Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

17

2.1K 59 5
By imxgine5h

"Hey whores." Dinah greets as she walks through the door.

"Jesus Christ Dinah! Don't you knock?" Lauren retorts from her position on Camila's lap.

Dinah can't hide the smirk on her face as she looks at the scene before her. "Oh I'm sorry. Was I interrupting something...dirty?" She dramatically responds, causing Lauren to flip her off with a smug smile on her swollen lips. "Save that for Mila." Dinah winks before she leans against the doorframe.

"Whatcha need?" Camila laughs as her hands smoothly run up the back of Lauren's t-shirt, causing chills to form in their wake.

"Ally wants you guys." Dinah sighs and Lauren instantly knows what she wants.

"No."

"If you don't then she's going to come over here." Dinah laughs at the older girls reluctance.

Camila raises a confused brow. "Should I be worried?"

Lauren looks back to her girlfriend and giggles. "She always has to do these assignments for class and she analyzes our backstories and figures out the root of our troubling lives." Lauren explains, causing Dinah to chuckle.

"That sounds awful," Camila pouts sarcastically.

"It is," Lauren turns to Dinah. "Can't you tell her we're sleeping or something?" She groans, silently pleading with the Polynesian girl.

Dinah thinks it over before smirking at the two. "Yeah I'll be sure to tell her."

Lauren raises a brow in a suspicious manner. "What?" Camila lightly questions before kissing the frown away from her girlfriends face.

"That was just...too easy. She's up to something." Lauren comments, curiously looking back in the direction of the door.

Camila takes the opportunity to attach her lips to the place Lauren's neck and jaw meet before gently sucking. Lauren's fingers thread into her hair, encouraging the younger girl further.

"Camz," She throatily moans as her eyes roll into the back of her head. Lauren sinks her body further into the smaller girl as her low moans encourage her further to sponge kisses across her neck and jawline.

The smaller girl nearly loses it when Lauren slowly begins to grind her hips into hers. Camila's hands reach up against the small of Lauren's back as she gently pushes her forward. Their chests rise and fall against each others as the green eyed girl crashes their lips together before Lauren's tongue darts into Camila's mouth, hungrily venturing into the known territory.

Lauren keeps a steady pace as Camila's hands slip down to her ass and push her farther into Camila.

"Lauren Jauregui!" Ally's voice calls out as the door whips open. The short girl steps forward with a determined look on her face. Lauren and Camila instantly disconnect as the younger girls hands fall to her side.

"Ally what the fuck!" Lauren calls back, her cheeks heated with a definite blush.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Ally holds up a hand. "I need to work on my assignment and you guys are my test subjects so get your buns over to my apartment now." She sternly replies before crossing her arms.

"But-"

"I don't want to hear it! I don't care if you were screwing I need to work on this assignment."

"Who said we were fucking?" Lauren questions.

Ally raises an eyebrow as if she should already know.

"Fucking Dinah," Lauren scoffs.

"My apartment. Now." Ally points a finger towards the door.

Lauren stands to her feet. "You've 'assessed' me like four times already."

"But..." Ally notions over to Camila.

"No." Lauren sternly shakes her head, her features etching into a frown.

"What?" Camila questions, quickly standing to her feet behind Lauren.

"Nothing babe-"

"Can I take a small assessment of you and snoop in your background a little for my assignment? I'm majoring in social work and I need to work on digging up necessary information." Ally quickly cuts off the green eyed girl.

Camila thinks over the offer for a second before simply shrugging her shoulders. Ally excitedly claps her hands before leading the pair across the hall.

"You can end it at any time." Lauren ensures the girl as she gently squeezes her hand.

"Yeah of course, I'm not here to pressure you I just kind of want to succeed in college," Ally laughs as she pulls her laptop onto her lap.

Lauren takes a cautious seat as Camila opts for plopping down onto the cushion. The green eyed girl was kind of scared of where this would go, she knows from her past sessions with Ally that it sometimes got too deep. How much of Camila's past will come up in the next few minutes?

The first few questions were simple things like her name, parents, and siblings. Camila couldn't help the grin overtaking her features at the thought of her little sister, Sofi. 

"Why're you so nervous?" Ally looks up from her screen with a smile. Lauren knew this tactic, but Camila was new to it.

She nervously laughs before sitting up. "I'm just nervous about what's to come."

"Family isn't a very big issue?" She questions. Camila shakes her head no before Ally continues. "Why?"

