Styles Enterprises | H.S

ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... Еще

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Sixty Eight

26K 772 376
ysl_harry

"I've waited a hundred years, but I'd wait a million more for you. Nothing prepared me for, what the privilege of being yours would do..."

Song: Turning Page

Artist: Sleeping At Last

(mature content)

Harry

I watched as she sighed to herself and ran a hand through her damp hair. She looked frustrated and it was obvious she was contemplating what to do. I watched as she looked up at the ceiling inside yourself again. It was when she brought a hand to her eyes that I realized she was crying. I was quick to approach her and cup her face in my hands as I frown at the sight of tears brimming. 

"Don't cry. Please don't cry." I say lowly. 

"I can't do this." She says with a shake of her head. "I can't do this." She repeats but in a whisper as if she were reminding herself and a huge part of me was praying that isn't what she was doing. 

"Yes you can baby I-"

"No Harry I can't. I cared about you a lot, I really did and somehow you always found a way to let me down. Whether it was with your actions or words you somehow hurt me over and over. I loved you and it hurt feeling like I was second. You always said you would prove to me but you didn't. I always came second like some backup when your main priority didn't go as planned and I don't want to be that. I'm not perfect so I can't say I deserve everything but I know I don't deserve to be a second choice." She says as a few tears fall down her cheeks. My thumbs being quick to wipe them away because I hate the sight. 

"It's not going to be like that anymore Selena. I promise. I know I've promised before but you don't understand how miserable I was. I felt like a Nancy boy. I felt alone. There was this ache in your absence, this gnawing void where you should be whether it was lying beside me or simply holding my hand. I felt empty. And don't ever say you're not perfect because in my eyes you are. You're more than perfect and you do deserve everything. You deserve flowers on your desktop and coffee in the morning and stupid lovey dovey notes on your dashboard. You deserve honesty everyday and someone to remind you how beautiful you are and how much you mean to them. I'll be that person to you. I will. I need you to know that I love you. I'm in love with you and you are the love of my life. My every feeling is controlled by the look on your face. I don't care if you're yelling at me about how stupid I am or annoying or any sort of insult as long as it's you. I'm trying my best to sum up my feelings but words can not describe how empty and alone I felt. I hated it Selena. It hurt. I remember growing up and my mum tell me love hurts and I never understood what she meant because I've never fell in love. Then recently you walked out on me. You left me. You ignored me and you did everything you can to avoid speaking to me or even looking in my direction and that hurt. That's when I knew what 'love hurts' meant. You acting like I wasn't even there, and every time you did speak to me or look at me I could feel the anger behind your stare or words. And I loathed it. I hated knowing how upset you were and I hated myself for being the reason behind it. I can't give up though. I'm to selfish to let you go because I now know what it would be like without you entirely and I'd lose my mind. I'd go ballistic without you. I need you babe. Selena you have no fucking idea how much I need you and I also need you to need me back. I can't lose you, I can't. I won't." 

By the time I finished I knew I had tears welling up in my eyes and it took nearly everything for me to not cry in front of her. I felt out of breath but that's because the words were spilling out of me in a quickness so she couldn't interrupt me, I needed her to hear me out. 

My body is sent into a sense of relaxation when I feel her hands on my biceps. She looks up at me with uncertainty in her eyes but nonetheless I can see a glint of relief in them. She surprised me when she stood on the tip of her toes and crashed her lips against mine. Her hands pulling me closer to her as my own hands moved down to her hips to hold her as close as possible. She kissed me deep and passionately and I did everything I could to savior this moment because this is the happiest I've felt in days, weeks even. My body was sent into the euphoria feeling of desire when she slipped her tongue in my mouth and it moved along my own. Without warning I let my hands grip the back of her thighs and lifted her up with ease, her legs instantly wrapping around my waist as he hands gently tugged on my hair. With out kiss still in motion I managed to make my way through her apartment to her bedroom, closing the door behind us with my foot. 

I gently drop her onto the soft mattress and climb on top, hovering over her. One of my knees kneeling in between the both of her as the other is on the outside of her left thigh. I leaned down and reconnected out lips, taking in the fact that she kissed me. She was here with me, holding me, kissing me and to say I was happy would be a complete understatement. We pulled back for a short breath and instead of placing my lips back onto hers and I nudged her jaw with my nose and let my lips linger against the skin of her neck. I placed light pecks against her skin before I get to the spot I know drives her insane. I place a slow wet kiss onto it and I smirk when I hear her sigh and her fingers grip onto my hair a bit tighter. I lightly bite down onto the skin before harshly sucking at it, and though I'm sucking harshly I'm sure to take my time and go slow to tease her as best as I could. 

Her hands are underneath my shirt and she pushes it up higher and higher up until I sit up and pull it over my head and dropping it onto the floor beside her bed. Returning my attention onto her neck I maneuver my way down to her collarbones and start leaving marks there. Her fingers undo the button and zipper of my jeans and that's when I know if she begins to push them down my legs I might not be able to stop. 

"Wait baby." I say against her neck, bringing my face above hers. "If my pants come off I don't think I'll be able to stop." I tell her.

"Good." She says huskily against my lips before pushing my pants down. 

