Addicted To My CasaNova (Bad...

By alice156

Nova is the hottest guy in Greenhill High school and he's also a player. School is his kingdom and he's the p... More

Copyright © 2012
Chapter One - Life of the CasaNova
Chapter Two - New Girl
Chapter Three - The Prank
Chapter Four - Wanna Be Friends

Chapter Five - Unknown Feeling

981 56 14
By alice156

Addicted To My CasaNova

Copyright © 2013 by Alice Joseph

Chapter Five – Unknown Feeling

Nova scrubbed the table harder. The gum that was stuck under the table wasn’t coming out. He wanted to break the table. Hell, he wanted to break Mr. Grey’s face. The dick face had caused all this. He really wanted to smash something at that moment. There was one thing he couldn’t control and that was anger. He remembered once he had a fight. He was angry alright. Everything had blanked out in his mind except hitting the person in front of him. If Cole hadn’t been there, the other kid would have been dead. Good thing it happened out of school.

What he didn’t understand that what was Mr. Grey’s problem with him? The guy had hated him since he first came to school. Maybe because Nova had messed up his chances with Ms. Marie. The hottest teacher in the school. She was tall and slender, more like a swimsuit model. All the single male teachers were after her even the students drooled for her. He loved flirting with her and she flirted back but she kept her limits. She thought of him as a cute young student which sometimes irked him. He was young ok, but not cute.

He didn’t mean to cut Mr. Grey’s chances-Ok maybe he did- a little. He had been fifteen then and was jealous that his favorite hot teacher was starting to like an idiot like Mr. Grey. So Nova and Cole made a plan. They had pushed Mr. Grey right over Ms. Marie. The funny part was his face landed right in between her breasts-Which they had not intended to do. Ms. Marie had punched Mr. Grey in the face in front of the whole cafeteria. Nova and Cole had been rolling around on the floor, laughing their asses off.

He looked up from the table and landed his gaze on Abby who was scrubbing another table. He hadn’t talked to her since they entered the dinning hall. He tried to make small talk but it was obvious she didn’t want to talk. She had become his friend but it seemed like they were strangers. Every time he said something, she would reply with small answers which-incredulously- frustrated him. No girl has ever avoided him but this little minx did. A lot of emotions toiled inside him. Anger, frustration, hurt. Yes his ego has been hurt.

Ever since he mentioned her hair, she avoided him like a plague. He wondered if he had said anything offending. He had never offended a girl before. He always knew what to say to a girl and none of that included anything offensive. His mother had taught him manners and one of them has been to never break a girls heart. Every girl he had dated never went away with a broken heart. He had made sure of that.

So what did he do to offend Abby? He had only complimented her beautiful hair. And it was an honest compliment-which he rarely ever gives. A normal girl would die for a compliment but then Abby wasn’t a normal girl. She was different. A girl with her own little world.

Maybe she avoided him because he’s a player? But then why would she become his friend if that was the case? What was it about her that he can’t seem to stop thinking about her? What kind of power is this that makes him feel stuff he never felt?

He threw the scrubber on the table and slumped down in one of the chairs. He was tired, hungry and frustrated. Mr. Grey had the permission to make them work even in the other teacher’s period. The class had been cleaning for hours, minutes, he had no fucking idea but he knew it was close to lunchtime.

“Aww you tired after scrubbing?”

He instantly knew who it was. He was the last person on earth Nova wanted to see right now. He was hungry and angry and it would be the wrong time to piss him off.

“Fuck Off, Tanner. I’m not in the mood.” Nova said blankly without turning around to look at him. Good thing he wasn’t in view. He was not in mood to see his ugly face. He had enough problems on his plate.

And then Tanner came in view. Fucking great! He just had to bring his sick face in front of him. It was enough to ruin his day-which was already ruined.

He narrowed his eyes as Tanner slid down his finger on the table and rubbed his fingers as if checking the dirt. “The table needs a bit more cleaning. Maybe another round of scrubbing would do.” He said smirking at Nova.

Nova stood up calmly, not showing any anger. His anger will only make Tanner happy and he knew it. They have done this so many times and still Tanner doesn’t understand that Nova is better than him. It was funny how one guy wouldn’t get it through his head. Could his day get any worse? First he sees this asshole with Abby. Selling drugs. Then vice principle eats his brain cells, then Mr. Grey makes the whole class clean, and now this asshole. Awesome day. Note the sarcasm.

