Inexplicable || Tradley au

De Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... Mais

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"

1.5K 61 20
De Explosionss

  "How are you?" Brett asked Tristan while they're hanging out at the blonde haired lad's house. "Good" Tristan lied and just looked at the television. Last night is probably one of the worst nights of his life as he's not gotten any sleep at all.  His mind wouldn't let him, whenever he closes his eyes he can feel that someone is in the room with him. He feels unsafe.

 Tristan doesn't know if he's just thinking too much or if it's the trauma he got from the shooting incident.

 "I don't think they'll open the school anytime soon. Might as well as cancel the Athletic meet"

 "I think so too. But I am sure of one thing Brett, I ain't never going back to that building"

 "Me too. How are you and Brad?"

 "What about us?" Tris asked and then looked at his friend.

 "Are you two alright?"

 "Of course why won't we be?"

 "I don't know. I just thought that maybe there are things you should talk about ... I'm sure after what happened he wanna tell you a lot of things"

 "Things like what?" Getting more curious as  to what Brad is trying to imply.

 "About the incident?" Brett asked him.

 "Oh .. that" the blonde haired lad answered and just sighed.

 "I guess we'll talk" he added and just sighed.

 "I'm sure you'll work out everything you need to work out" Brett uttered and then started eating pop corns. 

  "I sure hope so" Tris thought to himself.

--

 To escape his parent's wrath, Brad got out from the house and drove to Tristan's place, thankfully Brett isn't there anymore.

 "Hey" Tris greeted him with a smile on his face. Brad came inside the house and asked if he could hang there for a while.

 "Sure .. why what's going on in your place?" Tris asked. Brad knows he couldn't tell the truth just yet and so he decided to make up a quick lie. "They're fighting again" the curly haired lad replied and then noticed Tristan's Mum cooking food at the kitchen.

 "You didn't tell me your mother's here" Brad told Tris, eager to change the subject as fast as possible. "Well this is our house .. where do you expect my mother to be?" Tris asked with nothing but a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

 "Hello Mrs. Evans!" Brad called out and she looked at him. The curly haired lad then stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving his best friend in the living room.

 "How are you Bradley?" Mrs. Evans asked him.

 "I'm fine" he replied and then smiled at her. "So what are you cooking?" he then asked. Bradley spent the next few minutes in the kitchen talking to Tristan's Mum in hopes that when he return to Tris he would have moved on to another topic.

 By the time he did returned he's more than thankful that his best buddy now has new plans in his mind.

 "Wanna go upstairs?" the blonde haired lad asked in a whispering manner.

 "Okay" Brad replied and so the two went up to Tristan's room. The blonde haired lad proceeded to lock the door and asked Brad if he wanna talk about things while cuddling. "Sure" Curly replied as he crawled into bed and laid down with Tris. This time they're keeping all their clothes on.

 "How are you really?" the blonde haired lad asked Brad as he wrapped his arms around him.

 "I guess I'm good"

 "You're lying"

 "What?" Brad asked and sat back up.

 "You're not alright I can see it" Tris replied.

 "I am alright, stop thinking so much" Brad whispered and placed his head on the blonde haired lad's chest. 

 Brad took a nap for a few minutes in Tristan's arms when he's suddenly sprung back to life after getting pushed away by his buddy. "What's going on?" he asked after he saw Tris looking outside the window.

 "I thought I saw Ben in here"

 "Ben? As in Ben Ringer?"

 "Yeah .. don't worry I must have just mistaken it" Tristan replied. Brad's heart started beating fast, he knows Tristan. He knows that his best buddy is lying about it.

 "Tris .. I want you to be honest with me okay?" Brad asked and so he nodded.

 "Are you seeing things again?"

 "What? No. Seriously, I just thought I've seen him here"

 "If you saw him there he has to be floating in the air"

 "I know. That's why it's a mistake Brad ...  shit"

 "What is it?" the curly haired asked as he too stood up and looked outside the window, only to see Tricia walking towards the house. The two then quickly fixed the messed up bed .. put on their shoes and ran downstairs to act as if they are just watching television.

"I got it!" Tris yelled as soon as he the doorbell started ringing.

 --

 "Tricia why are you here?"

 "Just wanna visit you" she replied and then placed her hand on Tristan's chest and then looked at the direction where Brad is sitting. "Oh hey Bradley I didn't know you're here" she uttered and then went inside the house.

 "You do know you're not welcome here anymore" Tris said.

 "Don't be so rude to her. She's still a guest" Tristan's Mum said as she walked towards the living room. "Seriously Mum?" he asked she just shrugged.

 "See? Mrs. Evans still gets it. How are you Brad?"

 "I'm good" the curly haired lad replied.

 "How's Alexis?"

 Tris saw the reaction in Brad's face and knew that something was off, as much as he wants to find out about it he also needs to respect the privacy of his best friend.

 "She's fine I guess" he replied and then stood up. "Where are you going?" he asked the visibly uncomfortable Brad.

 "Home. Maybe they're done fighting" Brad replied and walked straight out of the house. "I hate you" he told Tricia and followed Brad outside.

 "Can you at least stay?" he asked.

"Nope sorry" the other replied as he got onto his car. Tris walked towards him and asked if there's something wrong with Alexis.

 "No. I just have to go" Brad replied, can't even look at Tristan.

 "Okay see you around?" the blonde haired lad asked but his bets buddy already drove away. Tristan just sighed and went back inside the house.

---

Brad's heart is still beating fast even though he's already just one block away from his house. Does Tricia know about Alexis's pregnancy? Oh boy this is not good.

 "What the? .. "that's all Bradley was able to say after seeing Brett walking away, from the looks of it it seems that he just came out of his house.

 He quickly got out of his car and ran towards the brown haired boy.

 "Brett!" he yelled and so he turned around.

 "What are you doing here?" he asked.

 "I just wanna check up on you. Tris had mentioned you're not feeling well"

 "You will check up on me? Dude you're plastic"

 "I maybe am. But seriously, I'm glad you're okay. By the way, you have a surprise in your house that I'm sure will make your day even better" Brett answered and then smirked at him .

 "What?" Brad asked and ran inside the house, letting Brett completely walk away.

 "Holy shit" he uttered the minute he saw Alexis sitting on the couch with two massive luggage on her side.

"You're leaving?" he asked, ready to celebrate.

 "No she's not. From now on, she will live here with us" Mr. Simpson said as he walked down the stairs. Brad's heart dropped. What the fuck?

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :)

 How long can Brad and Tris keep secrets from each other?

And yes, Alexis and Brad are now living under the same roof? How will he and Tris have their usual cuddle session when she's around?. Stay tuned for more exciting things :)

oh and also, new characters will be introduced on the coming chapters ;) x.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

259K 6.5K 68
In where one boy accidentally messages the wrong number and ends up falling in love.
95.8K 2.3K 54
Follow Chloe as she realises what can happen when you learn to love and how heart break can kill. Contains Strong Language All stories are my own.
5.2K 67 9
A familiar story of friendship and love and everything in between.
65.3K 2.1K 40
In which Rose lives with her famous boyfriend in Birmingham. University life, friends, troubles and Bradley's fame. Is a happy ending possible?