Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(1) "Aftermath"

6K 105 47
By Explosionss

 It's been two weeks since the shooting happened and the town of Wright is nowhere near the path to recovery. The entire town is still mourning the death of 16 students and 4 faculty teachers. Things like this make people wonder what exactly did society do , how this crazy mad world had turned normal kids into monsters.

 No one could imagine how much hatred did these kids possessed in order for them to go in a killing spree, no one knew that this would happen.

 "When will all of this end?" Tristan asked Connor as the two are wearing their suits for the memorial. "I don't think it'll end anytime soon" his friend replied. Tris wants to ask him about him finding out his thing with Brad but he doesn't know how to. And besides, Connor is not acting weird and so Tris thought he's alright with it.

 "Are you ready to face the National Media?" Connor then asked while taking a peek outside the window.

 "They're out there again?" Tris asked.

 "Yep. I think we're gonna need your Dad" Connor answered. Tristan then looked outside and saw the entire street filled with people and reporters flashing their cameras at his house. "Oh shit" that's all the blonde haired lad was able to say.

---

 "Are you okay? Can you do this?" Brad's Mum asked him.

 "Yeah. Some of my friends died Mum , this is the least I can do"

 "Alright. I'll be right beside you"

 Brad looked at himself in the mirror, he has now a small scar on the side of his face. The thing is, he doesn't even remember where it came from. The slit runs right on top of his cheekbones, but the color is getting lighter which is good since it'll fade soon.

 "There are reporters outside, are you ready for them"

 "I'm not gonna answer to any of their questions" the curly haired lad as he followed his Mum downstairs where his Dad and brother is waiting. Bradley took a deep breath before they all walked out of the house.

 All he can see are flashing lights and reporters trying to block his way to the car.

 "How does it feel like to be a hero? What is your message to Ben Ringer?" those are some of the questions that are thrown at him. Brad just closed his eyes as his parents guided him towards the car. "I'm sorry he's not talking anymore" his mother replied to the reporters.

  The Simpson family got into the car and drove towards the school where the memorial will take place.

 It took them a couple of minutes to reach the already crowded area. Bradley Simpson, now being considered as a hero by National TV is immediately swarmed by the media people wanting to get a statement from him. Thankfully, the police were there to accompany them towards the auditorium.

 As soon as they got inside Brad looked around, hoping to find his friends. "Brad!" someone yelled. He looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Victoria and James waving at him.

 "I'll just go to my friends" Brad told his Mum and then walked away from them . The minute he got to the two, he's quickly hugged by Victoria. "How are you?" she asked.

 "Still coping. And tired .. mostly tired of this" Brad replied. Suddenly, Tricia came into his view and she approached them. "Hey guys" Tricia said, greeting the three.

 "Tricia, this is a memorial ... not Brit Awards" Victoria uttered, commenting on the long sparkly black dress she's wearing.

 "I know, at least I'm not like you who looks very normal. Considering your goth self"

 "Tricia please stop" Brad uttered. Tristan's ex then stopped talking and looked at him, she placed her hand on his chest and laid her head on his shoulder.

 "Did your best friend tell you what happened to us?" she asked and then looked up to him. Brad removed her hand and backed away from her.

 "Yes he did"

 "He's wrong right? No one breaks up with me, not even him"

 "Tricia, this is not the place for that" James said, hoping to end her intervention to the group. Tricia then turned her face on him. "Fine, but I'm not done with you all" she replied and then walked away from them.

 "What's with her?" Victoria asked as soon as Tricia left. Brad just shrugged off and looked at his parents, they are busy talking to the other parents. He then turned his view to the entrance and finally saw Tristan and Connor.

 Brad is worried that his secrets will come out, it's impact will be obviously devastating.

---

 Tristan entered the auditorium nervously. He looked around and saw how many people were there ready to celebrate the memories of those who died at the incident. The classes are suspended and they still don't know when it will resume.

