Welcome To My World -bdsm-

By MiraHeartWild

this is fanfiction. Sterek teen wolf. --very fictional don't hold it to the same light as Sweet Submission-- More

Intro and new kid
the Team
the club
a distraction
empty house
bad habit
I don't care
breaking
wrong person
don't lie to me
Snap
3 weeks later
Broken boys
getting things figured out
The DEN
The Den part 2
Den 3- in trouble
house rules
Hallways and Letters
Stiles first kiss
tired
Everything Changed
Breakfast and Awkward Conversation
Aftercare fun
Not Alone
Void
the Destination
waking up
What happened
Welcome
Hallways and Hospital Rooms
BONUS!!!!!!!!!
Shame and Tears
Ready?
Coming Home
(not a new chapter)
True Place
What Happens Next?

Spanking

31.3K 906 462
By MiraHeartWild

Stiles pulled up to the loft building and saw that Derek was standing beside his Camaro with his arms crossed and looking pissed. Stiles felt nervous and a little afraid. He hesitated then got out of his Jeep.

Derek waited until he was close before he spoke. "Go get inside. You will be punished later."

That made his pulse jump and his cheek heat up as he moved into the building going up the stairs with Derek leading the way.

Stiles didn't know exactly what he was feeling. Not because he was numb. He was nervous and he felt a little sick to his stomach. When they got into the loft he just wanted to crawl into his bed and go to sleep.

"Go sit at the table." Derek ordered.

Stiles stood there and looked between him and the table. "Derek I-"

"If you start to argue with me your punishment will be worse." Derek told him staring him down.

Stiles swallowed as his hands shook. He sat at the table and saw Derek watch him. Then Derek went into the kitchen and started to cook. Stiles was so confused. What was going on.

"W-what are you doing?" Stiles asked from the table as his leg bounced.

"I am making you something to eat." Derek said calmly from the kitchen.

"What?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"You havent eaten. I can tell from how pale you are. You need to eat before you end up getting sick or fainting." Derek growled from the kitchen.

Stiles had no idea how to respond. Whatever Derek was making smelled good. Stiles thought about going in to see what he was making but Derek had told him to sit at the table so he wasn't sure if he should get up. Biting his lip he stayed where he was.

Only a few moments later Derek came out with a plate and set it on the table in front of Stiles. It had two grilled cheese sandwhiches and a bowl of tomato soup and then there was a glass of clear soda in a glass with a straw.

Stiles looked down at the food. When was the last time someone made him food. When was the last time someone made him soup...

"Eat." Dereks voice was strong and sure.

Stiles looked up at him then. He was standing there waiting. He was going to watch him eat. To make sure he ate.

Stiles slid his eyes back down to the food and quietly began to eat. He didn't really think he was hungry but after the first few bites he felt like he was starving. He ate it all. It took him a little while but he ate every bite.

When he was finished he kept looking at the empty plate. "Thank you." It was no where near enough of a thank you. Derek had gone above and beyond for him and all hed been doing lately was pissing the guy off and going against his rules.

"Go take a shower." Derek told him still standing on the other side of the table watching him.

Stiles got up and put his plate in the sink and then went and got his clothes and then went into the shower. He let the hot water wash over him and fill his body with the warm clensing feeling that seemed to be taking more then just the dirt away. It seemed to be taking some of the numbness away and some of the tiredness with it.

When he was clean he got out and got dressed. Suddenly he stopped as he was wearing batman pj bottoms and his batman boxer briefs underneath with a white teeshirt on top. He looked down at himself and was suddenly nervous.

It took him longer to brush his teeth. He was dawdling. He didn't want to get punished. Whatever that meant. Flashes of what had happened in his room made his body react and he blushed as he tried to think of algebra in order to keep from pitching a tent. That would be embarrassing.

Stepping out of the bathroom he saw Derek leaning against the wall. The picture of patients and raw power waiting to spring. Stiles took a step back as if to go back into the bathroom.

"Come here Stiles." Derek spoke as he stood to his full hight.

Stiles hesitated feeling his face and neck and ears flushing with heat as he took a few steps towards Derek. He felt shaky.

Derek had his arms crossed over his chest making his biceps bulge. "I know you are going through something Stiles. I know you are having a hard time with your feelings and dealing with this situation. But you broke my rules and you lied to me." Derek spoke clearly even though Stiles was staring down at the floor and fidgeting. "I am going to punish you now. You can choose which way I punish you though. This one time."

Stiles looked up with wide eyes and looked into Dereks eyes as he shivered.

