Lost in Love

By thatguyoverhere

This is a story about dipcifica. It is about how dipper and dipcifica start to date. This causes his whole wo... More

intro
Chapter 1: lost in love
chapter 2 the movies part 2
a secret
endings and beginnings
Dr. Northwest
7 weeks of gravity falls
quick update
road trip part one

chapter 2 the movies part 1

180 13 3
By thatguyoverhere

"What movie should we watch?" I asked Pacifica as we looked through the different movies that were playing.

"How about hotel Transylvania 2?" she said asking and then waiting for my approval.

"That sounds great!" I said a little too enthusiastically.

"Okay sounds like a plan." She said acknowledging that she liked the idea.

"I'll pick you up around 8. Or is that to early?"

"Its perfect dipper"she said giggling.

"See you tonight" I said leaving the northwest mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the north west mansion at 7:59 and knocked on there door at exactly 8:00. Pacifica squandered wearing jeans and a t-shirt I bought her that says 'being rich is cheating at life' and it is the first time I have seen her wear it.

"You ready to go" I asked Pacifica.

"Tottally" she replied.

Sorry it is short but there will be a lot in the next chapter I promise. Also I am posting the next chapter soon. So live, laugh, love, and light up your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.3K 39
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...