"If I'm honest it's because I'm emotionally disconnected from them..." Her gaze falls to the floor.

"Care to explain?" Ally's smile was reassuring, although social work was what she was interested in, she worked as an amazing therapist.

"I-I don't know...I guess I don't want to disappoint them so I keep my distance emotionally." Lauren wraps a protective arm around her girlfriend, pulling her closer.

"Why would you disappoint them?" Ally questions as she rapidly types across her keyboard.

"I haven't made the best choices..."

Ally patiently waits for her to continue, knowing the words were on the tip of her tongue.

"In high school I started to really despise myself, my mind was getting the best of me. So I hung around the popular people because they said I was pretty." Camila swallows hard.

"One night I got really drunk at a party and that was the first night a boy had ever taken advantage of me." Lauren tenses in her spot, her grip on her girlfriend tightening.

"The same boy was also my lab partner and I kind of brushed it off because that meant that someone liked me, you know? But we were at my house working on an assignment and he did it again."

"That time Sofi walked in and since then I've just been withdrawn because I never want to hurt one of my family members like that again. It's also why I left the house as soon as I turned 18 and why I've barely spoken to them. They were just so disappointed in me from that point on."

"They blamed you?" Lauren jumps, as her vision continues to be blurred by the tears in her eyes. Camila's eyes were clear which worried Lauren. Hell, even Ally had tears in her eyes and her jaw was gaping in shock, but Camila remained neutral.

"I blame myself too honestly." Camila messes with her fingers.

Lauren instantly laces their fingers together. "Camz no. It wasn't your fault."

"I put myself in that situation," Camila's head whips around to face her, an innocent look in her eyes.

"Baby no," Lauren mumbled despite her understanding that Camila did in fact let those bad people around her. "That asshole should've known better." Lauren couldn't hide the aching feeling in her chest at the thought of someone else touching Camila, in fact it took everything in her just to remain calm on the couch.

"Camila you don't have to keep going it's okay," Ally said with a sad smile as she noticed Lauren's state. "I've got plenty for the assignment."

"The girls kept me around to make them feel good about themselves I think." Camila mumbles and Lauren can't stop the bile from rising in her throat at how poorly she was treated, Lauren's never felt her chest crack in this way. Thinking about the way she thought of the girl before she really knew her made her stomach churn. She honest to God thought Camila was the queen of high school who got everything handed to her.

A deep misplaced chuckle escapes the girls lips and makes a chill run down Lauren's spine."They used to make bets on who could last the longest touching me. I just had to lay there you know? Take it because if I didn't, oh my God, do you know how clumsy I appeared to my family in high school? I was covered head to toe in bruises from where they'd hurt me. Those guys would take their-"

Lauren didn't hear the end, she couldn't. Instead she raced to the bathroom with a hand covering her mouth before she emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet. Hot tears ran down her cheeks as the back of her throat was aflame. Dinah came in, she heard the Polynesian yelling to the other two to stay back. She rushed in and pulled Lauren's hair back, deciding on rubbing gentle circles on her back and whispering that everything would be okay.

When the older girl could finally stand from her wobbly knees Dinah directed her over to the sink, pulling out a new toothbrush and allowing the girl to scrub the awful taste from her mouth.

"What happened out there?" The Polynesian girl sighs as she closely watches her friend. "You look like you're about to pass out."

"I need to talk to Camz." Lauren shakily breathes before Dinah lightly grips her arm.

"You need to talk to me first Laur."

"I don't know what to say," Lauren says, leaning against the counter.

"Well try."

Lauren inhaled a shaky breath, looking over her ghostly complexion in the mirror. "She's been through so fucking much." She faintly whispers as Dinah frowns. "Did you hear the things she said?" Lauren looked at Dinah as she slowly nodded her head. "She's been through so much Dinah, she doesn't deserve any of that. Jesus Christ."

"Remember when you hated her?" Dinah tried to lighten the mood.

"Yeah," Lauren inhales deeply. "I had absolutely no clue about her, I can't stop thinking about those feelings. I feel so fucking guilty for thinking them when she's the complete opposite. I'm such shit." Lauren mumbles into her hands as Dinah wraps the girl up in her arms.

"You're not shit, Lauren. You're the shit." Dinah confidently stated, causing Lauren to giggle against the girls hoodie. "I see how you look at her. You care about her so much and she makes you so happy. You're a completely different person now, have you noticed? You're sweeter, and more caring and considerate. You're more of a morning person now too. All because you're waking up next to Camila." Lauren can't help but blush at the raw truth in Dinah's words.

