Retro-cognition

De MajaDiana

[Paranormal / Action / Romance] Unique is the daughter of Retro-the God of Time. As a Goddess coming of age... Mai multe

Copyright
Chapter 1 - Fallen
Chapter 2 - Meeting with the Spawn of Satan
Chapter 3 - The Other Side of Sion
Chapter 4 - Angels
Chapter 6 - Whiskey Makes Everything better
Chapter 7 - A Make-believe Cupid?
Chapter 8 - Sion Saves the Day.
Chapter 9 - Experimenting is No Fun
Chapter 10 - Unique as a Gypsy
Chapter 11 - Slutty Clothing.
Chapter 12 - Sion's Strange Behavior
Chapter 13 - Unique's Wedding
Chapter 14 - Want to See My Tree House?
Chapter 15 - History Lessons.
Chapter 16 - The Next Step
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Training
Chapter 19 - Wet dream
Chapter 20 - Sion's Proposal
Chapter 21 - A meeting with fear
Chapter 22 - Envy's First Attack
Chapter 23 - The circle of Gods
Chapter 24 - A Unique Creation
Chapter 25 - A Kidnapping
Chapter 26 - The Reason for Unique's Death
Chapter 27 - An Escape
Chapter 28 - The Final Death
Chapter 29 - A Happy Ending
Note From The Author

Chapter 5 - Awkward Tension

4.8K 359 23
De MajaDiana

Chapter 5 - Awkward tension

"Sion!"

Unique waited patiently for him to respond. When he didn’t, she sucked in a mouthful of air and screamed. He’d better hurry to react.

"Yeah?" he called through the door. "Do you need me to scrub your back, hot stuff?"

That bastard. He was enjoying this.

"Where are the towels?" she yelled. Even though, she knew that he couldn’t see her, she still felt the need to hide her body from being seen. Her right arm hugged around her chest while the other covered her crotch area.

"Oh. I must have placed them out here.” He snickered. “Do you want me to fetch one for you, sweet cheeks?"

His tone of voice revealed that this was just another notch on his master plan to annoy her. She grumbled.

"I've gotten some new clothes too,” he added. “And, frankly speaking, I think these are much better than your current oversized clothing.”

She looked around. There was nothing to cover her body with, apart from the drenched clothes on the floor. She puffed her cheeks and inhaled deeply.

"Fine…” She exhaled. “Throw it in here. Don't come in here though. Open the door, and reach your hand in."

Sion chuckled. “You’re such a prude. Don’t worry; I won’t bite unless you ask me to.”

"Sion..." she warned.

She could hear him sigh. "Fine." The door opened slightly, and his hand snaked in with some clothing and a towel. "You have to take it though. I doubt the floor is dry enough to drop it on there."

Unique tiptoed over to the door, careful not to put herself in view of the opening. She stopped behind the door and reached for his hand. The distance was still too far between them. Leaning closer, she lost her balance and realized too late that she was going to fall. With a squeal, she grabbed his arm for support and in an instant; her mind was sucked into his memories.

“Oh, yeah. Turn around for me, babe,” Sion muttered. The view in front of him showed nothing but true perfection. Fury would kill me if he knew about this, he thought. But he didn’t care. This was too good to miss; there was no chance he would let this opportunity slip.

He scanned the bathing park for her. She had to be here somewhere. Nevertheless, only the other Goddess’ were in view. He walked behind the hedge, peering in at random, hoping to catch a view of her.

When he came across a large hole in the hedge, he stopped and peered through. The view was blurred by the green leaves. Still, the object of his fantasies was clear as a day. The water caressed her skin, leaving glistening trails over her bare skin. Oh, dear. Desire filled him.

It would be so easy to step through. A part of him wanted to believe that she wouldn’t mind if he did. Perhaps she would even get freaky with him. He snorted. As if. She wouldn’t recognize lust even if he sprung out with a massive boner and flashed her.

Unique turned around. Her white locks clung to her chest, covering those delicious curves. Come on, Unique. You can do better than that.

She cupped her hair and twisted the long white locks free of water. His jaw almost hit the ground. How can they be so round?

Get it together, Sion! He groaned. Why was he acting as if it’s the first time he saw a naked body? He didn’t know, and frankly, he didn’t care. This was too good.

She turned again, shadowing his view. Darned. He wanted to beg, to call out in the hopes that she would react and expose all of her beauty.

He leaned forward. If he arched his back just a bit, he’d be able to see her front again. The leaves rustled loudly when his face came in contact with them. The sounds startled him, and he jerked away, losing his balance. With arms flailing, he attempted to regain his momentum. He realized this had been a grave mistake as he fell out of his hiding place. Unique’s scream reached his ears, mere seconds before he was going to collide with the ground. This was going to hurt his face.

Unique gasped as her mind was freed. She grabbed the clothes and spun around. With her foot, she smacked the bathroom door closed. When there was no complaint from Sion, she figured that he’d moved away in time. Such a shame. She placed the clothing on the toilet and took the towel. With quick movements, she dried herself before getting dressed.

