sasunaru | innocent (EDITING...

By Goldenunderwear

There is a World where Vampires and Humans are separated. Vampires mate Vampires and Humans mate Humans unlik... More

How It Works
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Demographics

Chapter 46

8.5K 379 319
By Goldenunderwear

Sasuke's bed o.o ^^^ (except a bit bigger and longer)

Chapter 46

Father.

===============

My PoV;

===============

A few days passed after the war. War? Was it is really that. More like 'one day of pure bloodshed where others attacked others'.

Sasuke sighed in annoyance as he put on the most causal clothes that he could find in his closet which included a plain black top and black sweatpants, the rest of the clothes in his closet were more to the royal side, and he had to look like a normal civilian. It was time to go back to the Uzumaki Kingdom to give Naruto back. Sasuke knew that the Uzumaki king was furious that he couldn't find his only son, especially when he'd see that his son was injured. He hoped that he wouldn't act up when Naruto came back but it'd be no surprise if he did.

Naruto himself was feeling uneasy, he felt his stomach slowly turn at the thought of seeing his Father again. He was lucky to avoid Sasuke's father for the past few days, it would just be too awkward and embarrassing to face Sasuke's Father now, but now facing his own Father set him down. He and his Father got along more when he was a child, that was the time when his father had time for him, only when Naruto reached his teenager years, he got busier and busier. Naruto was slightly surprised to hear that his father came along to save him when Sasuke took him at 12.

"Hey.." Naruto nearly jumped to the roof like a cat when he felt a hand gently press on his shoulder, he felt another hand slowly snake around his waist, pulling him against a firm chest, a mouth warmly pressed against his ear, "You look troubled...what's wrong?"

Naruto's face heated up like a wild fire when he felt Sasuke gently breathe in his ear and he quickly darted his eyes down to the floor in embarrassment. "I-Iam fine" He stuttered.

Sasuke chuckled lightly, "I wasn't born yesterday Naruto, I am your mate if you haven't forgotten, I feel it when your anxious..."

Naruto bit the inside of his lip, "I am just nervous of what my Father will say...he'll be angry I know it, he'll just shut me in that stupid palace and leave me there"

Naruto felt the arm around his waist tighten, "Don't be worried, I won't let him anyway"

Naruto smiled, deciding to work Sasuke up, "Don't say something you won't do"

Sasuke lightly growled, and Naruto yelped when he felt himself being thrown onto soft clean black duvet, in a mere moment Naruto felt his hands being yanked over his head with Sasuke hovering over him, giving him somewhat of an angry, annoyed glare. "You're testing me.." Sasuke growled.

Naruto let out a single small laugh before looking Sasuke straight in the eye, a small smirk filled his facial features, "What if I am?"

Before Sasuke could reply to that, his bedroom door opened, revealing a very annoyed Mother. "Sasuke hunny-" Mikoto eyes widened and her words froze in her throat when two surprised expressions met hers. She sighed, a blush reddening her cheeks, "Again? Oh my, my boys grow so fast"

Naruto's face instantly reddened once again and he rapidly crawled out from underneath Sasuke, "W-We weren't doing anything!"

Mikoto blushed more at her thought, "Both of yous, get ready to leave, we don't want Naruto-kun staying here any longer to cause even more problems with the Uzumaki kingdom" Mikoto quickly left after that, finding her thoughts overwhelming.

Before Naruto could sign in relief, he felt his hand being yanked forward, his body landing hard against Sasuke's but Sasuke didn't budge. Naruto grunted as he tried to move but the arms tightly wrapped around him didn't move either. "Sasuke?" Naruto questioned when Sasuke didn't say anything.

Moments passed by until Sasuke finally spoke, "Don't say that...you know I would do anything for you..I will always love you" I killed for you, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you...

Naruto sighed and wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, pulling him down closer till both lovers were looking at each other eyes, love and passion passing through them, "I will always love you too.."

Sasuke lightly smiled and closed the gap between him and his lover.

~(*~*)~

"We're sorry my King, we've been trying hard for the past days but we can not find your son"

Minato finally snapped, his reaction was instantly filled in fury, he stood up and smashed the expensive vase against the floor, frightening the guards by surprise, Kushina quickly rushed by his side to calm him down.

Kushina held Minato, muttering calming words into his ear before looking over to the guards, giving them glares before ordering them, "I command you to find my son! Even if it's the last thing you do!" Kushina ordered.

"Yes my Queen!" The guards shouted together become quickly running off to find the Prince.

Minato silently sighed, putting both his hands over his face, letting his wife hug him and calm him down. He breathed heavily through his hands, his long blonde bangs falling over his hands, finding his anger hard to keep down. There was just a bloodshed in this Kingdom a few days ago and now he couldn't find his only precious son. 

His heart was up his throat and he was terrified if his son was even alive. He didn't want to think about that. His guards had to find his son, his son just must be hiding in one of the villagers houses.

"Sorry Kushina, I-I-"

"Shhh.." Kushina whispered as she kissed Minato on his forehead, "We'll find him, I know he's alive....I feel it"

Minato softly smiled and kissed Kushina back, "I really hope your right"

~(*~*)~

"We're here" Sasuke spoke out, catching Naruto's attention. Naruto softly hummed in response, keeping quiet.

Sasuke tightly held Naruto in bridal style, with Naruto's arm wrapped around his neck. They just arrived at the Uzumaki Kingdom. Sasuke's eyes rapidly searched the area they were going to go to, and was delighted to see that there was a lot less blood compared to a few days ago. Just thinking about it sent shivers down his spine. It wasn't something Sasuke wanted to see, see anymore anyway.

