Mythical War

By CatesPencil

Book Two of Mythical Academy. It has been 19 years since the major war with the infamous Demon King. King Et... More

Book 1: Mythical Academy
Chapter 1: Chained like a Pet
Chapter 2: Master
Chapter 3: New Relationships
Chapter 4: A Human and A Prince
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: A Blade and Blizzard
Chapter 8: Tumbling to the Finish
Chapter 9: High School Drama
Chapter 10: Popular Break
Chapter 11: Pleasure and Pain
Chapter 12: Demontica
Chapter 13: The Biggest Lie
Chapter 14: Village Battle
Chapter 15: Twisted
Chapter 16: Comfort
Chapter 17: The Knowing Stress
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: The Cliff
Chapter 20: Secret Kisses
Chapter 21: The Pet Act
Chapter 22: The Mythicals
Chapter 23: Family War
Chapter 24: Demon Protector
Chapter 25: Who am I?
Chapter 26: Plans
Chapter 27: Phoenix
Chapter 28: Connected
Chapter 29: Back Together
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 5: Home

2.2K 124 10
By CatesPencil

Hey guys! Its the next chapter!! Yay! So this is the chapter were things get into the normal 'mythical academy' type of flow. I hope you like this chapter and please tell me what you think?

Please comment and Vote!

Thanks and Enjoy!

===============================

"You, kitten, are mine for the next year and there is nothing you can do about it." The prince's words echo in my head like a siren.

"What?" I whisper dangerously, my eyes narrowing. Prince Morris leans closer, his breath fanning my ear, "You. Are. Mine."

I attack him faster than lightning. We fall to the ground as I tackle him. My eyes were glowing golden as I sat on top of him, pinning him to the ground. The Prince only smirks as I try to punch him. He easily catches my hand mid-punch and flips us around. Now I was under him.

I hiss, showing my fangs and try to bite him as he keeps my arms down. He was literally over me. Though I struggled dearly, his great figure helped him keep me down easily.

The Prince tuts, "Tut tut my kitten. Trying to attack your master... tut tut."

My hissing diminishes into a steady growling. I have to remember my plan.

The Prince opens his mouth to say something; however, the door slams open.

"Prince Morris! Your fa--Oh..." The guard begins until he notices how the Prince was literally straddling me.

"Get off me!" I snarl, struggling more.

The guard raises an eyebrow as Prince Morris rolls his eyes. He stands up and I take my chance to run. However, before I can take two steps, his hand grabs my arm, pulling me back to him. His face instantly goes into that cold face I first met at the auction.

The Prince says coldly to his guard, "I was just teaching my pet her place. You will not mention this to anyone or you will end up like the last guard that broke his word."

The guard pales dramatically and furiously nods his head, "Yes sir." I was surprised at how the guard kept his voice strong.

Prince Morris snaps, "What is it?"

The guard clears his throat, "His highness is coming and will be here shortly to talk to you."

Prince Morris purses his lips, "Understood, please send in Lance."

The guard bows respectfully, closing the doors.

"His Highness?" I ask, looking up at Prince Morris. I was getting slightly uncomfortable with me being pressed up with his rock hard muscles.

Prince Morris instantly pulls away and scoffs. His ice cold act instantly fades away, showing me the real him, who apparently, I get a lot of. "Ya. My father."

I furrow my eyebrows, "So we have you, Prince Morris, and your father.... Um... King Morris?"

Prince Morris in a blink disappears and reappears behind me before turning me and pushing me up against the closest wall with force.

"He is NOT King Morris." He snarls.

"Don't snap at me!! I didn't know!" I snap back, crossing my arms. "It's not like you told me anything about you except that you are Prince Morris and my master!"

Prince Morris' hands go to the wall next to my sides, trapping me. His blazing grey eyes bore into my own golden eyes. "My name is Damian, and my step-father thinks he can rule parts of the kingdom because of his association with me. Good enough for you?" He says dangerously, sarcasm leaking through his voice.

I look down, showing power-surrender.

The doors slam open again. Both of our heads snap towards the door where a guard was. The guard walks in and slips off his helmet, putting it on Damian's desk. The guard was a handsome fellow with lovely golden locks, and sparkling blue eyes. He smirks, "Well now Damian..." I perk up at the first name basis. "I didn't think you were that type of guy to sleep around with his pet."

I growl before slipping under Damian's, or Prince Morris', arms and attack the new guard. We both crash to the floor but this time, thanks to my royal powers and combined animal powers, I easily held him down.

I snarl, "I am not sleeping with him!!!"

A creature crashes into my side, throwing me off the new guard. I crash into the wall, my eyes blazing gold as my body transformers. A tingling runs through me and a second later I was much taller. A deep low dragon growl erupts through my throat as I look at the creature that attacked me.