She couldn’t believe what she’d seen. He had stalked her in Haims—in the bathing park of all places. As her beating heart calmed down, a nauseating feeling spread instead. She wanted to cry, to hide away, and she wanted to be home with her father.

Sion’s perverted memory replayed in her mind, and the sickening sensation intensified each time. She struggled to focus on something else. Anything would do, just not this. Her mind was blank though, only Sion and his memories were available to her. Something rattled in the back of her mind, and she remembered the other vision, the memory with her father playing with her.

It wasn’t much better since she was still stuck with that horrible Sion narration. But at least she wasn’t naked.

With all her might, Unique concentrated on the time and place. She groaned. Why wouldn’t it move past his point of view? Her own memory was nowhere to be found, and besides making her heart beat in panic, it made tears trickle down her cheek too. It wasn’t fair. She should be allowed to remember something pleasant instead of these horrid passion-filled visions of a stalking pervert.

Unique sniffled. Alright, she had to get back to Haims as soon as possible. Her father could explain all this to her, right? She looked at her own reflection. She cringed. What was she wearing?

The dress that Sion had given her was terribly low cut. If she leaned forward, her breasts would tip out. She narrowed her eyes and smiled at the mirror. Fine. She exhaled. This would be easy. Sion would get what he deserved.

The breathing exercises helped calm her nerves, and she walked out of the bathroom with pride. There was no way he’d get to see the effect he had on her.

She halted when her eyes fell on Sion. He was standing with a bare chest, leaning over to study something in his groin. Unique hesitated before looking. Please, let him be clothed. Her prayers must have been heard, because a quick glance revealed that he at least wore pants.

He looked up and grinned. “How cool is this?”

Pointing to his legs, he made a few pelvic thrusts. She widened her eyes; the object of his fascination was a large shiny belt buckle.

“What in Morticia’s name is that?” She faked a gag.

“It’s a belt buckle!” Sion beamed. “It reads ‘Passion Nation’.”

Unique didn’t move. "It fits you."

"I know, right? It's a cool as me."

Unique snorted. "As if… I meant it was just as idiotic as you."

He pouted. "You wound me."

She rolled her eyes. An idea came to mind, and she went to the bed. She lay down, and made herself comfortable while watching Sion dress. If she played her cards right, she could get her revenge.

"How come you don't use your real name?" she asked.

Sion scoffed. "Please... It's so… girly."

"It's your name though."

He turned to her and cupped his pecks. "Do these look like man-boobs to you?" He tensed and un-tensed his muscles making his chest bounce. "No? I didn't think so."

Unique hid a laugh. In fact, the size of his pecks did appear feminine. She was certain that there'd even be a cleavage hidden in there if he wanted to. "You are such a girl, Passion."

He narrowed his eyes. "Don't call me that."

She burst out laughing. "Oh, I'm going to call you that from now on."

"No,  you won't."

Unique hiked her chin up. "And why is that, Passion?"

"Stop it." He growled. His eyes turned darker by every second.

"Why so serious, Passion? I mean. You're the one always telling me to loosen up." She smirked at him. "This is me loosening up."

"I mean it. One more time, and I'll--"

"You'll what? You'll invade my mind with your perverted obsession with stalking?" she interrupted. This was a challenge. "What you going to do, Passion?"

"That's it..." He charged at her, jumping up at the bed. He straddled her and pinned her arms above her head. Leaning down close, he whispered, "Don't challenge me, Unique. You won't like the outcome."

She squirmed beneath him, trying to break free. "Let go of me."

"No. Not until you apologize."

"Apologize for what?" Her lips coiled back in disgust.

"For everything!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Just apologize!" he demanded. His grip tightened around her wrists.

"Fine!" she screamed. "I apologize that you are such a sad, sad being with no redeeming qualities at all. I apologize that you're so desperate and hormone-crazed that you have to sneak around to satisfy your perverted needs.

"I apologize that you're an abomination and such a disappointment to your parents. That you'll never amount to anything because your affinity is good for nothing, except giving middle-aged men with no life a chance to jerk off."

"You really think that?" He moved away. His face showed genuine shock. His mouth formed words with no sound.

Unique's heartbeat was racing. She panted as she stared at him. Leaning on her elbows, the realization of what she said caught up with her. She felt horrible her words weren't justified.

The silence spread between them. Come on. Say something.

Sion cleared his throat. "I..." He coughed. "I'm just going to go for a walk now."

He turned around and walked out of the room. Unique wanted to stop him, but she didn't know how. Great. Now she actually had to apologize for something. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147 0 18
Gifted, powerful Thesselaine, Called by the goddess of chaos as a baby, has lived on the goddess's temple all their life. Painfully curious, Thess wo...
22 0 31
The darkness of the past catches up to the present and looms over the future. The now-grown undead god meets someone from his past for the last time...
453 6 12
I give him an angry glare. "Another reason why I left Olympus is because I don't want to deal with you gods. So why don't you leave me alone and go a...
305 81 24
❝And in the end, I always learn how to be strong. Alone.❞ ________________ Falling in love seems like a dream to most people. To Calypso, it's a curs...