Being His Victim [editing]

Od minyaners

Two different personalities meet in one class. The goody-two shoes, Daniella Louise, and the popular bad boy... Viac

Being His Victim
1 | Seats
2 | Game On
3 | Hot Pot
4 | Excuse Me?
5 | The Wait
chapter 6: The Date
chapter 7: Finally
chapter 8: Are We Really? Is It Final?
chapter 9: Vacation Time!
chapter 10: Surfing Time!
chapter 11: My Amnesia Girl
chapter 12: The Recovery
chapter 13: That Nightmare
chapter 14: Our Getaway.
chapter 16: Cancer Stage 4
chapter 17: 180 Flight
chapter 18: Suicide
chapter 19: Car Crash
chapter 20: Goodbye Forever?

chapter 15: The Evil Plan

3.2K 89 8
Od minyaners

chapter 15: The Evil Plan

Carter's POV

I am so relieved that my dad approved my relationship with Daniella, knowing the person he is, he won't let anything like that happen. Maybe this was just a settle day. While Daniella went to her pent house, I went to mine.

Just as I was about to walk inside my room, I can hear that someone was in there. Before I could even turn the knob, I can already tell that it was my mom and dad.

"That ratchet little bastard is interefering my relationship with my son, Adam." Mom began.

"Don't you get it Marilyn?" Dad started, "We can use her to bring the top one prestige down! Then we will be the top one."

"Great idea Adam." Mom commented.

I can't believe my own dad is using me for bad reasons. If Daniella will find out, her trust will be gone. She knows I don't have bad intentions, she knows I won't use her for the negative. This is going the wrong direction.

Both of my parents got out of my room, their facial expressions were unbelievably fake. They had a shocked face on, concern, or whatever you can describe it.

"Carter," Mom began, "how long have you been there?" She sounded so concern.

"Don't act so innocent mom." I warned, I know that they won't like my tone.

"Honey, we were just trying to---" I cut her off.

"Trying to use me for the bad intentions, I know." I am now really upset, "I am not the mean person you think I am. I'm not the rival of Daniella."

"Watch your tone mister." Dad threatened me.

"Why can't you leave us teenagera alone? Huh? You have this own world of yours that you think you can control?" I raised my voice even louder, "I'm going to prove you wrong dad. If anything happens to my angel, you will never ever be forgiven."

I ran out of my pent house sobbing in tears. I'm not a baby, I just can't get over the fact that they would use my girlfriend for the wrong reasons. It's not fair, she is innocent and has nothing to do about this. Why is she getting involved?

As I opened the door of our house, Danielle already noticed my red eyes, "Are you okay honey?" She walkd towards me.

"Yeah," I panicked on what to say, "I'm fine. I just need time to cool off from all the things that had happened."

"My mom was at my pent house when I went to get my things." She brought the topic up.

"Mine were too. Both of them." I clutched my fists, "They think that eveyrthing is a competetion between us."

"Babe, what are you talking about?" Daniella was looking at me with those innocent eyes that I can't resist.

Just as I was about to tell her the truth, a pack of guys barged inside our house. 

"Drop down!" They commanded.

We didn't want to get hurt so we had to follow their wants. I was really nervous, I didn't know what was going to happen. To us. Are we just being kidnapped? No, teenapped, what the fuck. Okay this isn't a time of being funny Carter!

"What's going on?" Daniella whispered to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what was going one. Now that I think of it, is this all part of my dad's plan? Is he really going to get ransom from Dani's parents? The kidnappers brought us into this white van that I have never seen before.

"Where are you taking us?" Daniella panicked.

"No talking!" The guy said in a harsh tone.

Daniella was silenced, a lot. She is usually talkative when she is panicking, or scared. I'm like really nervous here, I was never this worried or rebel before. This is like major trouble for me! They brought us into this weird looking house, it only had cement and a sofa in the room they brought us into.

I can tell that Daniella is really scared, she's hugging my arm really tight. She has never been this scared ever since that dog bothered us. She was tearing up really bad, her eyes were really red.

"The master mind will meet you in one hour." One of the guys said as they left us, locked up.

"Carter," Daniella moved towards me, "I'm afraid."

"We'll be okay," I hugged her tight, "I promise."

One hour had passed, and as I recall, the master mind will be meeting us. I wonder who it is, whoever he/she is, I will make sure he/she will pay for all the damages.

The guy who was behind all this bullshit walked straight through that door, "Dad?" I whispered in confusion, "Dad, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"You don't talk to me that way, young man." Dad screamed at me.

"Don't hurt her in any way." I started to beg, "She is innocent."

Dad walked towards her, "Well this annoying, innocent, daughter of an asshole has changed you!"

I quickly got up while my dad was turned away from my direction. I ran to him and slammed him into the wall.

"Daniella!! Run baby, run!" I commanded.

"I'm not leaving you here." She cried out loud.

My dad threw me back to the wall. Just when Dani was about to run, my dad grabbed her hair. She got pulled back to the egde of the table. He even beat her up, the next thing I see is that she's bleeding badly.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called 911.

"Hello? What is your emergency?" The 911 answered.

"There is a kidnapping happening, a victim is bleeding." I quickly said.

"What is the address?" The operator asked.

"I don't know, trace this number. Get here as fast as you can." I demanded and dropped my phone as my dad started to come my way.

I quickly dodged him, I went to Daniella.

"Daniella." I whispered, tears running down my face.

She wasn't answering, please don't leave me. Daniella, please stay with me. We've only been like how many months, you can't leave me! 

Later on, the police came arresting my father. They brought out a stretcher for Dani. I rode on the ambulance.

Daniella, don't leave me. Please stay with me.

author's note:

sad to mention that this book is nearing the end. only 5 chapters to go! if you want another story like this, Forver Yours is the book you should read. It's also written by me. Oh and I am writing thing book about my relationship, so feel free to read it.

i'm going to end the weekend with a suspense. wait for this friday for the new update! or comment a lot if you want an update fast. i've got one chapter ready for readers.

is Daniella going to die? comment what you think.

please vote, comment, and fan me!! 

also please read: Two is Better Than One, and Forever Yours.

xoxoxomiyana :*

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.8K 41 32
What happens when the school bad boy falls for the schools good girl? * "They were right about you... I should have never trusted you! I'm done with...
70 19 19
The bringing together of two love birds that fall madly in love and have to compete with all the odds and negative forces that try to break them apar...
All because of you Od Trisha

Tínedžerská beletria

1.2K 124 21
"I enjoy spending time with you Jules," he says into my hair. This obviously sends shivers through my whole body. Being the useless idiot that I am...
The BadBoy Next Door Od Kalynn

Tínedžerská beletria

3.1M 77.2K 33
Things were never the same for her after her mother died, when it came to trying to please her family while also helping herself, Stephanie struggled...