Blood Is All I See-Stiles Sti...

By xxAnnLeighxx

A group comes to Beacon Hills, but not a werewolf pack and they are definitely not hunters. They don't like e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Note
tag

Chapter 10

3.7K 133 6
By xxAnnLeighxx

Stiles Pov

"I found something out when I was resaerching about Radtae Vampires."
Lydia looks at me with worried and upset eyes. Derek just sits there waiting.
"Well there is good news and bad news. I am supposed to have a power, but I haven't found out what it is yet. And...." Oh I don't want to tell them, when I found out I was scared for myself.
"You know how werewolves, have to learn control on the full moon. Well, for me every new moon, I change and blood is all I will want. And I won't be able to control myself." Lydia looked at me with terror in her eyes and I wanted to reassure her everything is gonna be okay, but that would be a lie.
"When's the next new moon?" Derek asked after a few seconds of silence I answered, " Tomorrow." Lydia looked at me with a small smile to reassure me she was there, but I can't help but be scared of what will happen to me and everyone else in Beacon Hills.
"You need to tell Scott, he could probably help." Derek said then ushered us out and me and Lydia went to my jeep and got in. I groaned in pain as my syomach lurged and growled. "What is it? Are you okay?"

Lydia Pov

He looks up at me with his eyes glowing a dark red. He started to breave heavily, he jumped out of the jeep leaving the keys, and took of running at a pace not humanly possible. I shifted over into the drivers seat and took of towards Stiles. I found him in the woods with a fox carcass laying beside him with blood on his lips. He slowly wiped away the blood from his moulth his eyes still glowing until he looked up to me and they changed back, to there yellow-brownish color.
"You can't see me like this!" He said with anger in his voice yet sad.
"Stiles-" He cut me off which made me upset.
"No Lydia look at me! Look at me and tell me I am not a monster! And don't lie to me Lydia!" A single tear came down his cheek. And I almost gagged from the smell of the fox. I yanked him off the ground and made him follow me to his jeep. Now it was my turn to speak.
"Look at you! Look at you!" I said in frustration." I am looking at you and I see the same person that I fell in love with a few days ago. I am looking at the guy that doesn't need any powers to save the day! I am looking at the person that has had a crush on me since the 3rd grade. And I am looking at the person that I would do anything for. The person that I love with all my heart. That is what I see when I look at you Stiles." Wow, I almost didn't believe what I had just said, I told him I love him, and I do. But, I feel bad for pressing that onto him. He slowly walked closer to me and leaned against his jeep pulling me with him
"I love you, too."
He gave a soft kiss, that slowly became more passionate. And let me tell you I didn't fell sparks, I felt warm inside and happy, just being there with him. We stayed there for awhile staring into each other eyes, and I couldn't feel more at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
66.9K 1.7K 14
Well a colony of vampires have moved to beacon hills seaking a way into Scotts pack. These vampires are anything but friendly. They infect stiles wit...
38.6K 834 6
When Scott, Derek, and Stiles get kidnapped and one of them gets experimented on, how will they escape? Will they be the same as they were before? Ho...
19.4K 586 8
Blaine and the Warblers are walking past the auditorium when they hear a stunning voice. They set up a Cinderella-like search to find the boy: Whose...