Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(5) "Lovers"

1.6K 74 63
By Explosionss

warning ** Tradley slight smut alert

--

"Seriously? Does she really have to live here?" Brad asked his mother while the two are having breakfast at around 5:00 am in the morning.  The reason why he's awake this early?he can't stand sleeping next to Alexis. 

 "She has to. She's your Baby Mama. You did this, you should own up to it"

 "Mum, how many times do I have o say that it's not sure yet if I am the father. Besides, I'm just 17 I am not ready yet" the curly haired lad replied while drinking his cup of coffee. "You should have thought of that before you had sex with her" his Mum replied. Brad just closed his eyes and kept his head down, thinking how unfair life has been to him for weeks now.

 "Does Tristan knows?" his Mum suddenly asked.

  Brad's head sprung up suddenly as he looked at his mother and said "No".  Deep inside, Brad knows that if he tells Tristan he's maybe Alexis's Baby Daddy it would ruin absolutely everything they have.

 "Nope" the curly haired lad answered to his mother.

 "When are you planning to tell him? When the baby's out?"

 "No. I just need more time"

 "Alright" his Mum replied and then sat right in front of him.

 "Son, I admire whatever kind of friendship you have with Tristan. I mean the two of you practically grew up together. I bet you know everything about each other. And if only Tristan happened to be a girl I know that you'd fall head over heels for him -"

 "Mum what are you trying to say"

 "Sorry alright .. I'm just trying to say he has to know. He has the right to know. For God's sake, his parents are practically my best friends. I know I may probably freaking out but I'm just saying. It's better that he'll find this out straight from you. Not from anyone's mouth."

 "I know Mum. I just need more time and besides I don't have to tell him that I MIGHT going to be a father" Brad replied.

 "Speaking of Babies" his mother whispered. Brad turned around and saw Alexis as she walked down the stairs.

 "Honey why are you up early?" Mrs. Simpson asked.

 "Oh I was just looking for Brad" she replied and then smiled at him. Brad then went back to eating his breakfast and just sighed. He needs a plan to make Alexis leave the house.

As soon as she took the seat beside him, Brad stood up and brought his plate to the sink.

 "Wait, you're done eating?" Alexis asked.

 "Yes" Brad replied and walked out of the kitchen. "He woke up really early" he heard Mother say to her as he walked up to his room to check his phone. Much to his surprise he saw that Tristan had already texted him.

 "Can't sleep, up for a morning jog?"

 Brad's eyes widened as when he first read it, he thought it said "Shag". The curly haired lad replied immediately and then changed clothes. A few minutes after, he walked out of the room ready for a session of exercise.

 "Where are you going Bradley Will?" his Mum asked him as soon as he got downstairs.

 "Jogging" he replied.

 "Seriously? You can't even run 50 meters without falling down to your knees" his mother replied. Brad saw Alexis started giggling.

 "Well .. today could be different" he replied and then walked out of the house.

 ---

 Tristan waited for his bets buddy right at the corner of the street, a couple of minutes have passed when the curly haired lad finally got there.

 "What took you so long?" he asked Curly.

 "Well, I was in my sleeping clothes when you texted me. You don't expect me to sleep with running shoes on right?" he asked Tristan as they started walking away.

 "Sorry" Tris then replied, showing his cute tiny dimples.

 "You're cute" Brad uttered and started running. To Tristan's genuine surprise, his best buddy is actually running. All his life, he knew that Brad was never physically capable of doing any sports. The curly haired lad himself also told him that the only sport he knows he's good at is "Sex", so seeing him like this is very surprising .

 "I didn't know you could run" Tris uttered.

"Yeah me too. But I'm guessing about an hour from now I'll be dead in the streets. Man just throw me in the trash bin then yeah?"

 "Of course" Tris replied and half smiled at him.

 A few minutes after, the two stopped near a park. "You're tired?" Tris asked Brad as the two sat on the benches. "No" he replied and held his hand. "I just want to enjoy this moment right here .. right before the sun comes up" Brad replied and then looked at Tristan.

 That moment became a validation for Tris. Right now ... right at this very moment .. there's no other place he would rather be.

 Tristan likes surprises, and Brad's main mission right now is to give him more. The curly haired lad then stood up and started walking towards the comfort rooms.

 "You're not just gonna sit there are you?" he then asked Tristan. That's when the idea finally clicked into him and so he followed Bradley. As soon as they got inside, the curly haired lad pushed him against the wall and they started kissing fervently.

 Tris got his hands roaming all over Brad's body, cupping his butt at some point. Brad made sure to pleasure that's why he pressed his body onto his, eventually rubbing cocks with him through their sweatpants.

