After: a Maxerica Story

By theselectionfanfic

The beloved prince of Illéa, Maxon Schreave, has finally picked America Singer to be his wife, and the future... More

Part 1: America and Maxon
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 1: Gerad's Selection
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 1: America and Maxon continuation
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Amberly's Selection: Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 1: America and Maxon continuation
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5: The Last Chapter

Contest Winners!

1.7K 30 7
By theselectionfanfic

Hello everyone! I know it's only the 29th, but I am too busy to do this tomorrow, so I'm going to announce winners today.

I just wanted to say, all of your entries were AMAZING. I loved reading them. You all have such creative minds. Unfortunately, I promised that there would be only two winners of the contest.

Keep in mind, if you didn't win, it DOES NOT mean you are a bad writer. You are all actually freaking amazing, and it was so hard to pick. The ones I picked will fit in best with the story. Thank you all for sending in ideas!

Alright, here we are. Your contest winners are:

theselectionfeels - your story will really make this story exciting, I can't wait to use it!!

baylee_t - I love how you went in depth with character's relationships, it's going to be awesome!!

And SkylaGayle , you already know how in love with your names I am. So I'll definitely be using them in the story :D

Congratulations guys!!

So as promised, there are two winners. But I'm going to also tell you who created the other amazing ideas that could've easily win if I had more room in my story. 

_melissatz_ - Wow. The details you put in were amazing, I love how descriptive you were.

Sydypop1 - If your idea hadn't used Aspen, you would've definitely won ;) I loved it!

-

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again, all of you, for sending in ideas. 

Sadly, school is taking up 99.9% percent of my time and the other .1% is taken up by the three instruments I'm learning. Ugh. So my updates may be a little spaced out. Thanks for understanding.

When I do start writing again, you'll see the contest entries played out in the story! I'm VERY excited!!!!

Thank you all :)

-Eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...
32.2K 366 49
⚠️READ THE SELECTION BOOKS BEFORE ! "Hello, my dear," he whispers. "Don't start," I warn in return, and we're both left smiling. He holds my hands as...
81.2K 1.5K 63
What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the same story as ChameleonsForever's aka me. T...
Maxerica By Wolf

Fanfiction

331K 4.2K 111
Maxon and America have been married for three months. With the stress of new Asia, the caste system, and a woman getting between them, will they find...