He crossed his arms on his chest and narrowed his eyes at Tanner. He gave the intimidating look. The look that scared every badass in the school. “You have five seconds to get your shit face out of my sight” He said calmly. Very calmly. This means bad.

For a moment Tanner looked hesitant. Scared. Then the he smirked as if trying to hide his fear. Nova knew he was scared. No one messed with the Casanova. He was surprised when Tanner crossed his arms and took a step towards him, their faces a few inches away. “Fuck you” Tanner said smirking at him.

Five…

Nova smirked back “You see that? That attitude there? That's why I always got the extra cookie.” He crossed his arms and leaned his butt against the table. He grimaced as his soft cheeks sting from the tables edge. It hurt.

Four…

Tanner chuckled without any humor. “Why don’t you shove that extra cookie up your ass?” He said pointing a finger at Nova’s chest. The whole class had stopped cleaning and they watched Nova and Tanner instead. Those people just needed entertainment. Well Nova would give them an entertainment. In a few seconds they would all be cheering.

He knew he would get in trouble but he really didn’t give a shit anymore. He was tired of everything at the moment. There’s only so much a person could handle. And pissing him off is something he can’t handle. If Cole was here, the matter would have been different. He would have handled the problem but he was for once  glad that Cole wasn’t here. He was glad he’s getting the chance to do this.

“Maybe I’ll shove it up yours” He said tranquilly. He really wanted to punch him then. The guy was testing his patience. Tanner knew how his anger was. He knew pushing him too far which wouldn’t end well. It was one thing Tanner was scared of yet he still annoyed him.

Three…

“Shut up!” Tanner snapped finally loosing his cool. Nova loved making him angry. It was one thing he had promised Tanner since childhood. He would always piss him off. It was funny when Tanner gets angry. The last time he had pissed Tanner off was when Tanner had tried to get better marks in maths. While Lee and Leo had distracted Tanner, he had switched their test sheets. Poor idiot didn’t even check his paper before handling it to Ms. Smith. Tanner got an F the other day while him and the boys got A+. Tanner had been fuming after he found out what Nova did and now he’s trying to piss Nova off.

“Aww, is Tanner the pussy licker getting angry? Is that a twitch I see in your eye? Poor lad.” He said sardonically. Yeah that’s it. Keep him pissed.

Tanner glared. “Bite my nuts”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea. Your nuts are probably hairy and smell like shit.” Nova made a gagging noise.

Two…

“You’re so going down”

He smirked “You have one second to get your shit-face out of my sight.”

“Or what?” Tanner took a step closer.

One…

“Or you’ll never have kids.”

Before Tanner could react, Nova kicked Tanner in the balls and punched him in the face.

Tanner moaned holding both his crotch and nose. The whole class gathered around them and laughed at Tanner. Everyone including Abby was looking at him. He didn’t know what she was thinking but from her expression, he knew she was glad for that punch.

He didn’t want to show her this side of him but he had no choice. He had been told enough times that he had an intimidating presence. All his life, even before earning his reputation, people had been weary of him and it had kind of irritated him. His grandmother blamed his seemingly permanent scowl as well as the dominant vibes that surrounded him. Though after a few years, he won the people of his school. Along with his Casanova reputation.

Now the girl in front him drove every Casanova side out of his mind. Casually for him to know a girl is to have sex with her but with Abby, he wanted to know her. Really know her. With her blond hair and green eyes, she really was a beauty but he knew that already. What he really wanted to know was Abby. Not the Casanova but Nova. Nova wanted to know Abby. The girl who is somewhere trapped inside. She stood there but wasn’t looking at Tanner. She was looking straight at him. Seeing through him.

Nova couldn’t seem to remove his eyes away from those lovely green pools. The time had stopped by and he couldn’t sense any body except Abby. She was the only thing that had captured his attention. It wasn’t possible for Nova to be entranced by one girl, was it? He had never let his feelings come in the way. Every thing was sex for him but what is it about this beauty that makes Nova forget everything, even himself.

He snapped out when a loud ‘BASH!’ landed on his face. Pain flooded through his jaw as his face moved to the other side. He flexed his jaw and looked up to see Tanner standing there and glaring at Nova. He did not punch him in the face!! Nova had one rule and one rule only and that was to never let his face get ruined. Who would want to mess up with his pretty face? Tanner made a mistake by punching him in the face.

