Enigma (Dipper x Reader)

Por fxller

Y/N L/N has lived in Gravity Falls her whole life. She thought she was the only one who knew about the strang... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

14.9K 448 1.2K
Por fxller

Dipper's POV:

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Mabel squealed so loudly, nearly all of Greasy's Diner had hear her. A few days after me and Y/N... Well... I decided to tell Mabel. We were waiting for Y/N at Greasy's to go on another mystery hunt.

"Shh! Mabel!" I hushed her.

She grinned from ear to ear. "EEEEEK!! Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! I've been waiting for this to happen!!"

I opened my mouth to speak but she interrupted me. "SO! Do you like her? Are you guys going to be dating?! WHAT'S GOING TO BE THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST CHILD?!"

"Mabel! Calm down will you? For all I know, Y/N probably hates me for kissing her!"

Mabel face-palmed. "Y'know, Dipper, sometimes you can be real stupid - and that's saying something!"

I tilted my head, confused.

Mabel rolled her eyes. "She likes you, you big dork! She's been crushing on you for the longest time now!"

I could feel myself going red. "R-Really?!"

"Yes! She's probably jumping up and down at the chance to see you again! You should ask her out!!"

"Mabel, I don't know... Y/N is really sweet and just amazing but..."

"But what, doofus?! What are you waiting for - Christmas?! Before you know it, summer will be over and we'll be shipped outta Gravity Falls and who knows when you'll see Y/N again!" Mabel did have a good point.

I saw Y/N enter the diner; Mabel waved her over to us. She scooted over so Y/N could take a seat.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. I had to get my skateboard fixed. Did you guys order food yet?"

"Nah, we decided to wait for you." I nervously smiled.

"T-Thanks!" She looked down at her feet, sheepishly. Mabel smirked and whispered something in her ear, nearly causing her to jump.

"M-Mabel!!" She laughed and lightly pushed her shoulder.

Her laugh. It was just so calming to listen to. The way her h/l, h/c hair looked in the sunlight that came through the window. And how her e/c eyes shined like gems. She looked, no... She was beautiful.

"Dipper? Earth to Dipper?" Mabel's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Huh-what?"

"We were wondering if you were cool with sharing some pancakes?"

"Y-Yeah."

We ordered our food and ate. Once we finished we got up to leave, when Mabel looked at the clock. She then looked at Y/N, then at me and smirked.

"OH! Would you look at that! I totally forgot that I was supposed to go shopping with Candy and Grenda! Guess I'll have to leave the two of you.... Alone!"

I blushed madly. "M-Mabel!" But before she could say another word, she was out the door.

This was going to be a long day.

****

Y/N's POV:

Dipper and I walked through the forest, Dipper constantly checking his journal. We were looking for ancient ruins which, according to the journal, had an inscription in an old language. Apparently, it was so foreign that even the author had yet to decode it! So far, the journey there was quiet and awkward. Ever since we kissed, Dipper seemed to be... Avoiding me.

"It should be right here!" Dipper exclaimed. "The journal said it should be here!" He mumbled to himself.

He read aloud from the journal: "May truth reveal the ruins."

The truth, eh?

I decided to speak up. "Dipper-"

"Y/N-" He said at the same time as I. I giggled.

"You go first." He offers but I shake my head.

"No, Dipper, you go." I smile.

He sighs. "Okay, Y/N... Well... I just wanted to apologize. That night on the roof? Just forget about it. I- I didn't know what I was thinking a-and..." His voice trailed off as he looked at the pained expression on my face.

"F-Forget about it?" I ask, my voice hoarse.

His eyes widened in realization. "Y/N, I'm sorry, I just thought that-"

"No." I cut him off, clenching my fists so hard that my nails dig into my skin. "I can't take this anymore, Dipper. I don't want to be your friend."

"W-What?!"

Heat rises to my cheeks. "W-Well, what I mean is... I want to be more. Dipper, I like you. And I've liked you for what seems to have been the longest time and you just have no idea how much it pains me that that night meant nothing to you. For me... It was all I ever wanted and now you're asking me to forget about it?!"

"Y-Y/N..." He looks at me, speechless. I take a seat on the forest floor, hugging my knees to my chest and burying my head in my arms. Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"I'm so sorry..." Dipper mumbles. "I- I thought that you would hate me after we kissed and - I'm just so sorry for being so stupid! I'm sorry for ignoring your feelings! I'm sorry for being such a horrible person!" He fell silent for a short bit. "Y/N?" Dipper carefully spoke.

I look up at him. His eyes were wide and he bit his lip.

"I think... I think I like you too."

We stood up, our eyes met. He opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him by pressing my lips to his. We pulled apart for a few short moments before I kissed him again. And again. And again.

I didn't want to stop.

My hands ran through his soft, brown hair and his were around my waist.
Suddenly, there was a loud click noise that interrupted us.

We turned to see a large, flat stone appeared on the surface. Curious, we neared it. Carved into the stone was a diagram - a wheel with various symbols surrounding it, in the middle was a familiar one-eyed triangle. Beneath the wheel was an inscription, depicted in various symbols.

"Wow..." Dipper was stunned. "This is incredible! It's even got Cipher's wheel!"

"Cipher's... Wheel?" I tilted my head.

He nodded. "It's this figure that keeps appearing in the journal."

"Neat!"

"Yeah. Well, it's a shame that the inscription can't be read. Maybe we cant take a picture of it and decode it later...? No..." As Dipper mumbled to himself, the inscription began to re-arrange itself, forming words.

"A shooting star will be the reason... A pine tree will be the cause... And the demon will bring the lightning bolt to it's end." I read.

"What?" Dipper looked confused.

"The inscription... It's a prophecy."

"Hang on... How exactly are you reading this?" 

I felt just as confused as he were. "You can't read it?"

"No... It still looks like a bunch of weird symbols to me."

"Huh... Well, that doesn't matter right now. You should probably take this down, I'll read it again." I offered. Dipper took a pen from his vest and began to write in the journal as I read the prophecy again. Once we were finished, we looked up at the sky.

"It's getting dark," Dipper states as he puts the journal back into his vest. "We should get going." I nod in agreement and feel his fingers intertwine with mine. 

I feel slightly bothered by the prophecy, knowing who all the symbols represented, but I decided not to dwell on it. It was only a silly old tale, after all. Right?

****

HELLO! I'm back! 

I'm sorry for not updating in a bit - school will literally be the death of me. I tried to make some really cutesy OTP moments in this chappie. Also, if you have any questions, than leave a comment and I'll do a Q&A in the next chapter! Hope you liked it! 

P.S: Idk why but I really feel like Rev. Dipper would have a personality like Death the Kid. Yes? No? Okay, well...  

AND REMEMBER,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEEEEE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 249 21
[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful summer in Gravity Falls Dipper came to a re...
818K 26.6K 57
The last time you visited the mysterious Gravity Falls was when you were five, and now you're fifteen. Ten years you haven't been to Gravity Falls bu...
56.3K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...
29.7K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETED] *This is the SEQUEL to You're Mine. If you haven't read that I suggest you read it first!* Dipper was truly happy. He and Bill were mates...