No Bounds (Boy x Boy)

By booknerd29

Meet Kyle Torres... a prisoner, put away for possession of drugs, Grand Theft Auto and framed for rape. He is... More

No Bounds (Boy x Boy)
Chapter 2 jealously
Chapter 3 Plans
Chapter 4 Obstacles
Chapter 5 Not acorrding to plan
Chapter 6 Complications.
Chapter 7 Confusion
Chapter 8 Dropoff.
Chapter 9 Vengeance and admittance.
Chapter 10 Heartbreak
Chapter 11 Past collide with present
Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals
Chapter 13 Kyle and Haruka bonds.
Chapter 14 Enemy Revenge
Chapter 15 Family meeting.
chapter 16 Passion
Chapter 17 Attack
Chapter 18 Where Arron??
Chapter 19 Resuce Arron
End of story

Chapter One Present day

8.1K 203 18
By booknerd29

Me and Vampura kept our promise, I was really happy to see many comments, so we work right away from seeing so many comments, so I hope you like our work so far.

Comment and vote please.

Chapter One Present day

Kyle was already having a fucking bad day. All he was expected to do was clean himself, and then 5 guys thought it was fucking funny to get fresh with him. 

“I don’t want any problems" Kyle tries so hard to stop them, but they just came on to him. He was so close to closing his mind

"Don’t play hard to get sugar” One of them was touching his ass.

“Why don’t you just let us have some fun with you, you know you want it,” The male was actually touch his dick.

Now that push Kyle too far, next thing he know, he was beating the crap out of the 5 guys.

Blows echoed off the walls of the bathroom follow by the sound of several cries of the prisoners. 

There were now three unconscious men, one scared and one getting beat up. Kyle was punching him over and over again, the guy’s nose and lip busted and bleeding.

  “Now, once more, I will not be your fucking bitch, touch me again, and I will make you beg for death. You got that asshole?” Kyle demanded as he banging his body hard on the bathroom wall.

  “Yes,” the punk was bleeding so much and Kyle had enough, he just threw him onto the bathroom floor.

 Kyle turned on the water which sprayed the bastards with water. “Clean yourself up.” And he left with nothing but bleeding knuckles.

“Again? You really need anger management,” the soft voice said, the voice that still sends shivers down my spine after three years.

 “That may be so, but they started it. They got a hold of me once; there is no second time, Senduki.” Kyle said as he enters back in his cell, he put on his black prisoner jump suit, then he started washing his bleeding knuckles in the very small sink.

 “If you would tell me what happened, I can relocate them,” Senduki said.

 “Relocate, relocate, relocate, if you do that then another set will take their place; it’s a never ending cycle. With them I input the meaning of fear and I had shown them that I am top dog.”

  “Prisoners and there status placement,” Senduki said with a faint smile on his lips, the very lips that Kyle really want to kiss.

“It’s the same with guards as well and you know that.”

“True, but still…”

“Still nothing, we are here for life, might as well get comfortable and make our dying mark.”

 “Three years and you know all this?”

 “Yes, I’m” Kyle tapping his temple, “smart and observant.”

 “That you are,” Senduki smiled.

 Kyle’s heart jumped, he paid me a compliment and he smiled… oh that smile.

 The dinner bell rang and everyone headed for the cafeteria.

 Kyle walked usually alone; he walked down the short step and was in a loud room. 

Noises consist of; curses, fighting, talking and banging of silverwares and plates. Kyle got into the line and was served with foul prison ‘gumbo’.

He doesn’t eat a lot hence why he lost some of his weight but he maintains his muscles.

He sat at a table alone staring at the black and yellow food, with a snort of disgust he pushed it aside and stared out of the bar covered window.

“Hey are you going to eat that” Kyle barely gave the guy the glance as he pushes his food to the source.

‘God, what is this crap” Another voice said, sounding really identical.

“I think it pig guts” Said the guy Kyle gave his food too, that made Kyle smirk a little.

“Well get used to it, they serve this mostly everyday except Sunday” Kyle said, finally turning his face away from the window.

“God I hate this place” The voices said at the same time, Kyle got a good look at the voices and he blink a couple a time to see identical twin face staring back at him.

