Learning the Lessons of Being...

By ddlgstories

Addison has met the boy she thinks is the one. His name is Wesley. But then he reveals something to her: he's... More

Chapter 1: The Reveal
Chapter 2: A New Life Begins
Chapter 3: The New Addison
Chapter 4: I Still Have To Work

Chapter 5: After Work

8.9K 161 39
By ddlgstories

After work I found Wes- I mean Daddy (I'm hating that word) sitting on the couch.

"Did you have a good day, princess?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?" he asked me.

"I'm not saying it!"

"So you want spankings???" He looked rather menacing.

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

"Better," he stated. "Go change into your little clothes."

I frowned and trudged off. After stepping into my room I discovered that Wesley had laid out another little outfit for me on my bed. It was a light blue t-shirt with flowers around the neck, a purple skirt that was one step away from a tutu, and blue jelly sandals. When I picked up the shirt I noticed a pink frilly pair of a bra and underwear. I sighed and reluctantly put it on.

When I walked out I saw Wesley waiting for me on the couch. "Hi, baby!" he said in a voice you use to talk to an actual baby. "You look adorable."

I plopped down beside him and did not say anything.

"Daddy got something for you!" He motioned towards his TV. I turned to see the menu screen of a Barbie movie. After I still didn't say anything, he prompted, "What do you say?"

"Thank you Daddy," I mumbled so he could barely hear.

Hey! Sorry I haven't written in a while. Daddy problems.:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
223K 10.7K 49
"သက်ထက်မြိုင်" စံအိမ်ကြီးရဲ့သခင်လေး အသက်၁၅ နှစ်အရွယ် မာန်ဆက်နောင်ကို ဆိုးလွန်းလို့ ထိန်းကျောင်းရန်အတွက် ရေးစစ်သွင်ဆိုတဲ့အထိန်းတော် တစ်ယောက် ရောက်ရှိလ...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...