Mending Torn Bonds {Book Four...

By LloydLover_19

{Book Four in the Four Winds Series} It's been almost ten years. Kyle is almost eighteen and the twins are al... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/n
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/n
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/n
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
A/n
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
A/n

Chapter Twenty-Three

979 42 98
By LloydLover_19

The dragons landed softly on the broken and coal-black crags. They disappeared and their riders landed expertly to the ground.

"Nice of you to stop by," A deep voice said behind them.

"Wow, Xavier has gone through puberty again," Jason yelped.

Lloyd stared in horror at his son. Aira gaped and wiped away tear. She hardened her face and became the fighter she used to be. Julia crouched and touched the ground with one hand.

"Meet my friends," Xavier said grinning eerily. A dark, gargantuan wolf came up behind him. Xavier placed a hand on it's snout. "Sephtis introduced us."

"Wolves never travel alone," Ronin said instantly becoming alert.

His reaction saved his life. A dark shape snapped at his neck. He jumped back and faced the dark wolf in front of him.

Four more wolves came out of hiding and began to snarl and gnash their teeth. The six of them began to circle around the ninja.

"Don't let them corner us," Cole yelled.

Lloyd and Aira gave each other a look and she smirked. She jumped up into the air and Lloyd flipped back on his hands. She landed squarely on his feet and he launched her up and over the first wolf. He sprang back up and used the diversion to make neat work of one of the smaller wolves. The wolf fell dead at his feet with a knife in his throat.

"Oooo, your parents got moves," Jason laughed to Julia.

He jumped up and shot a blast of water in one of the animals direction. It growled and swiped at him with his paw. Jay flipped over the spray of water and sent a blast of electricity into it. The wolf began to convulse because the water magnified the electricity tenfold. Finally the wolf fell dead.

"No!" Xavier practically growled like an animal.

He crouched and placed his fingers on the ground. The ground began to shake and crack. Dark purple light shone from the cracks. Skylor screamed as she began to fall into one of the new crevices. Kai jumped and grabbed her hand. He hooked his ankle on a rock and pulled her up.

Xavier raised and hand a shot a dark beam at Skylor. She was still in a vulnerable position. It hit her and she yelled. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out. Kai dragged her away from the fight and stood protectively over her.

"Hey! I taught you better than to attack a defenseless woman!" Lloyd growled. He sprang forward and blocked Xavier's dark power with his light power.

"Distract him," Xavier yelled pointing at Lloyd.

"Not a problem," a feminine voice said from behind.

"Katrina?! What happened to you?!" Kai yelled.

"What do you mean?" She laughed. Her eyes were blood red and her once red hair was now jet black. Xavier gave her a funny look.

"You didn't do this did you?" Zane told more than asked Xavier.

"I said no mind control!" Xavier yelled into the air.

"Sephtis needs our help," Stephanie said coming forward. Her eyes were red and her skin was dark.

Stephanie crouched to the ground and growled at Zane. She lunged forward and kicked up into his stomach. He blocked it and grabbed her ankle. She used the momentum to throw herself into the air and kick his face. He let go and she flipped onto his shoulders.

"Stephanie! I don't want to hurt you!" Zane yelled. He was obviously holding back.

"But I want to hurt you!" She screamed. She flipped back taking him with her. They ended up on the ground with her legs wrapped around his neck.

"Oh no you don't!" Kyle yelled.

He sent a ice blast knocking her away from Zane. He jumped into the air and brought his elbow down into her jaw. She grabbed his arm and spoke a few unintelligible words. He yelled in pain. He yanked his arm away and saw a dark black mark. He snarled and they began to fight again. She did a backflip and kicked him while doing so. He flipped away and landed with one leg out to the side. He swung it underneath her legs knocking her to the ground. He sat on her and she yelled. Clouse came forward and knocked Kyle from his perch. He raised a hand and began to chant. Nya interrupted him by body slamming him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Katrina and Aira were facing off. Katrina's hands were engulfed in flames. She sent a wall of flames towards Aira. Aira blew a powerful wind gust causing it to go back to Katrina.

"Haha! Your plan backfired!" Jay yelled from nearby.

"Really?! Right now?!" Lloyd shouted from the other end of the battlefield.

So far Xavier wasn't attacking anyone. He was just watching. Lloyd was staying nearby just in case he tried something.

Katrina attacked Aira again. Aira smirked. She jumped and spun midair. A gust of wind began to tear around Katrina. Aira flew directly over her and the wind spun around the hotheaded girl and extinguished the flames. Katrina began to gasp for air. All the oxygen was being sucked out of the small bubble she was in. Aira stopped and landed in front of her.

"Hey, sweetheart, long time no see," someone said hitting Aira from behind.

"Alita!" Aira shouted recovering from the blow. But something was different this time. She looked like those being controlled. "This is against your will isn't it? Fight it, Alita!"

Alita's hand shot forward and Aira looked down at her arm in horror. It began to turn a dark shade of grey.

"Lloyd! Knock me out now!" Aira screamed.

"What?!" Lloyd asked incredulously. He was in the middle of keeping the snapping jaws of one of the wolves away from his face. "No way!"