As she does so she leans up and places her lips on mine and I groan into her mouth when I feel her teeth sink into my bottom lip and tugs at it until it releases back to it's composure. Once my jeans are half way down I begin to help her and then kick them off once they reached my ankles. Now only in my boxer briefs I miss the feeling of her soft legs against mine so I sit up and begin to roll down the knee high socks. Once both are off they're disregarded to the ground as well and before hovering back over her I let my hands push up her over sized t-shirt until it's above her bra and she sits up and allows me to remove it. I feel my length twitch inside of my briefs at the sight of her in red. I lean back down and my hands trail down her sides as our lips reconnect. 

With one hand beside her head to used as leverage my other trails down from her waist to her hip to her thigh. When I reach the back of her knee I lift her leg up and wrap it around my waist and she moans lightly into the kiss and I smirk against it knowing she loves when I do that. Her back arches when I push myself against her and using that advantage my hand sneaked behind her back and unclasps her bra. Slowly, I pull the straps down and when it's dropped onto the ground I kiss down the valley of her breasts. She lets out a sigh and pushes her hips up into mine earning a small grunt form me. I sit back up and bring my hands to her hips, my fingers hooking into the waistband of her panties and tortuously slow pull them down her legs. 

Once they hit the floor I take it upon myself to remove my briefs and disregard them as well. I hover back over her and her hands go to my back and feel against it and as I kiss her something hits me. 

"Um, babe." I say against her lips. 

"Hm?" She says as she pecks me.

"I don't have a condom." I say and she groans and throws her head back onto the pillows. "And even if Chris were to have any I doubt they'd fit." I say and she giggles. 

"Ugh whyyyy." She groans in annoyance. 

"I can always pull out baby girl." I say against her lips. 

"No that's no fun." She sighs. "Go to the store." She giggles.

"I'm not running to the shops bloody rock hard." I chuckle. "Get the morning after pill?" I suggest. 

"Are you sure?" She asks. 

"Mhmm." I nod and close the distance between our lips. 

As we kiss more I grab a hold of my length in my hands and rub it up and down against her entrance causing her to whimper and tell me to hurry up. With that I didn't waste any time to guide myself into her, testing the waters by slowly retracting my hips and pushing back forward. We've only done this one other time but this feels better than the last. Her hands grip onto my hair and tugs when I start thrusting in and out of her at a slow pace. 

"Faster, please." She moans softly. 

"Not yet baby." I say as I continue my slow but hard movements. "I love you." I say against her lips. 

"I love you." She says and deepens the kiss. 

Moving at a faster pace my thrusts get harder and deeper causing her to moan out my name repeatedly. Her breasts fully aroused from the slow kisses I leave on them here and there. I bring my face back to hers, resting my forehead against hers and mentally curse at my lengthy hair for falling down over both our faces. Her hands come up and push my hair back before pulling my face down to kiss me. Her hips buck up into mine causing me to groan and bite down on my lip. My hand moved into her hair and I grab a fistful of it and lightly pull it at causing her head to fall back slightly as a moan escapes her lips. My lips go down to her neck and suck harshly on the skin as my thrusts get sloppier. 

"Harry! Oh my- fuck, Harry!" She moans out loud. 

"Shh baby we don't want Chris to hear." I say against her ear. 

Her hands move down my back, her nails scratching against my skin and I moan at the exotic feeling that encourages me to pick up my pace even more. Her moans get louder and louder and though I love to hear how I'm making her feel, last thing I want is for Chris to bitch at us tomorrow morning. I lean down to kiss her to suppress her moans from getting any louder than they could. The closer to our peak the both of us get we swallow each others moans. I feel her walls clench around me so breaking our kiss I look down to where we connect and bring a hand to rub over her clit in fast, hard circles causing her to moan again but this time I don't try to keep her quiet. 

"Fuck Harry oh my god!" She moans as her back arches and her hands fist the sheets. 

"Come on baby." I rasp out as I move myself faster as well as my hand. With her eyes squeezed shut do t the pleasure, her mouth falls open to a non-existent moan. "Come for me Selena, let go." I say as I try to hold in my orgasm until she's hit hers. 

Just as I was at the brink of mine she moans out my name and I feel her come onto my length and that was enough for me to release into her. My arms nearly give out after we both come down from our high and I lie down beside her. My chest heaving up and down as well as hers. She lets out a long sigh and rolls over onto me, her naked chest against mine as our legs are tangled together. 

"Fuck." She says in a breathy chuckle. "That was.. wow." She mutters and I chuckle as she leans down to peck my lips. "I love you." She says as she pulls away. 

I feel like a sixteen year old boy who finally had the balls to ask out a girl. I feel my cheeks tint and I know she takes notice because she smiles. "I love you." I say as I brush her hair behind her ear. She pulls the duvet over us and cuddles into my side, my arm around her and our legs brushing up against each others before allowing sleep to take over. 

"Your love is my turning page where only the sweetest words remain. Every kiss is a cursive line, every touch is a redefining phrase..."

Here ya gooooo. Vote & comment ☺ 

Do you ever just see a picture of Harry and think "damn the shit I would do to him." ??? 

-B. x

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.4K 449 30
Harry is 17 and a bad boy. He smokes cigarettes and constantly gets into fights. All of his classmates and people in town know not to mess with him...
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...
97.9K 4.6K 37
"Please, go out with me?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm bad for you." "I love you and I don't care if you're involved with shit. I am in love with you. I'm n...
28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that