Niall's Secret Sister

由 whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 43

27.6K 1K 399
由 whoooopdeedoo

Allison’s POV

Things can’t be getting any worse. My heart hurts, my head hurts, as well my stomach. This is all because of one boy:

Zayn Malik

I feel like I should hate him. I want to hate him. I want to convince myself that he’s a complete ass hole and get over him in a heartbeat like other girls do.

If only things were that easy. I can’t get the image of him and that beautiful girl out of my head. Who am I to say he had to wait for me?

I pushed him away with each chance I got, and now that I want him back, it’s too late.

But I can’t let him go that easily. I have to try and convince him that I’m still the one he needs. I want to run to him, grab him, shake him until he realizes everything we’ve been through is too much to just waste. We have something so real that everyone can see.

I’ve changed so much in the past months. Now I’m ready to be the girl he needs me to be. I can love him with all my heart, much better than that other girl.

I just can’t find myself to do anything I’m saying.

Yes, I’m saying that I’m right for him, that I’ve change, and that I love him, but am I proving it? No. I’m hiding in Liam’s rooms, isolating myself from everyone, hiding from him.

Zayn probably thinks I’m pathetic. I’ve been crying for days and hardly eating. I’ve lost my appetite and nothing seems right anymore. Like I’ve said so many times before, just when I think things are finally going right, everything just goes down.

Maybe I’m no longer what he wants. Maybe he wants a girl with less baggage and less drama, perhaps someone...normal? Maybe I’m pushed him so far that he’ll never come back to me.

What if I truly lost him forever?

Well, here comes the water works.

God, I’m so tired of crying! Everything makes me cry now. I used to be so strong and something as simple as loving Zayn has made me weak. He’s my strength, he’s my love, and he’s my rock. How could I have let him get away?

He’s proved so many times that he would always be here for me. Now it seems like it’s everyone else is there when all I want is him.

I put this all on myself. I should have known things in life don’t always go the way you like.

Besides, he is Zayn Malik, pop sensation in a worldwide famous band One Direction. He has better things to concentrate on other than me.

I grabbed my tea off the side table. It was still hot- but I didn’t care. I took a sip and let the warmth of the drink burn my tongue and heat my throat.

I’ll just stay in here as long as I have to. Running from my problems is too much work, so maybe I’m better off just not thinking about it, if that’s even possible

Liam’s POV

Ally hasn’t left my room for days. She eventually stopped crying, but it didn’t last long before she started over again.

I feel horrible for the poor girl. She’s gone through so much and now she’s back to being sad. She deserves to be happy.

I couldn’t believe it when she came home crying like that. I don’t want to believe it either. Zayn never stopped talking about her when she was gone. It was plainly obvious that he had feelings for her. How he managed to move on so soon is a mystery to us all.

Allison has been sleeping in my room for the past few days as well. The risk of “bumping into Zayn” was too high, so she never leaves unless it’s late at night when everyone is sleeping or when she needs to use the washroom or change her clothes.

Zayn hasn’t even made an effort yet to talk to her. As much as it’s bothering Ally, it’s bothering me as well. It’s just frustrating to know that Zayn is being a complete ass to someone he once cared so much about.

I still can’t believe Niall is clueless to the whole “Allison and Zayn” situation. Something inside keeps telling me that he does know, but he just doesn’t want to believe it or even confront her about it. Niall has noticed her sudden sad mood. She keeps telling him that she has an upset stomach and is just tired from all the working she’s been doing.

Once again, he doesn’t believe it but won’t push her to explain things to him.

I think Ally should tell Niall everything. Keeping secrets has resulted badly in the past, I think they need to clear everything and keep each other updated on what’s happening in their life. One thing I think should happen is that the world discovers that Ally is Niall’s sister. I know secretly they both want to be able to walk around and not have to hide the fact that they’re brother and sister.

I think so much needs to be done; but nothing is happening.

Right now, she’s sitting on my bed, cross legged with a large mug of tea in her hands. She’s been sniffling all day and it’s a sad sight to see.

 “How’re you feeling today?” I asked, sitting next to her on my bed.

“I feel a little better, my head hurts though.” She frowned sipping at her tea.

“You know, a walk outside would do you good.”

She laughed. “I know, but I don’t know why I force myself to stay in here. I’m being a baby. If Zayn can move on, I should too, right?”

I didn’t know how to answer this, so I just shrugged.  I don’t want to be the one to tell her to move on, I just have a feeling the someday Zayn will reappear and ask for her back. I don’t want to be the reason she chose to move on and forget about him.

“Then what should I do, Liam? I-I can’t stay in this room forever. I need to live my life still.”

“Who’s stopping you then?” I asked. “It’s not me, not Zayn, not anyone else in this house... It’s you. You choose what you want to do, follow what’s in here.”