“That was a mistake” He told Tanner while rubbing his jaw.

“Ooh I’m scared” Tanner mocked making a face.

“Oh you will be” Said Nova before kicking Tanner in the face. With a few grunts and punches, their fight became rough. No one said anything as they fought. Nova didn’t see anyone nor was he embarrassed. He took out all his anger and frustration on Tanner. He hated it when he was angry because later on he would feel guilty for doing stuff without thinking. And then a hand landed on Nova’s shoulder when he had pushed Tanner away.

It was Abby. She stepped in between when Tanner moved forward. “Stop it both of you” She snapped.

“Shut up! Bitch” Tanner said before pushing her aside. She gasped as she fell on her hip. The pain that he saw on her face made him forget everything.

That’s it. He saw red. He yanked Tanner down and straddled him. Without thinking, his hands moved on their own accord, landing punches on Tanner’s face. The anger that burned inside him couldn’t be stopped. He could hear someone shouting behind him but he paid no heed. All his attention was fixed on the guy who pushed Abby. Abby Damn it. He pushed Abby!!  

Somebody grabbed him from the waist. He wanted to beat that person as well but the hands won’t bulge. He struggled and landed his elbow in the stomach. The person groaned but didn’t let go. He yelled for them to let them go but the person held tighter.

“Royce!!”

Nova snapped out of his trance and blinked. What the hell? His eyes landed on the source of voice. Mr. Grey stood there glaring at him. His face was red with anger as he pushed him aside and helped Tanner up. Great another asshole to make his day worse. It was just like Lee had predicted. Lee had been playing gypsy with everyone that day and told Nova he would find trouble with trouble. At that time, Nova told him to suck it but now he seems to believe in Lee’s stupid physic abilities.

Nova panted as he stared at Tanner. His face was bloodied and he could barely stand. He wanted to punch him again when a soft hand wrapped around his arm. He stopped as the electric tingles went up his arm. He snapped his gaze on the hand and followed it up to the face.

 “Are you ok?” Abby asked softly. Damn! Her voice is angelic.

Nova managed a nod. A sudden pain grew at his side. His eyes widened when he saw blood on the left side of his shirt. He pulled it up to see a gash. The long cut was bleeding. He must’ve got the cut when Tanner dragged him from the table, the corner must have slashed his side. It wasn’t big enough to be treated in a hospital. The nurse could take care of it. He hoped she would. He didn’t wanna end up in a hospital.

He had seen blood before but looking at his own made him nauseous. Maybe he was feeling it of lack of blood but at the moment he didn’t care. His wound was not much big but he knew he would get stitches on those. Just thinking about the needles made him dizzy. He hated hospitals or needles. He hated doctors poking in his skin. If it weren’t for his wounds, he would never go to a hospital.

He remembered one time he had cried so loud, the whole hospital had heard his screams. He was five then. Even then his cold father had told him to suck it up and be a man. He asked a five year old to be a man. That was his father for you. A cold mean hearted person who wouldn’t give a shit if his son was on the death bed.

A gasp made him look up. Abby was starring at the wound with a look of horror. Her gasp made every eye land on Nova. He hated being center of attention in situations like these. Mr. Grey’s eyes widened.

“We need to get both of you to the nurse.” He said

“I’ll take him.” Abby said when Mr. Grey made a move towards Nova. He didn’t know why but Abby helping him relieved him. He didn’t want Mr. Grey at his ass at the moment.

Mr. Grey nodded and helped Tanner. Abby intertwined her hand with his hand and pulled him along. Nova foolishly followed. He couldn’t get his head straight. He just stared at their hands. The electricity that flowed through his hand couldn’t get his head straight. He couldn’t feel the pain or anything else. Nothing matter except the one girl in front of him. He found her…enticing. Damn it! He needed to get a grip of himself. He couldn’t just imagine things.

He quickly pulled his hand out of her grip when they reached the nurse. She frowned but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want these kinds of things happening to him. Life had given him enough lemons. He didn’t need more. He was curious about what was happening between them but he feared about finding out. He wouldn’t let this stupid things happen. That was the soft side of him, he knew; the side of him that always got him into trouble.

