Mated to the Alpha King

By AnastasiaL

Life as a werewolf is great, especially when you are a she- wolf fighter with a special power. Of course eve... More

Mated to the Alpha King
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 16

40.5K 906 123
By AnastasiaL

Prince Aiden, I mean Aiden was standing in front of an army.

The mean who were standing behind him were terrifying. They had bright red eyes and nails! They were all looking ahead throwing glares at the wall. Aiden was just standing then looking all calm and Prince alike waiting for me to come in, but I couldn’t move.

“Are you coming in? We have worked to do” he said sternly, “There is an army right behind you” I informed him. He looked at me with his i-know-right face. “This is for your training. Now get in here and close the door” he ordered and I complied.

 He made me stand in front of the army as many red eyes focused on me. “Now, don’t be frightened. They are here to help you grow stronger. Look at their red eyes and think of fire” he said while walking around me.

I did what he asked; I focused on their eyes, the deep red that looked like pure blood. “Think of someone evil” he whispered at me, “Someone who wants to hurt you or someone you love” he continued.

In a minute my mind was filled with horrified images. My parents dead with blood shed all over them, and then Miranda. Lastly I saw Cole looking at me with pleading eyes before he fell to the ground.

My mind went crazy at that thought and fire was released from my body. Immediately they all caught fire, when I realized what I have done I stopped right away, but the men were already burnt down. “What have I done” I whispered shocked. Aiden laughed and threw an arm around my shoulders. “Relax, that was just me” he said making me look at him confused.

“I can easily play with peoples mind. That’s why I am so important in this kingdom.” He informs me, “Those men were not real, you were hallucinating” he explains. “That was….awesome” I say and he starts chuckles, “I know right. You did really well. The Cole scene seems to cause it all” he says. I shake my head, I still can’t get Cole’s reaction out of my mind.

“What’s going on with my brother, now that we’ve mentioned it” he says, clearly trying to get me to open up. What a gossip boy. “What do you mean?” I ask. “I saw him earlier. He didn’t look that bright” he commented.

 Hearing that made my heart break a little, I didn’t want him to feel bad because of me. “Aiden, can I ask you something?” I ask as kindly as I can. “Sure” he says. “Do you know what he thinks of me?” I ask.

For a minute Aiden brows turn into a frown. “You are his mate, what could he possibly think?” he asks, that was my cue to ask him what I really wanted. “That maybe true, but maybe I haven’t seen you with Michelle” I say, “Yes, I’m different my dad didn’t want Michelle even though I love her-“ he says and stops mid sentence. A little smile finds his way to my face as I look at Aiden who starts blushing like crazy. “So, its true. Michelle is your mate” I state.

He sighs and takes a sit on the ground which I copy. “You can’t tell anyone” he orders rather softly, “Why not? If she is your mate what is wrong with it. Wait. How long? I mean…and….does she know?” I ask kind of shakily. For an unknown reason I feel protective of Michelle, maybe its because of her small figure that makes me look at her like my little sister.

“For a year or so, you know I was away and a year ago I returned from my trip and I saw her and she saw me and it was….love at first sight” he explained with a dreamy look. “Then are you together?” I ask him and he shakes his head making me frown immediately. “Why not?” I ask again right away.

He shakes his head repeatedly as if he is trying to clear his head about something. Suddenly he gets up and walks towards the door, “Cole will be here to train you some more” he says with a monotone voice.

After Aiden left the training room I stayed where I was, on the floor thinking about what I have just been informed. Aiden and Michelle are mates and they are not together. Maybe because Michelle is a maid? But hey, where do we live on 19th century? If they are mates they are supposed to be together. He supposed to love her and eventually mark her like any other wolf would do.

I explain to myself but soon enough my wolf says , “You didn’t even let your mate mark you”.

I know she is right and its quite painful to hear it, but she should be more understanding. I choose not to reply and I let her talk or think for herself. I sigh while I am waiting for Cole. I wanted to apologize for earlier, but I couldn’t just let him mark me. I mean last night he was kissing Svetlana even though he told me that she attacked him and he didn’t have time to react. I can’t stop thinking about it. Svetlana is without a doubt gorgeous, but she is evil and sneaky and I don’t like her. Why should I of course.

“Are you ready?” suddenly Cole’s voice rings through my ears causing me to jump. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. I thought you would have sensed me” he explains, ‘No, I was thinking about something else” I say.

As I am standing in front of him I find the perfect moment to completely analyze his lovely face. His sparkling green eyes were looking at me lovingly, his matched perfectly with his face while his lips were full and kissable.

 He continued to look at me with that look which made my heart flutter. Normally I wouldn’t allow that to myself, but my wolf wanted to let those feelings out.

“Sam, is everything alright?” he asks me worried, I smile at him and nod. “Shall we start?” I ask and he nods.

The next hour was full of fights. No, not real fights. Cole showed me some moves which I already knew and I tried to beat him. He was soft on me and I used that to my advantage which made me win the next 5 rounds. “I didn’t know you knew all of those moves” he stated proudly, “I am a good fighter mate, you better watch it” I threatened him playfully and he growled while he took me in his arms.

