Tris Pedrad

By bethanybarnes_

tris is the twin of Uriah and little sister of Zeke. read to follow tris life with an annoying pansycake brot... More

1 choosing ceromony
authors note
2 apologizing
authors note
3
4
5
6
authors note
authors note
7
authors note
*8
authors note
9
10
authors note
author note
authors note
12
authors note
authors note
authors note
13
authors note
14
15
a/n
16
I'm sorry
LAST CHAPTER/SEQUEL
IMPORTANT.
a/n
shocker!
(:

11

2.6K 80 11
By bethanybarnes_

All the initiates went to the dorms at 9:00 . I stay awake for 3 more hours. I already got permission from my dad to leave the compound. I'm sitting on the train now waiting for the time to jump off at the Ferris wheel. once I it insight, I jump off the train. I sprint over to it. I see a figure in the darkness. I cN tell it's Ethan. I run up to him and hug him. He doesn't look the same in blue, and his hair gelled back with glasses on his nose.

"you came" he whispers.
"of course I would. " I whisper back
He starts explaining why he left.
" do you think we can still be together or...." I ask
" probably not tris I'm so sorry. I cant keep ditching every night. I'm sorry tris I love you. "
I nod and kiss him one last time.
"bye Ethan. I love you. Forever. "
"and always. " he finishes.
"I love you too tris. " I give him one last kiss. I sprint back just in time to reach the train. I jump on and watch Ethan's figure get smaller and smaller. I cry silently. I see dauntless headquarters up ahead. I get up and jump off the train. I get into the dauntless Born's dorm and cuddle up in my car next to Uri's. I fall into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 227 28
THIS STORY HAD A COMPLETE PLOT TWIST THAT MOST PROBABLY DONT LIKE. JUST WARNING YOU. Tris Pedrad, the sister of Ezekiel and Uriah Pedrad, is a Daunt...
4.4K 196 32
I opened my eyes to see a dozen more staring right back, it was like standing in the hall of mirrors. I look down at myself and see dirt on my arm, I...
7.8K 210 20
Hi I'm one of The Pedrad triplets we go to Divergent high but one thing you should know is that the school doesn't know that we are siblings. We have...
68K 1.8K 56
Tris is Zeke and Uriah's little sister. Zeke is 19, Uriah is 18, and Tris is 17. (I know that in the book Uriah is her age but not in my story) What...