The nurse, Mrs. Bernard was a very kind woman. She had warm grey eyes and delicate face. Every time he landed in her office, she would always shake her head at him. She would always chastise him of his health and he would always flirt with her. What he really loved about her was her Texas accent. Every time she talked, he had found her words amusing and loving. She was such a warm hearted woman that made him ache for his mother.

When Mrs. Bernard saw him, she shook her head and placed her hands on her hips. “You again.” She said sternly but there was teasing glint in her voice.

Nova grinned “You know I can’t stand to be away from you right?”

She chuckled. “Come in then. Let’s see how bad your-“ She gasped and looked at his blood soaking shirt.

Instantly she was by his side. “Nova, what happened?” There was concern in her voice that always made his heart melt.

She and Abby helped him lay down on the bed as the nurse probed his wound. Abby stayed by his side. It felt good to have her by him. It made him more comfortable. The last time he had someone by his side was Chloe and Cole. His parents never gave a shit. Well his father never did. His mother loved him but never stopped running after her husband.

Nova sighed “Oh nothing, it’s just a scratch” He told her shrugging as if was nothing. But it was painful. He could feel throbbing his side yet he remain calm as ever. One thing he didn’t like was crying in pain, he had stopped that along time ago. He had hardened his heart a long time ago.

Mrs. Bernard glared at him. “That is no nothing boy. Someday your gonna get in to big trouble.” She said but didn’t let him reply as she walked off to the other side of the room, preparing for his wounds. He guessed.

He knew someday he would end up in big trouble but he didn’t care. He had no one to cry for him even if he died. His parents never cared and his sister will eventually move on if something ever happens to him. That’s probably the reason why he never made a proper relation with anyone. It was for the best.

He jerked up when his eyes landed on an injection in Mrs. Bernard’s hand. There was no way he would let her poke that thing in him. “N-no keep that thing away from me” He stuttered. He was pissed, hungry and hurt. The last thing he needs is an injection. No one except Cole knew of this fear and now he was embarrassed to show it in front of Abby. He didn’t want her to think of him as a coward.

Mrs. Bernard sighed “Nova darling, I know you hate injections but I need to anesthetize that wound so when I stitch it, it won’t hurt.” She said warmly and calmingly coming near.

Nova backed away on the bed. He had bad memories with injections. Just the sight of it bought back old memories in his mind. “No I’d rather die then let you poke me with that thing” He shuddered even looking at it.

Mrs. Bernard looked at Abby helplessly. Abby placed her hand on his arm. “Nova, she needs to numb your wound. It won’t hurt, I promise.”  She said softly.

Nova huffed “Of course it’ll hurt. How can you promise that.”

She sighed and sat at the edge of the bed, beside him. “It won’t hurt. Not even a little.” She smiled and held out her hand. “Here grab my hand”

Nova’s eyes landed on her beautiful red smiling lips and then her hand. He refused to believe her but he didn’t want to loose the chance of getting close to her. With pleading heart to god, he placed his hand in hers and she slowly wrapped her fingers around it. Something snapped in him then. He felt something. Something he cannot describe. She looked at their hands as if she could feel the tingles too.

She looked up and smiled. “So tell me, what’s your favorite color?” She asked as she indicated Mrs. Bernard to keep going.

Nova ignored and didn’t notice the Mrs. Bernard working on him. His eyes were on the angel in front of him. “Green” He answered looking at her enchanting green eyes.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise “Wow, mine too.” She grinned which caused Nova to grin. He had never seen a girl grin and look beautiful the way Abby did. Was he being stupid? Yup definitely.

She tapped her chin as if thinking. “So we have one thing in common. Hmm…what’s your favorite place to be?” She said and looked at him expectantly. There was a glint in her eyes that he never seen before. A glint of trust. He didn’t want her to trust him with those eyes. He knew he would end up hurting her somehow.

“The beach” He said hoarsely. He really loved the beach. He loved to watch the waves and sunset. Nova and the boys went there time to time, to play football. In the summers, they went there every day. But what he loved most was to just sit their and enjoy the breeze.

She gasped “Me to” She chuckled. The chuckle was a musical sound to his ears. It made him want to listen it more. He frowned. Did he seriously just think that? He sounded like a poet just then.

“What do you love most in your life?” She asked

Sex? No he wouldn’t tell her that. She would slap him and run away. He didn’t want Abby to think he’s a pervert. She would think him a womanizer-which he is. She would think bad of him and might hate him. He realized, for the first time in his life, he didn’t want to disappoint a girl. He didn’t want to disappoint Abby.