Then I blink, "SIMON?!?" I connect with the dark leopard that attacked me. The leopard's jaw drops, "CATELYN?!"

"Hmm, I would see why you would try to make a move on her," The guard says, standing up and dusting himself off.

I growl, pulling my lips back to show my sharp teeth.

Damian, the Prince, sighs, walking over to hissing me and puts a hand on my neck. Tingling rushes through me and my pure black scales turn snow white. My hissing dies down and I look at Damian, calming for some reason.

Damian smirks, turning towards the guard, "Lance meet my dragoness. Kitten, meet Lance, my top guard and best friend."

I snort, taking a step away from Lance before laying down next to my 'master's' feet. I probably looked like an over-sized dog with extra sharp teeth, claws, scales, and horns.

Simon whines slightly by his 'master's' side, looking at me. Lance then realizes his pet, "Oh Damian! This is Simon, my new companion."

My head lifted up how he didn't call my cousin a lowly creature, but an almost equal partner.

Damian looks at Simon and says, "Well, if you keep up this loyalty you will very quickly be able to be a human or human-animal guard."

"Well... about loyalty, is trapping your protector against the wall in an interesting position your way to gain her loyalty?" Lance says casually, a smirk befalling his lips as he leans against Damian's table.

Damian smirks as I growl again. His hand goes to my head, and starts to pet me. I would kill before saying out loud that I actually kind of enjoyed it.

My eyes close briefly in pleasure and chuckling is heard. My eyes snap open and I flash my fangs at Lance.

Simon's voice chortles in my head, "Well the way you were dressed, you did look quiet delicious so I wouldn't be surprised in Damian was trying to make a move."

"Ew gross!! Dude, I'm your freaking cousin! That is disgusting!" I say back.

Simon just grins.

Damian's smirk deepens, "I doubt luring this little kitten will get her loyalty to me. No, she just attacked me in human form and I am not used to that."

Lance snorts, "Well duh, every girl you ever were in a room in tried to make a move on you. That had to be a big surprise when a very attractive girl didn't fall in your hands. It had to turn you on just slightly."

Damian shrugs his shoulders, not denying it. I ram my head into Damian's leg.

"Ah! What the hell!?" He growls at me. I just smile cheekily, flashing my teeth. He groans, rolling his eyes.

Now both Lance and Simon were smirking, but they were smart enough to keep quiet.

"Lance, I called you because I need you here when my step-father arrives. I have an idea of what he is going to say and if you are here, trust me, it will be better."

Lance's face takes on determination, "Of course Damian."

"His royal highness has arrived!" A servant shouts somewhere in the castle, but it echoed all the way here.

Damian sighs, and walks over to his chair. I stand up, trotting over to where he was before taking my place next to him. I again was sprawled out like a dog, but my muscles were all poised and ready to spring if needed. I had a bad feeling about 'his royal highness'. Why am I even protecting Prince Damian?? Oh ya, the plan...

Damian sighs, "Go get my sister, and tell her to bring a guard and maid of her choice."

Lance nods his head, taking the helmet from the desk and putting it on his head, leaving the room.

In less than two minutes Lance was standing behind Damian in a corner of the room like a guard was supposed to. Next to him stood Simon proudly. How did Lance get Simon to be already loyal to him?

Damian's sister, Princess Amanda was right by her brother's left side with Alex and Mia at her sides. I, of course, was at Damian's right side, sitting casually but ready to strike if needed.

Minutes tick by before Damian's step-father finally comes in.

The man standing at the doorway proudly was not what I expected a power-hungry king to look like. This man looked like he was in this late 30's with luscious pitch black hair and sky blue eyes. He smiles, showing his vampire fangs. But his smile was sleazy, and I hated it.

I growl lowly as the man makes his way up to Damian. "Hello sonny."

Damian keeps his cold face on as he replies, "What do you want, Piercy?"

King Piercy sighs, "Damian, you getting to the age of adult hood; however, I believe you should experience mythical academy. It is one of the best schools, and senior year is starting in a week. It will also give you the opportunity to study the neighboring kingdom of Mythical. I have already talked with King Ethan and Queen Kate and they have agreed to take you on."

I begin growling, my scales turning black. The King raises an eyebrow, just noticing me. Damian's hand instantly goes to my head and begins to soothe me by petting me. My growls quiet down though my scales stay black.

Damian calmly answers, "What if I do not want to go? By knowing you, you will probably make me give information on Mythical Kingdom and their weaknesses so you can attack them!"

King Piercy sighs, "Sonny, I promise I will not attack without your permission."

