she's mine im hers (Lasbian s...

By lele_LGBT

read and find out. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
I'm sorry
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7

intro

1.2K 33 2
By lele_LGBT

Heyy my name is Amanda nicole Johnson but people call me Aj. Ima stud but i wasn't always this way. I will tell you more about that in the story. As a matter a fact that's how the story will start off but first let me tell you more about me. I'm 16 turning 17 December 20th.

I'm brown skin with a freshly cut hair cut. I did have long curly light brown hair at first but I felt like I should cut it off so I did. I have mad swag. I have a job that I don't really like but that don't matter at all. I have to do what I have to do.

I live in California nd I take care of my 6 year old little brother jameraz because my mom is cult up in her little boyfriend that she had four like 3years now. Is it hard? yes and no But I do what I have to do to make ends meet for the both of us. That don't mean I sell drugs either. I try my best to stay out of trouble.

I'm 5'8 and play basketball. I have a great body for a stud and when I was straight I still looked good. I turned gay 2 years ago because things happened that you will have to read to find out more about. Now let's start this story.

____________________________•
Comment
Vote
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.6K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
859K 23.4K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
603K 30.7K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...