"I can either have you clean the entire loft with a toothbrush, which will likely take many hours of work." Derek spoke clearly and still with that frown on his face. Stiles hated that Idea. That would take forever. "I could have you stand in the corner with your nose touching the wall for a couple of hours and if you move the time starts over again." Stiles knew he would never get out of the corner. He would fidget or move. "Or I can spank you with 20 swats of my hand and we can start fresh. But you should know that your ass will be bare when I spank you."

Stiles felt his pulse skyrocket. He felt his hands shake and then he looked down and tried to think. God his mind was reeling. They all sounded bad. They all sounded humiliating. Like he was a little kid again. He bit his lip and fidgeted and scratched at his arm.

"Stiles." Derek spoke firmly "Pick one."

Stiles looked up and blurted. "The spanking. I don't think I could actually stand still if my life depended on it. And I don't do well with manual labor like im pretty sure id mess it up and I really don't want to -"

"Silence." Derek barked and Stiles instantly shut his mouth. "Come." Derek went over to the couch and sat down Stiles stood there biting his lip. "Lay over my lap with your stomach down." Derek ordered. His eyes were burning at Stiles as he fidgeted and hesitated.

Stiles was so embarrassed he already hated this. He climbed onto the couch and then lay his front over Dereks lap. This was uncomfortable.

"Pull your pants and underwhere down over your ass cheeks." Derek ordered. Derek had still yet to touch him.

Stiles felt like his face was on fire it was so hot. Pulling down his pjs and boxerbriefs exposing his ass to the cold air of the loft he trembled and shook on Dereks lap.

Then he felt Derek touching his back gently holding his back down between his shoulder blades. "I am not going to spank you just yet Stiles. Calm down." Stiles was still trembling "I want you to know that I don't want to ever have to punish you again. I do not enjoy punishing. I much rather reward you for good behavior. But you have lied to me a few times now. And you ran away. You made me and everyone else worry and didn't eat or go to school." Stiles felt shame fill him. "If you start to panic or if the pain becomes too much then you say the word Red and I will stop and you will be punished some other way later instead. This will hurt but I want you to stay as still as you can. Do you understand Stiles?"

Stiles nodded "Yes Sir."

"I am going to give you ten warm up swats. Then I will give you the ten punishment swats." Derek held his back down and Stiles gripped the couch arm.

Smack. Stiles jerked at the smack to his right asscheek. It didn't really hurt. It was more surpising than anything else.

Smack. His left cheek now and he blushed.

Smack. His left again and it was a little painfull.

Smack. His righ and that stung a little.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Stiles wanted to start squirming as his ass was starting to sting and feel a little hot. He bit his lip as he felt his member start to get a little hard against Dereks thigh. That was confusing.

Derek rubbed his hand over the stinging cheeks then gave two more smacks that stung more. Stiles gasped and jerked but tried to stay still.

SMACK.

"Agh!" Stiles let out a little cry of shock at how much that stung.

SMACK. Stiles gripped the couch and burried his face in the cushion and let out little pained gasps as the spanking continued.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

Derek was spacing them out between each swat so that Stiles had time to feel the sting and heat raise up painfully before his hand smacked back down onto the other cheek.

SMACK. Stiles felt himself start to cry. His ass was burning and he was trying his best not to move but it was getting hard not to.

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Tears were streaming down his face as he was crying out in pain. "Im sorry Im sorry Im so sorry"

SMACK!

Stiles was sobbing now into the couch and Derek was talking suddenly gathering Stiles into his arms and holding him to his chest as he rubbed Stiles back. "Im so proud of you Stiles. You took your punishment so well. You did so well. You were such a good boy. I am proud of you. Now lets go put some lotion with aloe on your skin so that it wont be so uncomfortable."

Derek picked Stiles up in his arms and carried him craddling him to his chest as he took him into his room and lay him on the bed face down and rubbed his back as he told him "You did so good Stiles. I know that hurt but you did so well." Derek went and got the lotion and was back beside him and then as Stiles was still crying softly into his own pillow Derek gently massaged the cold lotion into his stinging hot flesh of his ass.

Stiles gave out a little whimper and Derek spoke gently. "I know but it will make it feel better Stiles. I am so proud of you."

"Y-youre not mad at m-me any more?" Stiles asked as he cried peeking out from the pillow.

"No Stiles. You took your punishment and you appologized and you did so well. I am very proud of you and I forgive you. We are starting over now. The spanking wiped the slate clean." Derek said as he gently massaged the lotion into Stiles ass cheeks.

Stiles let a few more tears leak from his eyes then he felt his ass not sting so badly. Dereks large sure hands were gentle yet firm. He trembled and he looked back at him as he carefully pulled his pants and underwear back up.

Derek sat on the bed beside him and gently rubbed Stiles back to sooth him.

"Tell me how you are feeling now." Derek ordered gently.

Stiles bit his lip and sniffled wiping his face. "I... My butt hurts... but..."

