Dark Paradise (Camren)

By alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... More

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

The Cop (3)

30.6K 766 892
By alrenreguiaf5H

POV Lauren Jauregui

That simple word of four syllables was enough to completely change my facial expression and somewhat my mood. This means that all this time, I could be sending evidence that incriminates me to this amazing girl that I just kissed and, with all modesty aside, kissed rather well? I can't process this right now. I freed my hands, that before, were intertwined over her really well designed hips, and brought them to my neck, rubbing the area and throwing the strands of hair that fell to my back, to the side. I took a deep breath and let out a warm minty air that was stuck on my lungs, making Camila moan softly.

-Deputy? – I asked again, this time with less doubt and insecurity in my voice.

-Yes. – she answered a bit confused.

-So young. – I said trying to look natural and she seemed to understand – In which police station do you work in? – I asked pulling away a strand of hair that was falling in her eyes.

-I work at a police station a bit far from downtown. – Camila informed, sought air and brushed the strands off her forehead, putting them behind her ears that held beautiful silver earrings – But why do you ask? Are you a criminal by any chance? – she asked with an ironic laugh bringing our faces closer together and it was then that I saw how drunk she was, she had her eyes half closed, almost falling asleep, she is so beautiful, with Latin traces that leaves me hypnotized, she swung her legs, giving her a childish look which made me smile involuntarily, by being so drunk maybe she won't remember what happened here, maybe.

-Oh, no, of course not. – I lied and distanced myself from her. That information completely caught me off guard – I wanted to apologize again, for kissing you without your consent, I can't control myself sometimes.

I backed away this time going towards the sink's mirror, turning my back to her.  

Camila jumped off of the sink where she was and with hurried steps, reached me and before she could do anything, I held her waist and pressed hard on it. And right after, I brought my mouth to her ear, pressing our bodies together and licking her earlobe, and I felt her body shiver, well, since she may not remember this, it doesn't hurt to enjoy a little bit more right? I brushed her hair to the side and went to seal our lips when I hear a very familiar voice on the other side of the door.

-Lauren baby, are you in there?

Britt. I liked Britt but we were getting too close for my liking.

-Britt... – I whispered to myself but Camila heard.

-Britt? Who's Britt? – she asked pushing me away.

-Lolo, I miss you baby. – Britt was whining on the other side.

-Okay, I get it. – Camila said a little confused, she took two steps backwards and lost balance, I approached her quickly and held her again – Everything is okay, I'm okay. – she said dragging her voice, she looked even more drunk.

-I loved having to apologize to you, Miss Cabello, now that you know where I work, come here any time you want. Bonne Nuit. – I said, holding her on the sink and walking away, I turned around partially, causing my hair to spin in a steady rhythm over my body. I felt her sweet woody smell falling behind as I left the bathroom. I didn't want her to come back, I didn't know who she was.

Those were my last words after losing myself in the dark as soon as I passed through the matte black door of the bathroom.

-LAUREN! – I was warmly greeted by a very well dressed woman, she is wearing a tight black dress with high heels on her feet, light makeup, Britt is the synonym of elegance.

-Britt! – I said with little enthusiasm.

-Wow, I've been better received.

POV Camila Cabello

-I thought you left to resolve an urgent case at the precinct, or passed out on the way to the bathroom. – Vero said ironically as she pushed open the black door of the bathroom, allowing for Dinah and Ally to enter as well.

-I was just coming back to our table, you didn't need to come here. – I told her as I checked myself out in the mirror, getting ready to leave.

-And who said that we only came here to look for you, Chancho? – Dinah asked as she walked towards the mirror – I came here to fix my makeup, something that women usually do, you know?

-You don't need it. – I said regretting it immediately when I received a malicious look from Vero, she was impossible and she made me nervous.

I turned my back to them and left immediately, going towards the bar. What the hell was happening to me? It's as if the mixture of alcohol and the sculptural body of the brunette with green eyes was driving me crazy. It's the first time I hook up with a woman, actually, I had some past experiences, but nothing as crazy and amazing and breathtaking as today. The minty taste of that mouth was heavenly. The velvety texture of her tongue clashing with mine, burning in excitement, was something inexplicable.

I descended the huge glass stairs that echoed the sound of my heels. My mind only wanted to rest, something that would stop its thinking and relax, going back home was not necessary. As soon as I saw the crowded bar in my line of sight, I internally jumped as if I had just won a trophy in a Muggle competition. Without further ado, I approached with hurried steps the place that had a sign with a red blood color, frantically signaling that they served drinks.

-Give me your strongest drink, please. – I ordered as I massaged my temples, and let out a tired sigh, I sat in the chairs distributed in front of the counter where the drinks were prepared.

-You seem to be in trouble. Why is your angelic face so worried? You should go home and ...