"Ya, that's what you said last time but a month ago you attacked Mythical Kingdom with magic!"

My growls grow louder. So it wasn't Damian's fault of the magic attack, it was Piercy's. I catch the eyes of my cousins and understanding flashes in our eyes.

King Piercy sighs, "Please sonny. It will help you. Your mother wanted you to also, but as you know, she can't see you from the hospital."

I see Damian's jaw clench. That ticks me off. I slowly stand up, my growls getting louder, and take a step forward. King Piercy takes a step back before flashing me his vampire fangs. I snarl, showing him my own vampire fangs. He takes a step back again.

There was a long pause for a bit, and the silence was only being drone out by my warning growl.

Damian speaks first, "Fine. We, meaning the people in this room, will go first thing tomorrow."

King Piercy's eyes get a spark to them.

"But... Marcus will be the one watching the kingdom for me until I get back. You can help rule half of the kingdom, but no major decisions are to be made by you."

King Piercy's eyes get a hateful shine to them but he smiles a fake smile, "Of course my prince."

Damian tenses.

The King then backs away from slamming the doors shut. Everyone releases a breath that they didn't know they were holding.

"Well..." sighs Lance, "That went well...."

Damian purses his lips, "We are leaving now, knowing Piercy he has something planned for us so let's leave before he can set it in action. I have already had the maids pack everything for all of you and I have already told Marcus of his new position. I have also already contacted Prince Ethan and Queen Kate telling them of our arrival and of all your arrivals. They have offered their castle that they share with their pack to stay in. Though be careful, they are currently still looking for the disappearance of three of their children and may be grieving."

I look towards the Prince. I was impressed. Though quickly, excitement took me. I realize I will see my parents again! Maybe I can ask them if they can remove that tattoo that claimed me as the Prince's! And they were worried about us!! I hope my kidnapping didn't scare them too much... Oh how I want to hug them!!

Everyone shares a look quickly before Lance, Amanda, Mia, Simon, and Alex explode with whoops and cheers. Amanda and Mia start dancing around the room singing, "We are going to mythicalll accadddemyyyy. We are going to mythicaalllll aaaccadddeemyyy!"

Lance pumps his fist in the air, while Simon and Alex start yipping with excitement. My own face breaks into a smile and I also yip out in happiness.

Damian sighs though a smile still crept onto his face, "Alright. Alright. Calm down. It's time to go."

Everyone happily follows out Prince Damian out of the castle were a sleek limo was waiting. Alex and Simon quickly transform back into human and were given clothing. It turns out the guards didn't have clothing for me so I would have to stay dragon until I got home. Yet, Damian doesn't know it's my home.... I shrug the thought off as we all pile in.

Lance, Mia, Princess Amanda, Simon, and Alex were all in the huge back seat, chattering excitedly. The limo was dark with tan leather seats, a mini bar, and glowing lights everywhere.

Prince Damian sat casually more to the front, looking at his little group of 'people' that were coming with him to Mythical Academy.

I whine out, and walk over to Damian. I tilt my head, looking at him before looking at the large open space next to him on his seat.

Damian rolls his eyes and chuckles, "Fine, you can sit here. Though I would rather you sit on the floor like a real pet."

My eyes narrow and I playfully nip his hand. He laughs lightly, running his other hand through his gorgeous black hair, as if stressed.

I want to touch that hair. Wait what?

I lay down on the seat next to him. I place my head in his lap and he tenses at the surprised contact. I mentally smirk at causing him to tense.

He relaxes quickly and begins to chuckle. His hand goes to my head and starts to pet my smooth scales. My scales go from being black colored to white. His hand scratches behind my horns and I feel a purr vibrate from my chest. I lift my head up in surprise and shock at that sound that I just made.

Damian laughs again, looking at me. I put my head back in his lap and he again begins to pet me and scratch behind my horns. I purr again, this time not minding it. We fall into silent contempt. The back of the limo was filled with the excited voices of my new aquatints, they not noticing the interesting position Damian and I were in.

I wasn't sure what he was thinking about as he pet me and was zoned off, but I was seriously questioning my motives of allowing myself to be his 'pet'..... Well, going to school will be fun, especially since I have made sure to avoid it for the last three years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.3K 30
"I'm different. I have snowy owl wings sprouting out of my back, a magical color changing eyes, sharp fangs with clear dripping poison, a quiet, timi...
56.4K 2.8K 29
~ 5k words per chapter. And I let it happen. I closed my eyes, turned my back, and gave in to the sunlight. And for the first time, I've experience...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
2.5K 47 34
I fell in love with Hansel seven years ago. I fell in love with a side of him that was sweet, caring, persistent and loving. He taught me what it fe...