Fallen Angel

By wafflexfoxy

When your an darkiplier's daughter disappears and reappears changed completely what will happen to your fami... More

Angel, my baby.
Perfect life.
Imaginary friends
Fallen Angel
The Green man
Demons
Sister
The Devil's Paradise
To Hell
Revenge Is Like Chocolate
Coma
Hell,Satan's beach
Bubbles
Authors note
The Lie of Reality
Freedom
Party Of Pink
The Undeviding End

Authors note/vote

478 16 6
By wafflexfoxy

Guys I'm am sooooooo sorry for not uploading anything!!! I just kind didn't feel the story so I kinda put it off then I was like Shoot my people's they want a new addition! So I hopped on it. Again I'm sooooooo sorry please forgive me my loyal subjects! ;-; pleaz.... 

Any whoozles I will try to go back to about two parts everyday (I'll try I'm still in school)  an  if I don't have at least 3 parts uploaded a week again you guys can yell an  scream at me and just spam me like crazy people to get on it. And it is my goal to finish up this story for you guys.

After I'm done with this I plan to do another story but I need help deciding here are your options

A)Darkiplier x jacksceptic

B) Antisepticeye x reader 

C)or Darkipler x Antisepticeye 

Please choose thanks guy loaf you guys!!!

-Wafflexfoxy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 31 40
This is the second book to my He's an Angel, She's a Demon series! Years later everyone is out of school and surprisingly has jobs. The couples have...
930K 27.8K 30
You've just started your own YouTube gaming channel. You were inspired by your idol, Markiplier. One day you watch one of his videos and he's given y...
63.7K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
111 22 10
Book 2 of Being A Demon's Lover I also don't know what happens. Enjoy.