I interrupted the bartender that positioned the cup of mixing drinks on the table and wiped his hands on a cloth that was on his shoulders.

-Just give me what I ordered, please. – I spoke dryly, everything was spinning, Rob came to my mind and I was about to have a nervous breakdown with all that happened just a few minutes ago.

Without saying any useless words, he just turned around searching for a bottle that I assumed to be the strongest among the thousand bottles that were displayed in matte black boxes, some stuck on the wall, while others supported by steel cables hanging off the ceiling. The yellow liquid filled the whole glass with ice, and my eyes lit upon seeing that.

-Here you go, ma'am. – the bartender said as he placed the glass on the counter.

I didn't say anything and just thanked God for that blessing right in front of me, begging to be attacked with fervor. And that's what I did. I brought the glass to my mouth, tilting it. The contact of the liquid with my dry tongue was pleasurable, and as soon as I swallowed, the same went down as if it was taking all my worries away and my organs together.

I moaned in pleasure.

-Give me your card, ma'am. – the bartender said from behind the counter, after feeling my vision blurry, I looked ahead and I could the see the brunette, she was talking with a blonde, very pretty by the way, when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I felt her hot gaze on me, she then gave me a large smile and raised her glass in a greeting. Bitch. I tried to ignore and just focus on what I was doing, however, it was then that the same sentence was repeated in a louder tone – YOUR CARD, MA'AM!

-Why can't you go serve the other dozens of customers waiting for you and leave me alone? I'll give you the damn card! – I said and opened my small bag in search of the club card.

-Why so angry, Mila? – I heard Normani's voice whisper near my ears.

-This son of a bitch! – I pointed to the bartender.

-Go serve the other customers, I'm already returning. Oh, and leave this bill on my tab. – Mani said and winked.

-There's no need, I have my card here, I'll pay. – I said while searching for my wallet inside my bag.

WAIT, WHERE IS MY WALLET?!

I roared loudly and stood up quickly from the chair, which caused me dizziness.

-Sit down and calm down, if you lost it, I'll search for it and bring it back to you.

-That if no one steals it! My documents are all there, I need them to work, holy fuck!

I stood up again, with complete stability in my body this time and I positioned my hand on my gun that was underneath my dress, marking it.

-What are you doing?! – Mani stood up from the chair and grabbed my hands with a worried look all over her face.

-I'm a police officer Normani, I'm going to fix this.

-The best you can do right now is going back home and rest, I'll call you a cab, we'll talk later, okay?

Before having the chance to mutter in discontent, Vero, Dinah and Ally approached the bar.

-What happened, Mila? – Vero asked.

-Nothing, nothing happened! – I said angrily as I fixed my dress.

-She argued with the bartender, lost her wallet with all of her cards and documents and she was refusing to pay the bill. – Normani said playfully.

-I DID NOT REFUSE ANYTHING! – I said humorless huffing – But the wallet part is true. – I involuntarily pouted.

-It had to be you, right Camila? – Dinah ironically spoke and crossed her arms, huffing.

-What are you looking for, gorgeous? – I looked behind already feeling my legs tremble, I recognized the voice and everyone followed the voice that was behind me.

-Oh! I... I lost my wallet. – I said and felt everything spinning even more, I couldn't stay close to this woman – Yeah, I lost it. – I dragged out, the alcohol was present in every vein of my body.

-I just came back from the bathroom to retouch my lipstick and I didn't see anything. – she said smirking at me, obviously I knew why her lipstick got all smeared – Nothing ever goes missing in this club, but me and Normani are going to make sure that we find it, right Mani?

-Do you know each other? – Normani asked confused and Dinah also seemed to be very confused.

-Yes, Manibear. – Lauren said – From an almost running over, now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving. – she said getting closer and giving me a kiss on the cheek leaving the whole place warm – It was a pleasure to meet you, ladies. – she turned around and I just watched her disappear from my line of sight between the crowd.

-Who is she, Chancho? – Dinah curiously asked.

-I don't know who she is, but I felt the sexual tension in the air. – I heard Vero speaking from the other side which made me blush.

-Long story. – I tried to end the subject.

-But I want to know. – Dammit! Dinah can be very persistent when she wants to.

-Hang on, Camila is not in a good state to be explaining anything now. Go home, Camila, I'll take you, there's no danger since I didn't drink anything alcoholic. – Ally said as she approached me, holding my arm – Then we'll figure something out regarding your documents and cancel all of your cards.

-You are right, thank you, Ally, honestly. – I thanked Ally and she just nodded – You girls are staying? – I asked as I took two steps back due to my drunkenness.

-The night is just beginning for us, baby. – Dinah said laughing and Vero accompanied her.

-Okay ladies, I'll see you later, bye. – I waved weakly with my hand – Oh, Mani, thank you for this. – I said handing her my personal card – Call me, I want to pay this bill.

