How did this happen..(Spitfir...

By BlairWaldorfQueenB7

New Spitfire Story! This story is about some hard times with Wally and Artemis will they end up giving up or... More

Chapter 1: Problems?

About this story

272 6 1
By BlairWaldorfQueenB7

The ages in this story.

(Artemis: 18 )

(Wally: 19)

You guys wanted me to make more Spitfire stories so here I am I got this idea today (10/3/15)

so why not to make a story for you all about this, this story is a sad one and maybe a sweet one maybe? Wally and Artemis has been having a lot of problems for a couple of weeks but how it ends the end of the month something bad happens that breaks Artemis in half and who is to be blamed? you have to read chapter 1 and more to find out what happens to make Artemis the way that she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 14.7K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...