"They are using mind control! Do it now!"

"I'll do it! Lloyd is a little busy!" Cole shouted.

He jumped and slammed his powerful fist on the back of Aira's neck. She screamed and fell to the ground unconscious.

"You didn't have to hit her that hard!" Julia yelled in anger and worry. "We need to knock out the magic users! That'll keep them from turning anymore of us!"

"On it!" Zane yelled. He shot his hands forward creating a sheet of ice.

He jumped and slid his way towards Alita. He flipped from the ice and grabbed Alita's head on the way down. He landed in her back causing her to fall and he shoved her face into the cold, hard ground.

"Hah! Now she is lying on the cold hard ground!" Amaya smirked. Jay and Jason laughed but everyone else who was conscience just groaned.

Julia jumped at Katrina and gave her a roundhouse kick to the nose. Jason flew by and grabbed Katrina by the hair. She yelled in pain. He pulled her head back and pushed on her neck and collar bone. Her eyes rolled back and she slumped to the ground.

"See! Star Trek does teach you things!" He yelled in his parents direction.

"Shut up and fight!" Nya yelled. She was avoiding Clouse's blows expertly.

"What the heck was that?!" Lloyd asked.

"It's a Vulcan method! They make use of pressure points and knock their enemies out!" Jason explained.

"I love Star Trek!" Julia laughed whilst attacking one of the demon dogs. "Weird that you haven't seen it, Dad! It strikes me as your kind of show!"

"Can we focus! I'll watch it later!" Lloyd shouted.

Jason went to turn but found the snapping jaws of one of the wolves. He yelled as the wolf locked it's jaws into his shoulder. He could feel his shoulder bone cracking and splintering; he heard his tendons and ligaments snapping and tearing. Blood gushed from the puncture wounds. If the teeth hit an artery he would be dead in less than two minutes.

"Jason!" Jay yelled. Amaya was the closest.

She flung a dagger the wolves way. It buried itself into the wolf's shoulder but it didn't flinch.

"Amaya! Why aren't you using your power?!" Kai yelled. He was in the middle of fighting Chen, the only one not being controlled. "Chen! You realize that you are fighting your son-in-law and the father of your grandkids right?!"

"So?"

"I thought as much," Kai sighed and kicked at Chen. "Amaya?!"

"I'm weather! That won't help much right now unless you want the crags to become even more slick than they are now!"

Ronin jumped onto the wolf's back and pulled the knife from his shoulder. The wolf let Jason fall from his jaws. He landed to the ground writhing in pain. Kai pushed Chen away from him and Lloyd took over. He ran to help Jason but didn't see the boulder coming his way. It hit him and he went flying. Stephanie cackled and levitated another one behind her.

Ronin hesitated and then threw the dagger towards Stephanie. She lost concentration and the boulder fell. She dodged the knife. The wolf turned and threw Ronin from his back.

Jay ran to Jason and rolled him onto his side. He looked over at Kai. He had a deep gash on his head and his breathing was shallow.

"Nya! Help your brother!" Jay yelled. Nya ran to Kai and tried to revive him.

Jay meanwhile was trying to stop the bleeding. Kyle came up behind him and touched Jason's arm. The wound froze over and the bleeding stopped. Jay let out a sigh of relief and stood to face yet another wolf.

Lloyd looked around desperately. Both Kai and Skylor were down. Aira was down. Jason was most definitely down. Ronin didn't seem to be doing well either! Julia and Kyle were doing fine but Nya and Jay were trying to help the wounded. Cole and Amaya were busy fighting back to back. This didn't look good. They all knew each-other's moves too well. Usually everyone here was unstoppable!

Ronin had landed near Xavier. Xavier grabbed him by the collar and began to choke him. Stephanie came up and touched Ronin's face. He gasped and his skin began to go dark. His eye began to change from brown to red.

"No!" A voice screamed.

Ronin looked up and panicked. Noah ran from his hiding place and attacked Stephanie. She yelped and her magic went crazy. Noah yelled in pain as she struck him with a accidental spell. He ignored the pain and the earth began to shake. To late, Ronin was now under their control.

"Noah!" Cole and Amaya screamed at the same time.

"Wrong move, kid," Ronin growled. He raised a knife above his head. Noah braced for the impact.

A/n- CLIFFHANGER!!!! This fight scene is seriously gonna last like three chapters just so y'all know. Super long chapter though! It's 1827 words! And this isn't even half of the fighting scenes! Hope your enjoying! Let me know of it's too confusing. I made several people go unconscious because that's too many people to write into a fight. -LL_17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)
63.3K 846 40
The title says it all a bunch of Ninjago headcanons (REQUESTS OPEN) UPDATE: I'm just going through and editing the formatting and adding some more to...
29.1K 1K 22
{Book Three in the Four Winds Series} The children are growing and with that comes their abilities. Kyle is now seven and the twins are six. More chi...
57.1K 1.5K 15
The ninja go up against a villain they cannot defeat. Sensei Wu make them travel to another earth for their "ultimate" weapon, yourself. In the proce...