-I'll call, but not to talk about bills. – Mani said smiling, taking the card from my hands.

Ally and I followed to the exit door. We passed by the security guards and by the people that were still on line to enter. We walked to my car that luckily was close. I got comfortable and Ally started the car. The whole way was made in silence, being broken when she parked in front of my building.

-You are home. – Ally said while she turned off the car.

Thank you very much, again. I didn't want our first night out to be like this. I hope you are not upset and that you want to go out again, but on a hassle-free way, of course. – I smiled.

-What?! Not at all, Mila, incidents happen all the time and we can't avoid them. – Ally winked and I got out of the car and said goodbye with a weak hand wave.

-Tomorrow morning I'll bring your car. – she said.

-I'm not waking up early tomorrow, Ally, but I'll warn the lobby - we smiled and I left, Ally was waiting for me to enter the building.

I passed by the lobby and followed to the elevator, begging for same to only stop at the 8th floor. As soon as the doors opened, I walked to apartment 105, opening it.

-Home sweet home. – I dragged out as I took off my heels and threw them somewhere and then, threw my phone on the couch.

-You're home already? I thought you were going to take longer. – Rob approached me and gave me a quick peck on the lips, I backed away in surprise, I don't know why but it didn't feel right to kiss Rob, not today.

-Hmmm, I thought I told you not to be here today and ... - I was interrupted.

-Is everything okay? You look really drunk.

-Of course I'm okay, or did you forget that I always carry this beauty with me? – I said and took off the gun that was between my legs – And what's the problem of being drunk? I told you not to come here.

-I'm sorry, Mila, I just wanted to make sure that you arrived home safely, you are a delegate, you have a name to uphold, you can't be seen in public like this. – he said coming closer holding my waist, I was losing balance while taking off my dress, he was right, but today I didn't want to listen to anything.

-It's okay, I'm sorry. – I said almost closing my eyes, I was warm in his strong arms – I just didn't want you to see me like this.

Rob laughed and smiled tiredly at him as I headed to my room, begging for a bath. Quiet and a good night's sleep was all I needed, tomorrow I wouldn't be at the precinct but something told me I would have to listen to Dinah all day long.

POV Lauren Jauregui

I had already said goodbye to Britt, I'm not the type of woman that hooks up with several women in one night, I just like to change the menu, but when I'm with one, If I like her, I stay with her, well in this case, Camila had already left but I wasn't in the mood to be with another.

I was at the bar where Normani was and I was calmly sipping on my Whiskey as my mind burned, I was waiting for Mani to finish serving some people so she could start her interrogation.

-So Lauren... - she started and I arched my eyebrow.

-So what?

-From where do you know Camila?

-I told you already, from an almost running over, I almost ran her over. – I answered without interest – What about you?

-We went to school together, she was my best friend. – Normani said with a nostalgic look.

-What happened? – I asked while I slid my pointer finger on the edge of the glass.

-Different paths, now she's a deputy, I'm so happy that I got to see her. – Mani now opened a large smile and seeing her happy is one of my day-to-day goals, I love her like a sister, she was with me on the hardest moments of my life and mainly, she was the one that helped me with my father, I'm very grateful to her in every way, she saved my life.

-Do you know in which police station she works? – I tried to ask without showing interest.

-No. – Normani answered and looked thoughtful – Wait, she gave me her personal card. – The brunette crouched and then placed the card on the counter, I grabbed it. On the card there was no info about her police career, but her career as a psychologist, that was expected, cops don't carry cards saying "Hey, I'm a police officer and I work in such place", they carry badges.

-Here. – I handed over the card to Normani without informing her of my new discovery, I was about to drink one more sip of my drink when I saw Normani open a large smile to someone behind me.

-Hey, can I help you with anything? – Normani asked all smiley, I smirked and I could notice that she was flirting with the brown haired girl – Another drink?

-Oh! No, I don't feel too good. – said the other athletic brunette in front of me, she looked at me from time to time – We need to leave, can you please call us a cab?

-Please, I can't let Camila's friends leave with an unknown person at this hour. – the hell was Normani saying? She doesn't have a car – My shift just ended and Lauren is going to take me home, she can take you too. – She said and I widened my eyes, I almost spit my drink on the glass again which resulted in some coughs – Right, Lauren?

-Oh, please, we don't want to bother, we'll take a cab. – said the girl that from time to time smirked at Normani.

-No, it's okay, I'll take you. – I said taking a last sip from my drink and standing up – Let's go.

-I already said you don't have to. – the young lady insisted.

-I'm sorry, what's your name? – I asked ignoring what she had just said.

-Veronica Iglesias. – she said and I looked at the other arching my brow.

-I'm Dinah Jane, at your disposal. – the brunette introduced herself and made an awkward salute that made me laugh, accompanied by Veronica and Normani.