“I take it you are new here” Kyle said, and made both of the males laugh. They really look alike; they both have short blond hair and pairs of green eyes. They look really tall, I guess about my height. They were really fit.

 “No we are not” One said, the other continues” we are form building T; we just transfer to building L”

 ‘What brings both of you here’ Kyle pointed out.

“What bring you here’ they both repeated, Kyle found himself laughing.

“I ask both of you first”

“We ask you first” They replay back, smiling.

Kyle was shaking his head’ I think we will get along quiet will, my name is Kyle’

‘My name is Evan Carlson” One raise his hand

“And my name is Devon Carlson” The other raise his hand.

“So what crime that brought you twins here” Kyle shake his head, they seem too friendly to be here, yet Kyle learn that appearance can be deceiving. 

“I am here because I hold 60 hostage in a bank Robbery” Evan said, at least that what Kyle think his name is.

“I am here for stealing 90 cars and selling there parts on the black market” Devon said, Kyle was pretty confuse which is which.

“So what brings you here” they both said at the same time.

Anger course through Kyle” I here for possessing drugs, grand theft auto charges and I was framed on the rape charge”

That made the twins ask more questions” what do you mean frame, who frame you”

“My ex girlfriend... I wanted to break up with her and she didn't like it.” Anger gone through me at the thought of Sarah Anthony” She gotten greedy for my money and so put up a fake statement saying I force her into doing these things and so they lock me up”

“How she did she do that?” Evan said. Kyle finally was able to tell them apart, Evan seem more chatty then Devon.

"They found evidence of my sperm on her underwear in my garbage.  We did have sex the night before so I guess she saved my used condom.”

“Wow, no wonder you are here…..” Devon said, pity in his tone.

“…With evidence like that, you got no chance at all” Evan finish Devon sentence.

 “She lead them there, started to say I rape her and then implying I done all these things, making it sound like I was a bad guy”

‘Well you are no good guy that for sure” Senduki appear behind Kyle, making Kyle blush to even not realize he was close.

“Who are you” the twins ask.

“I am Kyle guard, whatever he saying he not a bad guy, don’t believe him, he just beat up 5 guys not that long ago in the showers”

“Wow…’ the twins say.

 “It was self defense,” Kyle tries to sound tough, but it was so hard with the object of his dreams standing close to him.

"What is your last name?" One of the twins asked.

"Torres."

"NO WAY!!!, the famous Kyle Torres in front of us!!!" both said at the same time.

"Dude, you’re like a ninja out there, the gang...." Kyle panicked and covered their mouth.

"Shut your pie hole!" he snapped.

The twins looked at each other and nodded, Kyle chuckled, they look like anime twins.

"Who are you again, I can't tell you apart?" Kyle said sitting down.

"I am Evan; you can recognize me from my earrings." Evan said.

"I am Devon, and you can recognize me for no earrings, I don't have pierced ears." Devon pointed out.

"Good to know," Senduki said and the bell rang dismissing the dinner crowd.

"Where is your cell?" Devon said.

"24B," Kyle said.

"Awesome, we are in 24A right across from you," Evan said with a broad smile.

"Cool," Kyle said and walked into the cell.

"We are going to be friends," Evan said.

"No, Best friends," Devon corrected him.

Well how you like it so far, me and Vampura like combine our ideas for the chapter and help each other, so I hope you like it, the more comments will be the faster the next chapter be out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Split By Jaila DaAuthorr

General Fiction

13.4K 794 31
Two sisters are split when a gang of robbers come to get revenge killing their family. Both sisters are left to think each other are dead. With the o...
15K 231 23
Aurora and Auburn Wellington are twins who look almost exactly alike. One night, while getting groceries, Aurora witnesses a murder involving two thu...
175 61 32
Elisa Thomas has been through a lot.After losing her parents and her sister in a car accident,she lives with her uncle and aunt.After finding her a h...
9M 78.3K 18
Wrong Place. Wrong Time. Right Guy. ◇Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction, #1 in New Girl, #2 in Thriller, #5 in Featured, #5 in Bad Boy◇ (TwistClichè) T...