Sasuke softly jumped on the ground, in an alleyway, careful to avoid landing somewhere where the guards are, they'll have to meet the guards soon anyway but just not now. Sasuke set Naruto down on the floor, Naruto wobbling a bit when being set down.

"We'll find the guards soon, tell them I found you and that you want me to come along when they bring you to your palace" Sasuke said, looking behind him, checking if anyone followed them.

Naruto didn't pay attention to what Sasuke said, but he slowly started to walk ahead, focusing ahead at the end of the alleyway, but he didn't get far when Sasuke pulled his arm back, scowling at him, "Walk with me"

Naruto scowled back but followed Sasuke anyway. But soon he shyly looked down to the floor and quickly grabbed Sasuke's hand, holding it in a tight grip. Sasuke looked over to Naruto quickly, a bit surprised but neverless, he held Naruto's hand back, gripping it more tightly.

"The plan is for you and me to get into the kingdom and explain to your Father about our relationship.."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise and he quickly snapped his head sideways to Sasuke, "What!? So soon?"

Sasuke didn't looked sideways back to Naruto, he had a serious expression as he stared ahead, "I don't our relationship to be hidden, if your Father denies about it, you can live with me...."

Sasuke paused and looked over to Naruto, "Would you live with me if your Father denies? Or stay with your Father?" There was seriousness in that voice.

Naruto had no problem answering that question, "Stay with you of course! What did you expect?"

Sasuke softly smiled and shaked his head, "Nothing less"

Naruto pouted and narrowed his eyebrows in confusion but before he could speak again, there was an shout coming from a male and in a second, both Naruto and Sasuke found themselves surrounded in a circle by armoured guards, all pointing their swords at Sasuke.

Naruto quickly took a step back, suddenly surprised while Sasuke didn't bat an eye, if not, he got annoyed by the sudden outburst, they ruined his moment with his mate.

"Stay back from the Prince!!"

Sasuke almost felt like rolling his eyes, the causal clothes seemed to working and they didn't even know how the Uchiha Prince looked like. Such fools but that was too be expected, Sasuke himself didn't know Naruto was also a prince long ago when he first saw him.

"STAY BACK I REPEAT! I WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO KILL"

Naruto's eyes widened with that one word and he quickly stepped in. "Wait!" He shouted back, catching the guards off guard, "Do not dare to threaten him! He himself was brave and kept me safe during this time!" It was half a lie but it was what Naruto came up at that second.

Sasuke almost felt like smirking when the guards backed down but kept it inside. It was always satisfying to be in command but it was more satisfying seeing your mate doing it for all.

"W-We're sorry my Prince! We did not know such a thing"

Naruto sighed in relief when the guards put their swords down. Just having any weapons pointed at him or Sasuke set his heart accelerating.

"I'll forgive you now, but there will be consequences next time" Naruto warned with the guards shouting back a 'yes Prince'. "Now, lead us back to the Palace! I shall reward this man when inside!" Naruto continued, earning another shout of 'yes Prince'.

Sasuke couldn't hold back a little prick of a smile. It was also amusing seeing your mate talk like a Prince. Consequences? Naruto was a teddy bear compared to these built up men. That got Sasuke thinking. What if he started working out with his mate? Just thinking about it was getting Sasuke hot.

"Come on!" Naruto hissed, pulling on Sasuke's hand, snapping Sasuke out of his fantasies.

"We have a carriage waiting here my Prince. My my! The King will be joyful to hear of your appearance!"

Both Naruto and Sasuke entered the royal carriage. Naruto hated going in one of these, forcing poor horses to pull you along for even hours maybe. One of the guards closed the door closed the door after them, and in moments the carriage was up and running.

Sasuke closed the curtains on both sides of the glass windows, leaving them in almost total darkness. Naruto once more in relief and leaned his head down onto Sasuke's shoulder with Sasuke lazily wrapping an arm around Naruto's waist, bring them a little closer together.

"I just hope he'll agree..." Naruto muttered softly.

Sasuke's arm tightened on Naruto's waist, "We'll have to wait and see.."

Naruto kept still for a while, just listening to Sasuke's breathing and the noise of the carriage's thin wheels going along the small pebbles. "What if he agrees?" Naruto broke the silence, "What will we do then?"

Sasuke stayed quiet, thinking of an answer. "We'll end this whole bullshit thing, of vampires and humans not being allowed to mate"

Naruto looked up at Sasuke, "People here are now terrified of vampires Sasuke, you say it easier then be done"

Sasuke sighed and flung his head back, "We're planning to train each vampire to control their thirst like our guards," Sasuke explained, "Therefore they won't attack, our methods are bound to work. What would we do if your Father agrees you ask? We'll get a big house and live together, where? If we're lucky, your kingdom and mine could join together..."

Naruto sighed one more and looked down at his feet, "What you've said is all but a dream come true"

Sasuke tightened his grip of Naruto's waist a final time causing Naruto to look up at Sasuke again in confusion.

"It's not a dream, we'll make it a reality"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter End

2 more chapter left till I finally finish this book:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 3.9K 16
Not only is life hard enough when you have to deal with your own issues, but having to deal with the physical pain of your soulmates too can be taxin...
5.6K 197 7
Yet another SasuNaru love story! Call me obsessed. 🤷🏻 "Since the dawn of time, every person alive received a unique mark on their wrist, to which o...
3.3K 99 18
Naruto starves and cuts himself. Sasuke gets beaten. They meet in a strange way and end up being good friends. Read to find out more! Warning this...
221K 7.2K 21
Naruto becomes new to Hidden Leaf High, having not many friends and no crush whatsoever. But when Sasuke catches his eye on him..