A Bat Family

By Riverlily918

This a Bat family story. It has kind of a twist in it. Characters:... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sequel
Finally

Chapter 1

3K 31 1
By Riverlily918

I decided that Bella will not be a Wayne she will be well your just going to have to find out.
Jessica's pov
My father and I work for the League of Assassins. I started training when I was 4 years old. My code name is Shadow. I where a dark Blue jacket type thing. It has a hood I were the good a ninja type mask. I use a bow staff I have no powers that I know of. Oh bye the way my dad's name is Slade Wilson also known as Deathstroke. Me and my dad were happy intell he got him self kicked out of the league. He wonted me to come with him so he could over come everyone and take over. I refused so he left me at the league. The league wonted me to kill so I did I finally left the league when I was 13 years old. I go to Gotham to end up working for Batman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
46.6K 2.4K 22
❝𝐘𝐞𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐢 𝐀𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞❞ 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒 & 𝙰...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...