“I love…my mother” He said. It was true. No matter how much he hated her not spending time with her kids, he still loved her a lot. Even though Chloe was younger than him, he was the baby of the house. His mother adored him. And he loves her all the same.

Abby’s eyes turned misty. She looked away but Nova had already seen the tears in her eyes. Was she crying because of the love he had for his mother? He rolled his eyes. That’s insane. She’s crying for another reason. Did he say something wrong again?

She looked back at him but no tears were there anymore. She smiled sadly “You’re very lucky Nova. I’m glad you love your mother” Her voice nearly cracked.

Nova frowned. He didn’t mean to make her cry. In fact he hated the tears that welled up in those big green expressive eyes. Before he could say anything, the nurse interrupted. Stupid nurse.

“Ok all done”

Nova looked down and nearly gasped when he saw a bandage on his side, just above his hip. She had already stitched him up without him noticing it. How the hell did she do that without him knowing? The pain was still there but now bearable. If he hadn’t been talking to Abby than he would have felt it. His eyes widened. Abby distracted him while the nurse did this and he didn’t even feel any pain as Abby had promised.

He looked at Abby with an emotion he couldn’t describe. Again he felt something. Something that made his heart thud fast. He didn’t know whether thank her or kiss her.

“Thanks for distracting me” He raised his hand and caressed her cheek. Her skin was soft like velvet. So soft that he wanted to rub his cheek against hers.

“Your welcome” She said with a wavering smile.

The nurse had given a strict note to Nova for 2 days rest. She had told him to go home but he didn’t want to. Not when Abby was at his side. He grinned. He had convinced Abby to have lunch with him. He wouldn’t go home after he convinced Abby to have lunch with him. He enjoyed her company and he hoped it would be the same for her.

As they entered the dinner hall, all eyes snapped to them. All the girls and boys gathered around them and were questioning Nova like he was a celebrity. Girls cooed over him and boys slapped him on the back for beating up Tanner. While he enjoyed the attention, Abby looked uncomfortable. He smiled at her and pulled her along to his usual table where all his friends were already sitting.

Lee and Leo slapped him on the back as soon as he neared them. “Yeah man! Did Tanner ask for your forgiveness?” Leave it to Lee to amuse Nova.

Nova chuckled “No but almost did if Mr. Grey hadn’t interfered.” He said as he sat down. He patted the seat beside him for Abby. She smiled before sitting down next to him.

Lee and Leo grinned at Abby “Hey Abby!” They both said simultaneously.

Abby gave a small smile but it was clear she was uncomfortable. Nova frowned. Did she not remember them from last night? Looking at her now seemed as if she was trying to recognize his friends. No wonder she doesn’t remember them. She was obviously stoned.

“Abby, this is Lee and Leo. Do you remember from last night?” Nova said. Everyone else was looking at her as well.

“We sang…” Lee said half way before they both started singing the song ‘In the jungle’

She frowned at first then a look of recognition past her face. She grinned “Yeah I remember” She chuckled at Lee as he started shaking his butt. Nova rolled his eyes. Talk about embarrassing.

“You remember us too right? I’m Cole. That’s Martin and Rick” Cole said pointing at the others. They all gave her the nod.

Abby nodded “Yeah I remember. I um sorry about last night. I didn’t mean anything I said” She said blushing.

Cole and the others chuckled. “No hard feelings.”

She smiled. Just then Tanner came to them with his group of loosers. Nova stayed seated calmly, as did the others. His one eye was swollen and a bruise on his cheek and jaw. His nose was broken too. Nova held his anger. Just looking at Tanner made him want to break his face.

Tanner sneered at Nova before looking down at Abby. “Hey, you coming with us?” he asked. Nova frowned. He didn’t like Tanner talking to Abby so casually. He hated the fact that Tanner use to hang out with Abby. How could she hang out with this looser? He didn’t deserve her friendship after how he pushed her today.

“No, I’ll be hanging with Nova today.” She replied vaguely  

Tanner narrowed his eyes. “You’re making a bad decision.” He held a twinge of warning in his voice that made Nova angry. He didn’t like the way he was talking to her.

She shrugged nonchalantly before meeting his eyes. “I didn’t ask for your opinion Tanner.”

