Blood Is All I See-Stiles Sti...

By xxAnnLeighxx

A group comes to Beacon Hills, but not a werewolf pack and they are definitely not hunters. They don't like e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Note
tag

Chapter 13

2.5K 101 0
By xxAnnLeighxx

Lydia Pov

Oh gosh what will happen if Stiles lets the spirit in. It wouldn't change how I thought about him. Then slowly Stiles got up with a blank expression on his face. He exited, but Scott stepped infront of him. This isn't our Stiles, he had let the spirit in.
"Stiles this isn't you." Stiles shock his head.
"You're right Scott. I am not Stiles. He threw Scott across the room, but Scott got back up quickly. He went to grab Stiles, but he was to quick. He pushed Scott down and knelt down beside him. Sorry Scott, I know I tried to kill you before, but that was fun, for old time sake." He continued to walk out with mischief in his eyes. I don't know what hurt more, that we couldn't help Stiles, or that he had to go through all the revenge like the spirit had called it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 296 25
Peter and Raven come up with the idea of a roadtrip so that they can spend time getting to know the members of the X-Men. It also gives them the oppo...
602 92 10
I love you no matter who you are..
38.6K 834 6
When Scott, Derek, and Stiles get kidnapped and one of them gets experimented on, how will they escape? Will they be the same as they were before? Ho...
66.9K 1.7K 14
Well a colony of vampires have moved to beacon hills seaking a way into Scotts pack. These vampires are anything but friendly. They infect stiles wit...