-Normani, put Miss Jane's and Miss Iglesias's bills on my tab, please. – I said grabbing from Veronica's hand the cards from the club, she seemed surprised but didn't say anything.

We waited for Normani to close the tab and fix everything. They blinked slowly, I saw several men with hungry eyes looking at them, they are such assholes, I bet they can only pick up drunken women and they barely have strength to react, women get so vulnerable with alcohol, I had already witnessed some scenes that honestly, I rather forget.

-----

I arrived home, I was exhausted, I had played with fire today, a Latin fire. I threw my bag on my bed and took off my clothes, I was naked, I passed by my bed and grabbed my robe, putting it on. I opened my bag and checked my phone quickly to see if I had any messages, only from Taylor, wishing me a good night, like usual, I smiled involuntarily. I poured the contents of my bag on my bed and now I could do some investigation.

-Hello, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. – I whispered seeing the young deputy's wallet in the middle of my things that were spread on my bed, I walked to the left side of my bed sitting and resting my back against the headboard, I stretched my hand to the small nightstand opening a drawer and grabbing my pack of cigarettes and my lighter, I took one cigarette and brought it to my mouth right after lightening it up, I closed my eyes and pulled as hard as I could letting the nicotine invade me and burn my throat, memories of this revealing night came to mind, I let out the smoke and shook my head as a smile played on my lips while recalling the hot body of the Latina deputy, I opened my eyes and  looked at the wallet that was on my hand, that by mere coincidence was found by me.

--Flashback On--

I left the bathroom completely troubled and shaken with a crazy will to return there and fuck that deputy against one of the bathroom sinks, but unfortunately, who plays with too much fire eventually burns, it was nice that Britt showed up, without her I don't know how I would find the will to "run away" from those Latin curves, I chuckled as Britt stared at me with a confused look.

-Heyyy... - Britt was snapping her fingers close to my face – C'mon Lauren, are you seriously going to ignore me tonight?  - I shook my head trying to get rid of those thoughts.

-Ye... Yes Britt, I... I'm not in the mood. – I answered looking to the side and seeing Camila leave the bathroom completely drunk, a lot of people were around which made it easier for her not to see me, I shouldn't leave her alone in that state but apparently it wasn't going to be easy to get rid of Britt now.

-It was with her that you were in the bathroom, right Lauren? – I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath counting to 3 before looking at her again.

-Listen Britt, you know the rules and yes, I was with her, but I wasn't doing anything special, just took her to the bathroom. We are not in a relationship so, please, no interrogation.

When I finished speaking I simply turned around and walked into the bathroom without even waiting to hear what Britt had to say, I bet nothing, because there was really nothing to be said, I and she never had anything more than just sex without commitment, so she had no right to be acting like that. I entered the bathroom and went towards the place where the sinks were in a huge marble counter, I opened one of the taps and put my hands under it in a cupped form, accumulating as much water as possible in order to bring it to my face, freshening up, after I grabbed a tissue and dried all the water from my face and once I finished, I grabbed the red lipstick from my pants pocket and applied it on my lips, leaving them even more redder, as I was checking myself one last time on the mirror I noticed an object on the floor, I turned around and got closer, picking it up. It was what I imagined, a wallet, I promptly opened it to see if there was any document that would identify its owner and as I hoped, there was. "Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao" that was the name that was in all the documents and cards, including her deputy-card.

--Flashback Off--

My gaze was fixed on the wallet in my hand, I was confirming where her precinct was, and by coincidence or life's misfortune, it was the precinct that was investigating my murders, I felt a chill go through my body, I could've delivered it to her as soon as I found it but I wouldn't miss the opportunity to meet her precinct, yes, I was decided to deliver it personally, after all, you know that arouse that comes with danger?  Well, I want it, I opened a broad smile and got up dropping the wallet on my nightstand, I turned off the rest of the cigarette on the ashtray and went to the bathroom, I took off my silk robe and immersed in the warm water that clashed on my body making it relax.

As I finished my long minutes bath I went to bed, Taylor's text gave me the idea of picking her up tomorrow for a walk, my sister was growing up, she's a teenager and I could barely accompanied her growth, I grabbed my phone and sent her a text:

Lauren: Hey Tay, I miss you. I was wondering if you wanna go out with me tomorrow? I really miss you. Lots of kisses. Goodnight.

I locked my phone and rested my body inside the covers, I lie on my back and stared at the ceiling, flashes from tonight didn't get out of my head and in all of them the delegate was present. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to dive into a deep sleep, I was extremely tired. Facing Michael followed by another work night and almost having sex with the woman that's been after me for months in hope to see me behind bars, yeah I was literally playing with a huge amount of fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 427 18
There's no one Camila Cabello loves and hates going up against in court more than Lauren Jauregui. Lauren always knows just how to get rise out of C...
26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...