A guy from behind Tanner stepped forward. Tall, blond hair and blues eyes, Nova recognized him. John was his name. He was just as sick as Tanner.

He smirked at Abby “You know, there should be a warning sign on my dick” He said while the boys behind him chuckled.

Nova made a move to stand up but Abby grabbed his hand. “Excuse me?” She said clearly surprised.

“Yeah it should say choking hazard.” He laughed and high five a guy next to him.

“Shut up asshole” Cole snapped.

Abby held her hand up. She looked back at John “Choking hazard huh?” She asked sweetly.

John grinned and nodded. “Yea on my dick”

Abby gasped dramatically “Isn’t that a label they put on small objects?”

Johns smirk fell. Nova didn’t know what happened because the next thing he did was howl in laughter as did his friends. His insides were hurting from laughing so hard. He never expected Abby to have an answer for that. He had to say, Abby won this round. Damn! He never thought Abby would ever be like this. He had always seen her as shy and stoned. Never had he seen this feisty side of her which kind of turned him on.

John glared and walked off with Tanner and his friends.

Nova still couldn’t control his laughter. It had been unexpectedly funny. He never expected her to give John an answer like that. He had never laughed like this. The way Abby made him laugh was nice. For once he felt good. He really did enjoy her company.

“I didn’t see that coming.” Cole said sobering up. “Nice one Abby”

Abby shrugged “A girl has to defend herself”

“Abby!”

Nova turned around as Leah and Ashley with their gay boy walked towards them. He smirked. He really liked those two. They were really funny and sexy. A nice combination. Nova introduced them to his friends. While his friends flirted with them, he looked at Abby.

“You hungry” He asked getting up. He was starving. After using all that energy on Tanner, he was hungry. Nova ate a lot. His sister would always ask him where he puts all that. His answer had always been a shrug. She wouldn’t know how much a man needs his food. Especially Nova who uses all his energy on sex.

“Starved” She replied smiling.

Nova smirked and walked to the dinner line.

Maybe this friend thing isn’t going to be so bad.

***

“So you guys going to the camping trip, right?” Lee asked hanging his arm around Abby’s shoulder. Nova narrowed his eyes. He didn’t like Lee putting his hands around her. He wanted to rip his hands off her. She looked uncomfortable already. What if she ditches them and gets stoned again? Her brother would blame Nova for not looking after his sister. But was this really concern? Or something else he just felt? Something was wrong with him and he didn’t know what.

He, Chloe and Cole were walking behind the others. And while he loved to watch Abby talk, he hated Lee and Leo who wouldn’t give him a chance to talk with her. Ever since they were out of school, those two idiots have been talking and asking her god knows what kind of questions. The two idiots have been annoying him since they got off school. They had decided to walk the girls to their car and while Nova had been going to do just that, Lee and Leo cut him to it. Nice right?

Mostly he would walk behind a girl because he liked to watch their ass. But for the first time, that wasn’t the reason why he was walking behind Abby. He walked behind her so she stays in front of his eyes. He walked behind her so he could see her long hair wave in the air. Shit! He’s becoming a poet.

“I um-“

“Yeah” Leo hanged his arm from the other side of her shoulder. He didn’t even give her chance to talk. “Of course you’ll be going. You have to go.”

Now Nova scowled. First he hangs his arm around her shoulder and then tells her what to do. He had no right to make decisions for her. Nova really wanted to kick both of their asses.

“Of course we’d be going” Leah answered while stopping her conversation with Rick. Ever since Nova introduced them to each other, they hadn’t even given others a glance. Nova had never seen Rick smile this much, the way he was smiling with Leah. Both were lost in their own little world. The same goes for Ashley who had been talking non-stop with Martin. Looks like we have two more couples in the group.

“Yeah, it’s going to be fun” Lee snickered “Those band geeks are coming too. I heard they’re good with their instruments.

Nova and the others laughed. He looked at Abby who looked flushed between those two. Her cheeks turned rosy and damn it, he wanted to kiss those. He never resisted the urge to take a girl before but with Abby, he didn’t understand what stopped him.

“Um I’m not sure I’ll be going” Abby suddenly said

“Say what?!” Lee half asked half exclaimed.

She opened her mouth to say something but Leo cut her off. “No way. You’re coming and that’s that. We’ll talk to Adrian. He’ll be happy to let you go.”

She narrowed her eyes “You guys know my brother?”

