Going Back

By Xxkatnguyenxx

"You're mine!" He growled at me. I had to smile back at him because I am his as much as he is mine. My werewo... More

Chapter 1: New School and Confusion
Chapter 2: The Talk
Chapter 3: The Pack House
Chapter 4: Preparations
Chapter 5: Mate and a Party

Chapter 6: Completing the Mating Bond

1.1K 32 31
By Xxkatnguyenxx

Hello lovely readers! This chapter is rated (R) restricted. So if anyone under age is reading, you can skip this chapter, not much happens anyways. More will happen next chapter.

WOW! Almost 1000 reads already! Thanks so much everyone! Much appreciated! Comment, vote, and fan!

Happy reading! (; (PS. Picture is of Sophie's mate)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie's POV (RESTRICTED!)

                I felt it. The pull that Rebecca said would happen. It felt a bit strange, like an invisible rope kept pulling us together. Seconds turned to minutes. I had no idea how long we were both just staring at each other. Every time he blinked, he made my heart flutter.(Picture of him on the side)

                His eyes were full of shock, wonder, excitement, and love. There were no negative emotions in his eyes, from what I can tell. Suddenly the pull became too much. I was just begging us to come closer, to touch. Pain could be felt in my lower abdomen, just faintly. He stepped forward and held his right hand out to me, asking me to take it, asking me to accept it.

                I looked at it hesitantly. Of course I wanted to take his hand, but I was getting nervous. The sound of movement broke me out of our trance. I looked around the room and saw people leaving, ordered by the Alpha.

                “Go to him honey,” Mom whispered in my ear softly. He was still staring intensely at me and the pain in my abdomen became more prominent. I gulped and took my shaking left hand to his right one. Once we touched, I felt complete. It was a tingling feeling and sent shocks throughout my body that stopped the pain for a moment.

                He enclosed his large hand over my small one and then brought me closer to him. He wrapped one arm tightly around my waist and then led us towards the grand staircase. It was strange; I didn’t even know his name. That did not matter though, nothing mattered but being there with him, him holding me.

                He led me to what I assume was his bedroom and laid me on his bed. I could feel the softness of his red silk covers. He laid me on my back and then went to my neck.

                He inhaled deeply, growling slightly. It slowly turned in to purring as he nipped and gave me tiny kisses around my neck and my face. As his hand moved toward my abdomen, the pain stopped momentarily again.

                The invisible rope was begging us to mate, to become true mates, and to ultimately become one. It was screaming at us, or that’s what it felt like it was doing.

                He took off his shirt and then went to unzip my dress at the back. Once he slid my dress off of my body and stared.

                It made me a little self conscious so I tried to grab the covers and cover me, but he held my hands still. My bare breasts were in his full view.

                “Never hide from me mate. You’re truly beautiful,” he whispered reverently in a low, husky voice. He then began to kiss my breasts, paying attention to both of them. I couldn’t stop the moans that escaped my mouth when he did that. He went back up to my face, trailing kisses all the way down to my abdomen.

                My white, lacey underwear was still on and he didn’t notice it until now. He let out a loud groan and kissed me hard, yet passionately on the lips. It was my first kiss and it was truly mind blowing. His kiss made my insides turn, in a good way, and made me want more.

                I was addicted to him. I couldn’t stop kissing him. Even when I had to stop for a breath, I went back to kissing his lips. They were so soft, so luscious, and he smelled absolutely delicious. He pulled me away from him and I growled.

                “Lips, give me your lips,” I begged him with a pout. He just chuckled and kissed my pout.

                “We have all the time in the world for that my love. Now it is time to complete the bond. Are you ready my mate?” He asked concerning. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was looking intently at me.

                Aw, he’s too sweet, already concerned about me.

                “Never been more ready,” I replied back, trying to be seductive. He growled once again. “Someone still has too many clothes on them,” I told him with a smirk.

                I slowly unbuttoned his jeans and slowly unzip his zipper, lightly brushing his erection with my fingertips. He let out a hiss and I smiled. At least I was doing something right.

                “Oh, going commando aren’t we?” I asked with a smirk. He smirked back.

                “Only for you my love,” he replied. Swoon. Complete swoon. If he didn’t have my heart before, he certainly has it now.

                He lifted his hips and I glided his jeans off of his legs and threw them somewhere on the floor along with the rest of our clothing.

                I tried not to look, but it was kind of hard not to because it was right there. His erection was huge, and then I got worried if it was ever going to fit.

                “Hey,” he whispered softly to me. He held up his right hand and caressed my cheek. “You and me baby. Just you and me, trust me.”

                One look at him and I knew that I could. He was my world now. “Okay,” I replied back. He gave me a soft, quick kiss and slowly pulled down my panties. I was getting self-conscious again, but that went away when he let out another groan.

                “Gorgeous, absolutely stunning and all mine,” he whispered as he placed kisses through my body.

                Even with his touches and kisses, I could still feel the pain. Our bond was begging for us to complete it, to unite for eternity.

                “I’ll make it go away my love, I’ll make the pain stop,” he promised me. I nodded and felt tears escape from my eyes. His words were so sweet and he cared so much about me.

                He gently wiped away the tears that fell on my cheeks and gave me another long passionate kiss.

                I could feel him trying to distract me while he positioned himself at my entrance. I could feel him slowly going inside of me. He stopped kissing me and pushed himself quickly inside of me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly.

                I knew it was going to hurt. The pain was starting to ebb away.

                “I’m so sorry, baby, I’m so sorry. It had to be done, I love you,” He kept saying over and over again.

                I felt a little bad. I think he was feeling worse than I did. Slowly, I moved my hips up and down. He got the message that I was fine and started to slowly thrust inside of me.

                The pain from not completing our bond was going away with every thrust and the bond hissed yyyyyeeeeesss!

                He kissed me once more and started to thrust faster and faster. I could tell that he was going to come. I nipped at his neck and then he let out a loud growl with a string of profanities.

                I held my neck out to him and then he went down and bit my neck, leaving his mark for all to see. Now everyone will know that I belong to him.

                When he bit me I could feel the pressure rising and suddenly I went over the edge. I had a mind blowing orgasm and felt that I would fly away if he wasn’t there to hold me. I bit his neck harder, leaving a mark on him.

                The rope went away and I was sated. He flipped us over so I was on his chest. We were both panting, trying to catch our breaths.

                Slowly sleep began to take over. I didn’t want to sleep, not yet. There was still so much to know about him.

                As if he was reading my mind, he whispered, “Sleep my angel, I will be here in the morning.”

                Darkness enveloped me and I welcomed it. I was now seventeen and mated to a man I did not know, but gave all my love to.

                We were finally mates, true mates. Bound together, forever.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tear tear! :,( Sophie's all grown up!

AH! So now they're  mated! Who is "HE" though o.O ?

More about their relationship will happen in the next chapter. Hoped you all liked it!

Leave a comment! Vote and fan!

Until next time (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 242 32
The names Veronica. I am a newly eighteen year since I just turned eighteen. I accidentally crossed my packs border into moonstruck pack. I mean, I d...
106K 2.4K 30
I been wanting a mate since I was 15 but I have to wait till i'm 17. That's when I find my mate. I turned 17 and finally found my mate. Then somethin...
441K 10.5K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
712 5 23
My name is Savannah Roads. I am 15 years old which means I might find my mate soon. Follow me and my friends as we get up to all kinds of crazy shiz...