Experiment

By _pure_imagination_

Laura had always known her parents were strange. They had a laboratory filled with strange animals, serums, e... More

Prologue: How it all began
Chapter 1: Arriving
Chapter 2: Caged
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Experimentation
Chapter 5: Wings
Chapter 6: Adjusting
Chapter 7: The Edge
Chapter 8: Captured
Chapter 9: Power
Chapter 10: Finally
Chapter 11: Haven
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: The Serum
Chapter 14: Meeting
Chapter 15: Plans
Chapter 16: War
Chapter 17: Further
Chapter 18: Traveling
Chapter 19: Xaiver
Chapter 20: The Crowd
Chapter 21: Resurface
Chapter 22: At the Facility
Chapter 23: Home
Epilouge: After
Sequel
Cover Contest Winners!

Dedications

7K 260 50
By _pure_imagination_

First of all, I'd like to dedicate this book to Jesus. He is the one who gave me the idea for this book, and gave me a talent for writing! I want to thank my mom, who supported me when I wanted to give up, and read every chapter with approval as I improved more and more upon my writing. Also, some friends on wattpad I'd like to thank, RainbowRose8 for being one of my first friends and usually getting around to reading my story! To crystallight240 for being an awesome friend and supporter, and to breacol29, I hope we can get to know each other better! A mention to EscapedMentalPatient , Starchile71 , and americanbow for voting and always loving my chapters! Thank you!

_pure_imagination_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.5K 40
*Over 1.4 million reads - published on Amazon* My name is Abigail Beckett, and this is 2415, the human race is no longer the only intellectual specie...
117 7 17
Ishcate was rescued out of a Russian lab, where she was created in a vial. Now, she's the leading researcher of her own messed-up genetics. Her only...
Thirteen By 🕸

Mystery / Thriller

888 33 9
Does government experimentation really exist? At trampolining, Esther loves the feeling of being in mid air and the freedom of it. But the lights go...
91 5 6
An unknown girl, no, a creature. Roaming the world, in search of forbidden freedom, but what is that freedom she seeks? Where, in the corners of this...