"Tell me Stiles. Be honest with me." Derek gently rubbed between his shoulder blades.

"I didn't like getting spanked... But... Im relieved your not upset at me anymore. And... I don't know why... but... I am glad I made you proud..." Stiles confessed as he sniffled and tried to stop crying.

Derek nodded slowly and gently caressed Stiles hair. "Thank you for being honest with me. I am proud of you Stiles. You took the punishment and the pain and you didn't try to fight it or ask me to stop. You took the spanking and said you were sorry. I could tell you really were sorry and that you were trying to stay still like I told you too. You did well. Now lets try not to need a punishment again for as long as we can. Like I said Id much rather reward you than punish you."

"What would a reward be?" Stiles asked curously.

" There are a few. I will show you one since you did so well." Derek told him as he gently helped him to roll over onto his back. "You have to do one thing first Stiles."

"What?" He asked wincing as his but rubbed slightly on the bed.

"I need permission to touch you sexually. If you don't want me to then I wont." Derek watched him carefully. His eyes dark. Pupils dilated. He looked like he wanted permission badly.

"You mean... You want to have sex right now?" Stiles blushed and tensed.

"No Stiles. You are no where near ready for that and your still hurting from the spanking. No. I would like to touch you with my hands and my mouth. I want to make you orgasm." Dereks voice got low and husky at the end.

They were there staring at eachother for a few moments before stiles whispered. "I give you permission..."

Derek groaned and said "Good boy" Then he was kissing Stiles. His mouth was just as hungry and claiming as before. Stiles whimpered and gasped as his mouth was claimed by this man.

His tongue sliding together and lips kissing and nipping Stiles felt his shaft fill up and harden. Then he felt Derek slip his shirt up his chest His hands exploring his chest and caressing his nipples.

Stiles arched and trembled as he moaned his nipples were sensative. The reaction broke the kiss and Dereks mouth kissed and licked and bit his way down his jaw and neck. Stiles was so hard he felt himself throbbing. The way Derek made him feel was amazing.

Suddenly Derek kissed down his chest and licked his left nipple and pinched the right at the same time. Stiles arched and moaned and felt a pump of precum spurt from his tip to wet his underwear. "ah Derek!"

Derek growled and bit his nipple just enough to make him gasp then licked his way down to his navel. Licking into it and Stiles trembled feeling like suddenly his belly button was a new erogenous zone. He felt another pump of precum wetting his breifs. He opened his mouth and moaned.

He was panting as Derek slipped his hand into his briefs and slid his fingers over his head feeling his fingers slide through the sticky wetness. "Youre already wet for me Stiles." Derek rasped out hoarsly.

"Im sorry it just feels so good" Stiles whimpered.

"Don't appologize I want you wet for me." Derek growled and pulled Stiles pants and briefs down enough to expose his cock.

Stiles gasped as his hard cock bobbed free and the cold air touched it. He wasn't small. He was the normal 6 inches pale and with a slight mushroom head at the end he was cut so it stood exposed and pink at the tip. It throbbed as Derek growled.

Suddenly Dereks hand was around him and stroking him. He almost came that instant. "Ah!"

Stiles arched again and whimpered as he felt Dereks hand stroking him slowly.

"You are perfect Stiles. Such a pretty cock. Pale and pink and perfect" Suddenly Derek lunged and his wet hot mouth was on Stiles. Sucking at the tip and then sliding that hot mouth down around him and sucking in one long stroke all the way down to the base.

That was when everything went white and Stiles screamed with his head throne back as he felt the pressure and tingle shoot down his spine and through his gut and down into his balls and out up through his shaft as he came in Dereks mouth without a single warning.

When the high from his orgasm slowed down he blinked and saw Derek licking his lips and giving his limp member one last lick before he crawled up and kissed him. "That was perfect Stiles. The noises you make... I could easily become addicted. And you taste so good."

Stiles whimpered into the soft kiss. He felt Derek gently rubbing his back and then telling him "You can sleep now pup. You did so good."

Stiles was already slipping into a deep orgasm induced sleep feeling Derek pulling his pjs back up for him and tucking him in.

Hed just had his first blow job from Derek. Holy shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6.9K 21
The title is pretty self explanatory, come enjoy Sterek fluff and feels and head out to wattpad.com/story/78834694-everything-i-never-published to se...
36.8K 643 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
140K 4.3K 21
⚠️Trigger warning for Suicide⚠️ Stiles has been acting strange. Well stranger then normal. Scott wants to help him but with Derek gone. Stiles shut...
2.1K 71 3
It's not Derek's fault when he's hurt he wants Stiles. He can't help the warm loose headspace the younger man pulls him into. Stiles didn't know when...