 The curly haired lad moved down to Tristan's neck and started sucking on it, causing him to go almost to the edge of insanity. He groaned and then looked at the door to make sure no one is coming. "Say my name" Brad whispered as he placed his hand on Tristan's semi hard length.

 "Brad .."

 "Louder" Brad whispered as he completely groped him. "Oh God" that's all Tris was able to say. Brad just looked at him and started kissing him on the lips again. This time he actually bit the blonde haired lad's lips and so Tris had to push him away for a bit.

 "Dude are you alright?" he asked Brad.

 "Yeah" he said as he pulled down Tris's sweatpants and boxers, revealing his hard on. He pulled it down to his knees and took a hold of his cock.

 "I didn't know yours is this long and huge" Brad told Tris who can't help but blush at him. "It's been years since you last seen it remember?" he asked the curly haired lad. Pertaining to that summer camp they went to where they had to shower together since the water is scarce at the area. 

 Bradley then started rubbing the tip of Tristan's manhood and he groaned once again. "I'm not gonna put you yet in my mouth .. I wanna wait for the right day and the right timing" Brad whispered into his ears while he started pumping Tristan's length.

 The blonde haired lad pulled Brad towards him and wrapped his whole body with his arms. "Someone might come" he whispered to his best friend's ears.

 "Then they'll join us" Brad replied, still playing with his cock.

---

Brad's never been this eager to please Tristan, maybe it's because he knows he has to break his heart soon.

 Brad kept on pumping Tristan's rock hard length with his hand while the blonde haired lad's body tensed and moved to his rhythm. "Oh God .. I'm gonna cum ..stop I can't cum" Tris said while groaning. Brad moved to his side to avoid getting hit by his fluid.

 "Forget about it being special. Anywhere with you is special" Brad said. And with that final thrust to his hand. Tristan came.

 He shot his load about four time and they hit the floor and Brad's hand. Tris almost fell to the floor due to exhaustion. Brad kissed him and quickly pulled up his sweatpants. "God I love you" Tristan said and Brad just smiled. For some reason, there's still a wall that prevents him from saying it again.

 Brad then thought of this crazy thing he usually does this girls. He held out his cum covered hand near to Tristan's mouth.

 "Brad get that away" Tris told him.

 "Come on, you know you wanna" Brad replied. Tristan then just looked at him and said "I'm not gonna eat my own cum".

 "Why not? You'll be tasting mine soon"

 "I will?"

 "Yeah. So now taste yours first" Brad said, Tris had his mouth open the whole time without even knowing it .. Brad took it as an opportunity and shoved his fingers inside his mouth. He can see Tristan's reaction as he got a taste of his own seed.

 The blonde haired lad then rushed to the sink to spit it and rinse his mouth. "I hate you" he uttered and Brad just laughed.

 "That's the payback when you made me fake blowjob you" Brad replied while washing his hands. The two walked out of the comfort room and saw the now crowded park, making them be thankful enough that no one busted in and saw them.

---

Tris came home happy. He never thought Brad would do this to him , but he liked it. He never had any sort of sexual thing with a man nor he ever had an orgasm for a man, he's glad that he spent his first time with his curly haired best friend.

 He then got inside the house now, only to see both of his parents already looking at him.

 "You look happy" his Mum said.

 "I am" Tristan replied and then looked at the guy who's sitting with them. "Who is he?" the  young Evans asked.

"He's Dr. Clifford , he's a psychiatrist" his father replied. Tris immediately knew what it meant and told them that he's fine.

 "It's better to make sure. We'll go to his clinic today"

 "But just like I said. I'm fine"

 "Oliver .. please" his father said. Tristan didn't protest anymore for he knows that the moment his father started calling him by his second name it means he's genuinely worried.

 "If it's really back do I have to be in a ward again?"

 "Yes" Dr. Clifford replied.

 "Shit" Tris thought to himself.

--

that's it guys for this Tradley chapter? what do you think? please vote and comment :) xx

 I'm sure you guys noticed that I'm trying to keep Tradley moments a little subtle but I just thought maybe you'd like this for a bit. If you do like it, there's gonna be a lot more to come. Also stay tuned for the next chapter as most of their secrets will be revealed . That's all : ) x

p.s

 I have a new book and it's a Tristan Evans fanfic https://www.wattpad.com/172158627-storm-tristan-evans-a-u-introduction .. it's a short story so definitely I'll be able to finish it lol .  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 2 15
Two friends inseparable like brothers until one day a girl walks into their lives and things aren't quite the same again. They become obsessed with h...
45.9K 1.9K 38
In which two lovers have been separated for more than three years. Will the two come back together or go their separate ways?
158K 3.8K 125
•sequel to 'Instagram'• Love is incredibly powerful; sometimes love can test you when you least expect it to.. The Vamps/Brad Simpson
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel