Play with my Oc's!!!

By midnightcatwolf

Come meet my oc's!! More

Form to talk to my ocs!
Rose
Tenebris lupus
The single ladies!
Moonlight
Storm
Single ladies!! par2
Vanessa
Violet
Moonbeam
Lizzy
Circe

Hello!!! I'm Midnight!!!

85 3 0
By midnightcatwolf

Hello little wolves!! I see that you wish to meet my oc's!! Well here i am!!

Midnight wolf:

Age: she is 16

Looks: As a wolf: black fur with red streaks, black wings with red tips, tip of tail is red, and red eyes.

As human: pic above ( wings are there just didn't draw them )

Personality: Kind, loyal, caring, and aggressive.

Other: Shes called the worthy, it means that she has the power of two ancient dragons ( other known as yin and yang ), she can jump through different dimensions by portal, she can heal and fight with magic, she is actually royalty but she became a warrior instead of the princess she was supposed to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
27.6K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...