Many Shades( A Succubus Love...

By XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

He took one more step towards me, fitting our bodies flush against each other. I could feel every hard ridge... More

Something Sinful
Something unexpected
Something Vampy
Something Mundane
Something Salty
Someone Unworthy
Something In The Past
Something Short

Something New

3.9K 51 5
By XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

A/N

Hey,guys!! Me and a friend of mine here on watt-pad (ZzEpicFailZz) Decided to start writing a story together, and soon we came up with Many Shades. And please take a second to vote and comment it's greatly appreciated. ;) Also theirs a picture to the middle right of the webpage that shows the scene in club Decedent. 

XOXO

~ XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

*************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1!!

            It was late in the evening and I was at Decedent. And like it was every Saturday night, it was packed to its max. If you moved an inch you would bump into another sweaty, warm body.  The club was filled with gyrating men and women emitting lust-filled scents, tantalizing me. Flashing lights aimed downward from the ceilings danced across my arms, highlighting the way to the bar which lay right next to the DJ booth.

            My best friend, and nightly partner, Lilum trailed closely behind me. When we finally reached the bar I sat leisurely on a stool, Lilum taking the one to my right. I smiled and nodded at Brad, the bartender, I came to Decedent so often that I didn’t have to tell him what I wanted to drink he just handed me a cub soda. I don’t drink, the last time got drunk I woke up in a dumpster…. not a fun time. I took a sip of my soda as I turned in the stool.

            I scanned the crowded place for my next meal, and then suddenly I caught the glinting eyes of a tall male sitting in the plush cushion chairs on the other end of the club. His light green eyes held my own hazel ones. I sent a flirtatious smile his way, and he sent me one of his own. I knew I had found my dinner, after all these years the thrill of catching a new meal never gets old…..

            “Wow, he’s different from your usual catch of divorced men and drunken alcoholics trying to get in your pants.” Lilum said as a smile stretched across his tan face, making his eyes glimmer and glisten a darker topaz then usual.

            I smiled at him before looking back at the stranger across the room, his gaze once again catching my own. "I'm going for it." I said to Lilum. “Just don’t bring your meal home, it’s to much noise.” I gave an unladylike snort, as I slide down from my stool.

            I could feel his eyes watching me as I moved toward him, moving my hips seductively yet simultaneously with the slow beat of the music blasting throughout the club. I watched him as he stood up to his full height, towering over me. My eyes took in his dark black jeans, white tank top and leather jacket that was thrown over his broad shoulders, and his leather boots. I licked my lips before meeting those bewitching green eyes.

            His long legs weaved soundlessly towards me, I hadn’t realized that I had stopped moving until he reached where I stood. From this close I could see his unshaven whiskers, his strong jaw and generous pink lips. He was simply….gorgeous.

            His wavy dirty blond hair that framed his jaw only added to his already lean yet muscular physique.

            He took one more step towards me, fitting our bodies flush against each other. I could feel every hard ridge and elegant plane of his chest. “What is your name?” he asked me. His voice was smooth and seductive it pulled me from his spell, and reminded me we weren’t the only ones in the club. He was beguiling me, instead of the other way around. “Nika,” I said breathlessly. “Nika,” he rolled my name across his tongue as if testing the potency of it. “What's your name?” I asked him. “Lasher.” he said. “Lasher,” I whispered quietly.

            One callused hand encircled my waist and another found its way around my neck. His hand looked so pale against the dark lavender color of my top and contrasted brilliantly with the black of my denim Jeans so unusually, but I brushed the thought away.

            He turned me slowly, and I felt his hot breath against my ear as he leaned down and wrapped his hands around my stomach. We started rocking gently to the slow beat that DJ Brady was blasting and as the music sped up so did we. I felt strangely comfortable in Lashers arms while we danced, somehow peaceful. His lean tall frame hugged mine perfectly.

            I took a deep breath inhaling the scent of his arousal and his sexual frustration drinking it, feeding on it this was just a taste of what was to come.

             From across the bar I heard a familiar voice slur “Go Nika, shake your money maker!” I soon identified the voice, Lilum. He must have coaxed the bartender to give him some alcohol. That little whore probably gave the bartender something in exchange, if u know what I mean...

            I pulled away from Lasher and our intimate embrace and headed toward Lilum and his drunken party, but lasher’s cool hand grabbed my wrist right before I was engulfed by the crowd. “Where do you think your going?” he said as he turned me so swiftly that our lips brushed.

            “I have to rescue Lilum fro-” Lashers lips crashed into my own with an almost bruising force. I ran my hands through his hair as our tongues raged in a war for dominance. Ultimately, I let him win, we drew away slowly. We letting our breaths mingle as our foreheads rested against the other, and the tips of our noses touched. “Wow,” I said breathlessly.

            “I think your friend can handle himself just fine.” I didn’t need any convincing really, I had already decided I would stay and Lilum would have to find his way home. Lasher had caught my attention, my demons attention and there was no way I would leave this club without him.

            We continued dancing, grinding our crotches together and occasionally made eye contact, other than that, no words were shared between us as we enjoyed each others company. The sexual tension between us was unbelievable, and I was getting hungry.

             I trailed one finger down his muscled chest, going all the way down to the ridge of his jeans. I heard him take a ragged breath, and smiled wickedly. I peered up at his face as I teased him; he was enraptured, following my fingers with his eyes silently as they continued to explore their way down his abdomen. I shivered while he lavishly groped my ass, cupping them. One hand still explored my ass while the other caressed my neck, pushing aside my hair to capture my lips in a sensual, playful kiss. We were so into each other that we hadn’t noticed that people had stopped dancing, to look upon us as we explored each other.

We finally broke away and looked at the people enjoying our show. Suddenly claps, snickers and cat calls reverberated through the club.

            I looked down at my black heeled leather boots with an embarrassed smile planted on my face. Lasher lifted my chin, looked into my eyes and said “how about we go somewhere a little more private, huh?”  I didn’t get a chance to answer before he took my hand and led me to the exit of the club. The last thing I remember thinking is “Buh-bye, Lilum.”

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Good, not good?  Tell me wat u think and just comment below!! <)))

Comment!

Vote!

Fan! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 41.1K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
5K 335 24
"Nia." Her name softly fell from his lips and she soaked in his sweet breath like a pancake to syrup. Her eyes were low and she was watching his ches...
71 0 17
"You know we could have a really deep and emotional conversation now about friendship and trust and the wonderful dynamics of life but you've got tha...
1.2K 113 53
"Mommy?" I looked up from her arms and into her smile. "Yes, my little light?" She replied back, with a curious grin. Nothing but love, gentleness...