For a moment I let myself get lost to his arms. Enjoy the warm feeling and the sparks which were running all around. “Cole?” i said, “Yes, love?” he answered. “I am so sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean I didn’t want you to mark me, its just I am not ready. We are not ready.” I stated and apologized, but he just shook and smiled at me.

“I know Sam. It’s just… it wasn’t… Anyway” he said and took my hand. When we reached the door he turned to face me, “I want to talk to you about something” he said.

“About what?” I asked kind of worried. “Something important. Come to my office in an hour” he ordered and pecked my lips.

After an hour or so I was making my way to Cole’s office. I was feeling nervous, since I had no idea what he wanted to tell me. I was a little worried, but I didn’t want to let it out.

 Getting closer to his office I managed to put a fake calm face on, I knocked and waited for Cole to let me in. After he told me I could come in I opened the door. Inside were Derek, Aiden, Cole and a few other older guys. “Samantha, come here” he summoned me and I went closer to him. He threw an arm around my waist and started talking to all of us.

“I called you here today; because you are the people I trust the most. I have decided who my Beta would be and the official announcement will take place tomorrow” he announced. “Which will it be?” one of the older men asked “Derek, my loyal friend will be by my side as my Beta, gentlemen” he said with a final tone.

All of the guys bowed their heads, something that I didn’t do. Of course soon enough I felt his lips on the side of my head. “Thank you, you may leave” he said and the men started departing. I didn’t miss Aiden’s upset face the time Cole announced his decision, but I didn’t dwell on it.

Cole kissed my head again letting his lips linger a little more. “I would like to take you on another date” he said out of no where. “Why?” I asked him, the truth is I would like to go to another with him since the first one didn’t end well. “I was thinking about us and I came to realize that we need to get to know each other and then we have to make appearances out to the rest of the kingdom” he said.

“What?” I asked, “What are you talking about? We can’t let others know about us” I tried to reason him. He nodded and let out a sigh, “I know, not yet. But tomorrow night we have the ceremony in which I will be crowned as King and Derek as my Beta. I would like you to be next to me” he confessed. I sighed too after a while, I knew what he meant, but it’s not right.

“We can’t. Not yet at least not until we know what to do with the Black Mooners.” I said. He sighed once more and then sat on the chair behind the desk. “You are right. But I will deal with it, you should focus on your training and your powers” he spoke like a King and a mate at the same time. “I need to help you” I said, “If we work together we will find them and put an end in this story” I finished.

He shook his head looking determined. “No, you will do what I said. Just let me handle this” he said, I threw my hands in the air a sudden anger run through me. “I can help you!” I said a little louder than what I wanted. Cole looks taken back from my little outburst.

“Sam, I just want you safe” he says walking near me but I start pacing back and forth, “I want to help. I am pretty capable you know” I inform him. “I know” he says calmly and takes my hands in his. “I just want you safe until I know what I should do, and then we’ll see…ok?” he asks in the end and I nod.

After our little argument and after he managed to calm me down I made my way to my room where Michelle and Miranda were waiting for me. News travel fast, and I realized that when both my friends had dresses in their hands and make up products.

 “Are you alright?” Michelle asks me as she helps me with my dress. “Yes, of course. Aren’t you supposed to be helping the Queen and the rest of the maids?” I ask out of pure curiosity, “I am going to help you here a bit and then walk down to the great hall to see if everything is settled. The Queen is so sad she can’t take charge right now” she explains to me with a sad tone.

I always thought that Michelle had a more friendly relationship with the Queen, “Michelle? You are really fond of the Queen aren’t you?” I ask her and she nods with a genuine smile, “She practically raised me Sam, I love her very much” she says and walks to the closet  and when she comes out she has shoes in her hands.

Miranda is working on her hair in my bathroom and I take the opportunity to ask her something I am dying to. “Michelle? I know you are Prince Aiden’s mate” I say as clearly and yet slow and low as I can. I see her stiffen for two minutes before she lowers her head and proceed in giving me the shoes, then she turn to walk, but I stop her right away. “Why aren’t you with him? Why didn’t you take you1r place as the Princes mate?” I ask her, she looks at me sad…..

“Do me a favor. Be careful tonight, things are about to happen, that you won’t like. The Black Mooners are near” she whispers the last part and walks out of the room leaving me speechless.

The Black Mooners are near….

*****************************************************************************

Hey! Anastasia here...Sorry about the late update, but i am reading for some exams and i am really tired. I will try and update again soon, but that will be a little difficult. But i do promise you this....Things are about to get dangerous and love is about to get tested.....!!!

(Picture of Cole-----> )

Thanks for your patience.....Make sure you vote and comment!!!!

AnastasiL. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.5K 31
werewolf story. two beings paired together in an unlawful way.
562 39 8
another short that didn't end up working out. it's mainly werewolf, exploring concept of chosen mates and my attempt of including more supernatural e...
1.3K 158 41
Book 1 in the ancient series Being heavily edited so it will change. An age-old battle with a wolf almost as old as time itself brings a bigger card...
47.3K 1.4K 62
To start each day without love. To have to live in a hell hole. To be waiting for the day to be over. To wait for something to go wrong, and hell to...