sexy. She isn't my type though. I can't see her as sexy because it is to weird. She has been my sister since we were really young. She came into my life when I was two. She came from drug parents. My mom and dad adopted her when she was just a week old.

My parents got a divorce six years ago. I still go and stay with my dad the weekends and so does my adopted sister Madelyn. However my mom asked him if we could be here this weekend while Rob and his kids move in.

Rob has his kids come meet us before they unpack the truck. Rob says, " This is my son Josh, the little one is Nick, and my daughter name is Marissa. Kids this is Madelyn and Jade."

We all shake hands. They take turns giving my mom a hug. Of course she already knows them.

Mom says, " Girls help them get their stuff and show them to their rooms."

We do as she ask. My house is a six bedroom three bath. We show Josh were Nick bedroom is first. It is next to our parents so that they can hear him at night. Those are the only two bedrooms that are downstairs.

We then go upstairs and show Josh were his room is. He pretty much has this half to his self other then in the morning time. There are three girls what does he expect.

We next show Marissa to her room. She is the first door when we get to our part of upstairs. Her room is right next to mine. I am in the middle between her and Madelyn.

After we show her to her room we go help unpack the rest of the truck. I am so happy when we are done.

I go to my room and Madelyn isn't fair behind. I lay on my bed while she sits on my love seat. We have the door closed. She says, " So how long do you think it will take before these old city slickers get tired of this place?"

" I don't know but they have no choice but to stay here."

" I know and sadly we can't even go to dad's house this weekend. I miss the lake house."

" I do too but we had to stay for mom."

" Yeah I know." We start watching tv. Not even half way into it my closet door opens. I look behind me. It is Marissa. I say, " Hey it ain't cool not to knock."

" I didn't know were it lead. Do we share a closet or something?"

" No it is just a secret passageway. You couldn't possible have that much close where you would have to use two closets and all of the secret passageway."

" No I was just wondering."

" Oh ok."

" It's cool though that it is like that."

" Yeah my other closet is that way also but it leads to Madelyn's room."

" Awesome." Madelyn and I nod. We go back to watching tv hoping she will leave but no such luck.

She says, " So what is there to do around here for fun?"

" Go cow tipping" Madelyn says.

" Are you for real? I thought that wasn't real."

" She isn't for real about it being the only fun thing to do around her. However it is a real thing and it is the most fun when you are drunk. Their is a mall about thirty minutes away, a local dinner everyone hangs out at, a place in the woods that people have parties on the weekends at, and a lake about an hour away."

" So basically not a lot. So I see you didn't say anything about you joining the parties on the weekends. Do you guys not party?"

Madelyn has her head back in the tv. It shocks me because I thought Marissa would be her type. I guess she isn't country enough for her.

I decide to answer Marissa's question. " We party juat not here. We normally are at our dad's lake house on the weekends so we party down there."

" Oh that cool."

" Yeah but if Josh and you want to go to the party tonight then we can because I know the people throwing it."

" Yeah I will go ask Josh if he wants to come." I nod and she walks out.

Madelyn looks at me and says, " I thought she would never leave. Did you really just invite her and her brother to the party in the woods?"

" Yeah and you need to be nicer to her. At least for mom please."

" Ok ok."

We go back to watching the show.

****

Madelyn and I are walking to the spot with Josh and Marissa behind us. Marissa says, " Are there any snakes?"

Madelyn rolls her eyes. Luckily Josh and Marissa don't see her. I mouth behave. I say, " Yeah there are snakes but there won't be when we get where we are going."

Marissa steps closer to her brother like he is going to help her but he is just as scared as she is. After a little bit longer we arive at the spot. A cheerleader walks up to Madelyn. Madelyn puts her arm around the cheerleader and walks off.

A football player named Drake walks up to me and says, " Yo Jade if your sister doesn't stop taking my cheerleaders then me and your family is going to have problems. She sexy and all but I would hate to see how ugly you guys and your momma will be once I get done with you."

Josh says, " What the fuck did you just say?" He steps up to Drake.

I say, " Josh trust me he ain't worth it."

Drake gets in his face and says, " Who the fuck do you think you are stepping up to me on my turf like this?"

" I think I am the dude that is gonna fuck you up for talking about my family like that. Where I come from you don't threaten to put your hands on a female."

Luckily right when shit was about to get way out of hands Billy the head football player walks up.

Billy says, " Drake go sit your drunk ass down. This is not your turf. You know better then messing with them Summer girls. You ever threaten to hit one of my female family members again I will knock you out. You won't even have to worry about telling coach because I will and he will tell me job well down for standing up for a female."

" Sir yes sir." Drake goes and sits down.

" Sorry about him. He can be a real dick sometimes. Thanks for coming to my cousins and aunt's rescue. I couldn't help but hear that you are kin to them too. You must be on their dad's side because I have never seen you in these parts before."

Billy gives me a hug and I hug him back.

Josh says, " Acutely it is their mom's side. I'm their new step brother and this is their new step sister. I'm Josh and she is Marissa."

They shake hands. " So you are Rob's boy. Your daddy is a good man. Sorry for saying this madam but it is a real shame you are my kin."

" No sorry needed but your not my type so it all works out."

Josh says, " Yeah dude she is into females."

" She will fit right in with Jade and Madelyn then because they are both lesbians also. I'm ok with it though because they are still the sweet girls that I grew up with. Do you play any sports?"

" I used to be on the basketball team at my old school. I know how to play all kinds of sports though."

" Well grab a beer and we will go throw the pig skin. I want to get to know my new cousin."

Josh nods and they walk off.

I look at Marissa and say, " So you are a lesbian?"

" Yeah and so are you."

" Yelp."

We go and get drinks. We sit by the bonefire just getting to know each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 529 49
Here I thought my family is ready to give me another chance when they decided to release me from my prison. Only to find out that they are about to t...
6.6K 428 24
Growing up is not easy. Growing up in the early 2000's as a closeted lesbian- even harder. This is Bella Jameson's story- growing up in the closet...
28.8K 750 34
"Skylar...what about my brother?" The young brunette asked. "I don't give a fuck. I was taught to go after what I want. I want you." Skylar stated le...
374K 13.5K 31
"Aren't you gonna come in?" "Aren't you gonna invite me in?" "What are you? A vampire? "Yes, I am Jasmine."