I tapped at my chest, just where my heart would be. This caused her to laugh, me as well, and as cheesy as it is to say, it is true. If her heart still wants Zayn she’ll let things go as they should be. Forcing herself to hide isn’t going to get her anywhere.

“I know, but I’m just scared things won’t turn out the way I want them to be.”

“Sometime you need to take chances, right?”

“Like I just said, I’m scared to, Li.”

“I can help, come on, we’re starting now.” I said getting up from the bed. I walked around and took her tea out of her hand and placed it on the bedside table. I grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her out of bed and dragged her out the room.

I could tell she was nervous as we walked out the room; her nerves were building up with each extra step she took.

We walked into the living room and to her luck, Harry and Niall were the only two there.

“Look who’s alive!” Niall joked, tapping the seat next to him.

I let go of her hand and let her walk off to the seat next to her brother. Just as I was walking around the couch to reach an open seat, I caught a glance of Zayn in the kitchen. He didn’t look at me too happily.

There was no way Ally noticed him. If she did, she would have walked right back into my room and locked herself there until she found it safe to leave.

I know he’s probably mad at me because I’ve been with Ally a lot, but what he doesn’t know is that in a way, I’m helping him.

“Where’s Louis?” I asked, curiously.

“He and Zayn went out a few hours ago, but they got back not too long ago, I think Lou is showering, I’m sure Zayn is in his room.” Niall explained.

I nodded, I didn’t want to press any further because I knew that when Niall said Zayn’s name, Ally almost broke down.

“How’re you feeling, Allison?” Harry asked her.

“I’m fine; I think I ate something bad.” She laughed, curling her legs onto the couch.

“Maybe it was the rice Niall cooked the other day, I think it made me a little sick too.”

Niall threw the remote at Harry, offended at his words. “I’m a great chef, actually, right Ally?”

She bit her lip, and giggled a little as an offended look popped up on Niall’s face.

“I think Harry should stick with cooking for us from now on, but it was a good attempt though...”

“I’ll have to agree with that.” I added, only making Niall look more offended.

“You guys just don’t know what real food tastes like.” He said crossing his arm over his chest.

“We still love you!” Allison laughed leaning her head on his shoulder.

“Well, speaking of food, I’m hungry!” Harry yelled.

“Fridge is empty,” Niall informed.

“I guess I’ll go grocery shopping, Ally want to come with me?” Harry asked; she looked over at me for a second, as though she was asking for permission.

I nodded. She needs to get out of here for a bit. She’s been stuck inside for way too long.

“Sure,” She smiled at Harry. “I have a long list of food I think we should buy.”

He got up and so did she.

“We won’t be gone too long,” He informed. “Anything specific you guys want?”

“BBQ chips would be nice,” Niall said. “Oh, and some chocolate chip cookie would be nice too.”

Ally rolled her eyes at his unhealthy choice and mumbled something about it.

It didn’t take long before Ally and Harry left. I know she’s probably nervous, but things will turn out fine. She can’t hide in my room forever, or from Zayn-or the outside world.

The only way she can make things better for her is if she at least attempts to do something.

I stayed sitting with Niall, we chatted about nothing and watched TV. It didn’t take long for Louis to finish his shower and come join us. It was weird because, we all knew Zayn was here, but he was in his room not talking with us. None of us spoke about it, but we all know why it’s happening.

After a few jokes and TV shows, I decided that I’d get a start on my day. I was walking down the hallway heading to my room. Just as I turned the corner I bumped into someone; Zayn.

I was just about to say “sorry” and “hi” but things didn’t work out that way.

I was slammed against the wall. His hands gripped my shirt around the area of my neck. He looked angry and I wasn’t sure why. I didn’t see any of this coming. I haven’t done anything wrong.

“What the fuck is going on between you and Ally.”

Ugh I feel like shis was such a badly written chapter :/, anyways, it's an update and omg the feedback on last chapter was AMAZING.

Next chappy... I know you all will LOVE trust me. 

BTW tell me, what'd you think of it being in LIAMS POV ? I wanted it to be a little different.

lets try this time, 300 votes and 120 comments? Maybe even more? My story got to #86 FANFICTION! that IS AMAZING I never thought tht people would really enjoy it! Thank you all for the support and ILOVE YOU ALL. COMMENT AND VOTE! 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Moments 由 mindyn97

同人小说

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
9.9K 235 16
Allison Cooke and Harry Styles are old friends. Allison is a huge nerd and has a crush on Harry. When Harry goes to audition for The X Factor and lat...
2.1K 171 28
A Harry Styles Fan-fiction. Click the Start Reading button and read about Harry and Rydel's adventure. (:
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...