"Now go find your girl, I know you're dying to go track her down," Dinah's embrace loosens as Lauren looks up at her with a thankful smile.

"Thank you," Her raspy voice whispers as she squeezes Dinah's arm.

Lauren quickly races from the confines of the bathroom and into the open living area where she shoots Ally a questioning look. "Where the hell is Camz?" Lauren calls out, rushing to look over Ally's shoulder.

"She went across the hall to wait for you," Ally sadly smiles.

"Look Lauren I'm so sorry I just-"

"Ally don't worry it had to come out eventually, now I gotta go find my girl." Lauren confidently states as she bursts through the front door in a rush to get to the apartment, their apartment.

The green eyed girl rushes through the door, quickly locking it behind her before her eyes fall on her girlfriend pacing across the living room. Remnants of tears were present as she stopped, her chocolate brown orbs falling on Lauren.

"Lauren," Her voice cracks as her arms drop to her sides. "I-I'm so sorry..." Camila started. The breath was quickly knocked out of her lungs as Lauren rushed up to her, her small frame smashed against Lauren's as the older girl pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

The green eyed girl was clawing at the smaller girl's back, trying with everything in her to just bring their bodies closer, like she wanted them to melt together. Camila's mind soon caught up as she wrapped her arms tightly around Lauren's neck. "Camz," Lauren's voice betrayed her as she buried her head into the girls neck, inhaling her scent.

"Shh," Camila hushed against Lauren's ear.

"I'm going to keep you safe Camz. You'll never be treated like that again okay?" Lauren pulled back from the embrace just enough to make eye contact with her girlfriend who had tears in her eyes. "I'm never ever going to pressure you or take advantage of you or let anyone hurt you I swear to God Camz I will do anything to keep you safe and happy."

"I trust you Lo, I do." Camila strongly whispers before her hand cups the back of Lauren's neck. Their lips crash together in a heated kiss as Lauren's hands tug at the smaller girls hips, trying to bring their bodies even closer.

Camila did trust Lauren with everything she was. There was no doubt about it, Lauren was the key to her safety. She unlocked the doors to all of these new people who care for her and want the best for her, Lauren opened up the door to Camila's happiness, to her heart. This beautiful girl before her was her safety and Camila can't help but think, where the hell has Lauren been all her life?

Although Camila could admit, she's been through hell and every minute was horrendous, she would relive it all if it meant she got to end up here in these arms, kissing an angel.

Once their kiss finally broke and the butterflies began to rest in the pits of their stomachs Lauren looked shyly at the smaller girl.

"What?" Camila curiously eyed the girl.

"Will you nap with me?" Lauren giggled. "I know I sound old but-"

"Come on you old coot," Camila giggled before dragging her to the bedroom.

Camila couldn't even think of a better place to be than in bed enveloped in Lauren's arms. The older girl wrapped them both up in the blanket before practically laying on top of Camila. Their legs were tangled together in a beautiful mess as Lauren rested her head on Camila's chest. Her hand was entwined with Camila's as she aimlessly played with the other girls fingers.

"Get some rest baby." Camila sighed contently as she ran her fingers through Lauren's hair, twirling the ends around her free fingers.

"I might be on the brink of passing out from exhaustion but I'll still fiercely protect you from anything," Lauren mumbles between a huge yawn, making Camila giggle.

"I'm sure the monsters under the bed are terrified." Camila chuckles as she kisses the top of Lauren's head. Camila felt Lauren's grip around her waist tighten before her breath finally began to slow.

"I think I'm in love with the cutest monster of all." Lauren whispers contently to herself before slipping off into her dreams.

__
(a/n): I listened to Smash Into You by Beyoncé while writing that hug scene because duh. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all that stuff.

But foreshadowing or nah?

All the love my darlings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 12.5K 15
Lauren is the school's badass. She meets the biggest nerd ever at her crew's party.. Camila Cabello hides a secret that only her cousin Ally knows ab...
240K 5.8K 14
*NEW COVER ART* A story about two best friends, searching for love as they spend their last summer together before they separate for college. Will th...
1.2K 62 7
Lauren distanced herself from Camila, her best friend, her first love, she left after graduation in college. She left Miami to forget Camila who she...
1.3K 51 17
Camila Cabello a normal 16 year old in high school...well that's what she thought. Lauren Jauregui a new 17 year old student that recently moved to M...