Leo shrugged “Well yeah. We became good friends yesterday. He’s a really cool dude.”

Abby looked surprised while Nova just raised his brows. Good friends with Adrian? Did he seriously think that lie would win her over? He’s got to be the stupidest man ever. Abby looked just as confused as the others.

Cole leaned towards Nova “Dude, isn’t he exaggerating?”

Nova snorted. Exaggerating? The thickhead was over-exaggerating.

Cole pushed Nova forward “Maybe you should step in before he says something else”

Nova rolled his eyes and reached Lee and Leo. He slowly pried their hands off Abby. They looked at him confused and then grinned. If he didn’t know them better, he would think them crazy for grinning like that but unfortunately he did know them and he knew what was going on his their stupid heads. He didn’t care whether they thought he was jealous-which he was not.

He just wanted to get Abby away from their chattering mouths. From the looks of her personality, Abby wasn’t a talkative person. Most girls wouldn’t stop talking if they were in his group but this was Abby. She gave every one the silent treatment which was why he never felt any special when she gave him the silence. No wonder she looked uncomfortable. She wasn’t used to people talking this much to her. It made him curious of why she was like this.

He wondered what made her the stoner girl. She’s beautiful. Any guy would give anything to be with her then what was her problem? Did she have insecurities? Did a guy break her heart? Why would anyone break her heart? Whoever it was has wounded her badly because all that pain she has is in her big green eyes.

Anger burst through him as he thought of that. No one would dare hurt her now. He wouldn’t let anyone hurt Abby and if someone did, they would damn well pay for it. He didn’t know where these over protective urges came from but they did and he wasn’t going to deny them. He thought maybe he felt protective towards her because she was small and fragile but he knew there was something else and he didn’t know what.

 They reached Abby’s car. He was kind of sad their walked ended so early. He wanted a bit more time to get to know her. He wanted to know why she is the way she is. He had a lot of questions in his mind he wanted to ask her but he knew he couldn’t ask them now. He needed to be patient. Patience is the courage of virtue. Whoever said that was an asshole for saying that but he was more an asshole for making his words true.

Nova whistled when his eyes landed on her car. Audi A6. Wow. He had wanted this car once but then he had his sights for his Chevy Avalanche. He couldn’t believe he and Abby had same choices in cars. This was another thing in common.

“Nice ride” Nova said while the guys just gawked. Nova rolled his eyes. Could they be any more obvious?

“Thanks” She replied as she pulled open her door.

Nova smiled. “So I um see you tomorrow?” He nervously tucked his hands in his pockets.

She gave her dazzling smile “Definitely.”

Nova gave her the nod and the same to Leah and Ashley. He turned to leave and grabbed Lee in a head lock.

“Nova.”

He stopped in his tracks. There are a lot of people who call you by your name but there is only one person who can make it sound so damn special. He remembered those words. Cole had told him when once Chloe was calling him. Nova had rolled his eyes at that time and told Cole that he was an idiot but now he wasn’t so sure. Had he been the idiot this whole time?

He let go of Lee and turned around. His gaze landing on hers. “Yea?”

“Thank you for standing up for me today. Take care of yourself.” She said. Smiled and got in the car.

 Nova stood there and watched as she drove off with her friends. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes of the car even when it was gone. He stared at the empty road. He didn’t know what but something definitely was wrong with him. It scared him. For the first time in his life Nova was scared. He wasn’t scared because something was wrong with him. He was scared to find out what was wrong with him. He felt something unknown which was not good.

Damn unknown feelings!

***************

Phew! Finally Chapter five updated!!!

Chapter is NOT EDITED. So forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for commenting. I really love and appreciate your votes and comments. I hope you all like this chapter. Please do comment. It really encourages me. =)

I know I have updated after so long but believe me I’m a workaholic. I hate it but my boss gives me a lot of things to work on which doesn’t give me the time to update my stories. I hope you all understand.

Alice.

Question of the day – What would happen next?

VOTE + COMMENT !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 17.3K 48
MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and longing. The annual ball has finally come...
2.4K 290 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
4.9K 319 19
"You are a jerk!" I yelled. "You are impossible!" he yelled back. "You are so stupid," I told him angrily. "You are so insane," he yelled back. "You...
272K 10.3K 21
Sable Marks never thought that five months after graduation she would still be in the same ocean-side town she grew up in. But five months ago Sable...