Naruto Oneshots

By unknowngirl_99

Short imagines about many characters in Naruto. (Finished) I do not own any of the characters from Naruto... More

* Note to reader *
Day at the beach (Gaara)
Enemies? (Sasuke)
Lost dog (Kiba)
Fallen ones (Shikamaru)
Mission (Sai)
Memories (Iruka)
Beauty (Deidara)
Unreal (Sasori)
Encounter (Neji)
Lost Minds (Kabuto)
Once upon a time (Orochimaru)
Similarities (Choji)
Picnic (Naruto)
Important
message

Stranger (Kakashi)

25.8K 302 719
By unknowngirl_99

(A/N) Do not read if you do not like inappropriate content such as smuts.

"Hey y/n wait up!"

"What's up Masio." I say.

"Wow It's been so long. How have you been?"

"Great actually. Do you want to hang out right now and catch up on each other?" I ask.

"Sure. Today's my day off and I really have nothing to do."

"Alright then" I say.

Masio was an old friend from the academy. We both knew each other for so long but since we're all grown up, we can't seem to find the time to hang out.
We both start to chat about our separate lives when Masio notices a flyer.

"Hey look y/n-chan. This is a flyer for our high school reunion which is tonight!"

"Oh has it been so long? Time sure does go by quickly." I laugh.

"Well are you planning to go? Everyone is. Including me. And I can't wait to reunite with everyone else. I'm so excited!"

"Hey there no need to get all crazy. And I don't see why I should go. But I know if I don't, you will make me. So sure." I say.

"Great! Ohh this is going to be so exciting! Let's go shopping for our outfits." Before I could declare an answer, Masio drags me to the nearest mall.

*Short Time Lapse*

"Well how about this one? I don't know. Black makes me look so sophisticated and blue makes me look casual."

"Stop worrying so much Masio. Black and Blue are like one shade away. Just choose one." I say annoyed.

"I'm sorry I am taking so long. But I'll go pay for my dress now and then I can help pick one out for you."

"But I don't li-"

"You're wearing one whether you like it or not y/n" And with that she was on her way to the checkout.

I wander away from the store and begin walking around. I spot a bookstore and go in. A few people were in there. I begin to look for the romance section. Judge me if you want but Twilight was so good I think people were just jealous that they had no type of romance in their life. I begin to skim around the aisle when I spot a tall white haired man with a mask covering most of his face. I was surprised at first since a man was in the romance section. I guess I was staring too much because he looked up.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I say quickly looking away with embarassment.

"Uh no it's fine. I get the looks a lot." The white haired man says scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry again. Have a nice day" I say.

"You too." I hear him say as I quickly make my way out of the store to find Masio.

Later that night

"So do you want it up or flat ironed?" Masio asks.

"I'll just go natural. My curly hair actually looks decent." I smile.

"Suit yourself. I'll be in the bathroom doing my hair and makeup. In the Meanwhile, feel free to make yourself comfortable."

I head on to the living room and turn on the television. Everything seemed to be so boring so I ended up reading an old newspaper. I decide to start applying my makeup. I then go into the closet to pick out my navy blue dress. It was almost touching my knees. I decided to wear a cute white cardigan over it since I felt a bit uncomfortable. After a few minutes I was done. See the thing is Masio takes so long to decide things when she gets ready. Whereas I take 10 minutes or less.

"Okay I'm finally ready y/n!"

"Well about time I thought we wouldn't get there on time"

I get the keys from the table and bring along a sweater just in case. We both make our way to my car and head off to the reunion.

"Wow it's just how it was when we used to attend."

"Yes and all those fun times we had in here" I say.

We enter the building and are greeted by heart warming people. We get a name tag and make our way to the main room. The room looked so elegant. But at the same time my mind was flooded with memories.

"Oh I see my old friend let me go say hi to her"  Masio says.

I begin to walk around. Looking at all those people I once knew and went to school with every day.  I begin to walk around for a while when I notice someone familiar. He begins to approach me and I then notice it was that guy from the book store.

"Hey. Aren't you that girl that was staring at me at the book store?" He says laughing.

"Aren't you that guy that was in the romantic section at the book store?" I reply.

"Well I see someone's trying to be smart." He chuckles.

"Anyways what are you doing in here?"
I ask.

"Well I am here for the same reason everyone else is. A reunion. Or am I in the wrong place?"  He says taunting me.

"Funny. I don't recall ever seeing you." I say puzzled.

"Ah that's because I wasn't here for long. I had...other things to do."

"You never even told me your name. Mine is y/n " I say smiling.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake. "  he says shaking my hand. "Let me get you a drink." He says.

"It is pretty boring in here." I say.
As soon as the words rolled out of my mouth, our lips collided. As if to tease me, he ended the kiss rather quickly, pulling up his mask and smiling underneath it as if nothing happened.
My fingers placed across my lips in awe as if I had just committed a sin.

"Don't act like you didn't expect that y/n " he says smirking. He firmly grips my hand. "Do you trust me?" He asks.
I nod my head still surprised with his previous action. "Come with me then." He heads for the door and we enter the busy hallway filled with old fellow school mates. He makes a few turns until we are at a distance from the party. We are in front of a door until I realize it is the school gymnasium.
He opens the door and smiles under that weird mask he wears. I never asked him why. I continue to walk through and it was dark yet not enough to not be able to see. I turn to ask him why he would take me here but suddenly he pushes me against the wall .

"You are so damn beautiful." He says before kissing me again.

Our mouths moving in a slow manner but wanting more of each other. It was like a spark being ignited. I grab a handful of his white hair in my fist and my other hand was on his chest. He carries me up so that my legs are wrapped around him.

"Did you learn a few tips from that book?" I tease. "I'd like to show you what else I learned.  That is, if you don't mind?" He says cupping one of my breasts. At first I was unsure, but then again I did just kiss a stranger I met at the book store. "I don't mind." I reply.

He lowers me down and I follow behind him. He takes me behind the bleachers. He finds a spot and sits down. He motions for me to sit on his lap and I do. We continue to kiss again and his hand goes up my thigh stroking it. He looks at me as if to assure him what we were about to do was okay. I nod. He continues to put his hand up my leg until his hand meets my undergarment. He takes it off. At this point we were both breathing rapidly. He leans on my head and I look into his eyes.

"Tell me If it hurts okay?" He says.

He slides his finger inside of me and my back arches. He slowly repeats the act of it and lays me on the ground. He pulls up my dress and kisses my cheek. "You are an amazing girl." He says before placing his head down there. I grab the back of his hair to keep me from moaning loud. After awhile he is done.

"You don't have to y/n" he says.
"I want to. Let me pleasure you." I plead.

He sits down and pulls down his pants. I blush and then proceed to make him feel the same way he did to me. I begin to stroke up and down at the right pace. Kakashi grabs my hair so it won't be in the way. After a minute or so I continue to make him feel good. I then open my mouth and go up and down. He rubs my back in order to keep him from moaning loudly. It was a quick few minutes but after that he grabs me by my waist and pulls up my dress. He places himself inside of me at a slow pace making sure I was fine. He then gradually thrusts into me at a much faster pace. After awhile he stops our little session and kisses me. Producing much more heat and increasing our heart beats.

"I usually don't do this."

"Me either" I agree.

"Please. Give me a chance to at least get to know you." He says panting.

"Well I just met you today and things happened. So why not?" I say smiling back.

(A/N)
The ending is a bit of a cliffhanger but oh well. This is the longest imagine I have made so far. So please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.3K 19
Naruto, but he isn't bubble, nice or even remotely kind to those he doesn't know. He's rough around the edges, closed off and shows little to no emot...
730K 11.2K 47
These boyfriend scenarios is just something to update when I don't update my other book KAKA-BAKA'S Daughter!!!!! ...
220K 4.1K 14
Just an ordinary Naruto x Reader book. I try to not do anything half "assed", so updates may vary depending on my knowledge and the story of the char...
10.6K 514 59
(Under Editing ) "book 1" *I do not own The anime Naruto! Only Ki and any other characters I come up with* Kiyomi Uzumaki, a 12 year old anime...