 "Hey man!" it's Brett calling him out. "Hey" Tris replied and then got pulled in because the other guy hugged him tightly.

 "How are you holding up?" Brett asked the blonde haired lad.

 "Doing my best mate" he replied and then smiled at the tall brown haired boy.

 "Alright. I guess I'll see you around" Brett answered and then walked away from them. Tris looked behind him and saw his parents talking to Brad's. Speaking of Brad, where is he?

 "What the hell was that?" Connor asked.

 "What do you mean?"

 "Why are you still talking to Brett?"

 "Why not? He's a friend of mine"

 "Brad might get jealous" Connor whispered as they headed upstairs .. towards where Brad and the others are sitting.  His statement caught Tris off guard and so he asked him to repeat it again.

 "Nothing. It doesn't matter" Connor replied and then walked towards Victoria. Tris then faced Brad and he smiled sweetly at him.

 "What took you so long?" the curly haired lad asked as he instructed Tristan to sit beside him.

 "There are reporters outside our house" Tristan replied.

  "Ugh tell me about it"

 "Same situation?" Tris asked and then Brad nodded. The memorial then started a few minutes after, Tris and Brad watched as their parents take the seats that are nearest to the stage.

  "Do they know we're up here?" James asked Brad.

 "I think so" Curly replied.

 ----

 "We are all gathered around here not only to mourn the death but also celebrate the life of our fellow citizens that had fallen victims in this horrific but senseless incident" The school principal said a few moments after the memorial ceremony started. It's hard to grasp the fact that the school won't be seeing them anymore, the 20 people who had died in the shooting.

  While the principal is still talking about the importance life, Brad felt emotional that's why he carefully held Tristan's hand. The blonde haired lad in return, held his hand even tighter. The two of them are holding hands without anyone else knowing or seeing.

 "Will things ever go back to the way they were before?" Brad asked Tristan.

 "Honestly, I don't think it is. But things will be okay. That I can promise" Tristan replied and then smiled at Brad.

 The program then went on for about half an hour before the principal called out Brad's name. Victoria, Tristan, James and Connor then looked at him and stood up. 

 "What's going on?" Brad asked as everyone started clapping.

 "I think they are gonna commend you or something" Tristan replied. Brad's heart is pounding as he walked towards the stage. The minute he was asked to speak, his knees went weak and so he had to hold on to something to prevent himself from falling down.

 "Alright..."Brad started and then looked towards his parents who are trying their best not to cry.

 "I think no one expected that this thing would happen, let alone the family of the shooters. Yesterday, I heard their families apologizing to everyone else about what their children did. I wanna be mad at them because their sons didn't feel loved enough, but I can't. Now, I know it's still a long way from moving on but I'm gonna tell you this. Things will be okay. Sure, it's gonna hurt and life will be nothing but a bitch for a while but it can't stay like that forever. We all lost someone we love, but that doesn't mean we should meddle in that same situation over and over in each day of our lives. I'm gonna ask everyone to take a second look at everybody .. I'm gonna ask all the parents to love their children more and make sure they always feel it .. I'm gonna ask each kid to please look after your friends. We live in a mad world. This incident will stay with me forever, but I hope it won't happen again. Life is precious guys .. and there are many good things in it"

  Brad wanted to continue, but he started tearing up and so he stopped talking. The principal then helped him get down the stage just as his mother rushed over to comfort her son.

 "I love you Brad. You did great" his Mum whispered to him.

---

Later that night, Tristan paid Brad a visit. To his surprise the reporters are gone, which is a good thing since they bring nothing but stress to them.

 "Tristan's here!" Brendon yelled.

 "Tell him to go upstairs!!!" Brad replied while busy hanging up the curtains to his room. Tristan then got upstairs and came into Brad's view. "You're rearranging your room?" the blonde haired lad asked his best friend.

 "Yeah. Things have been very gloomy lately. I'm kind of sick of it"

 "But this room is perfect" Tris replied and then threw himself at the bed. Brad got down form the chair and proceeded to close the door and locked it.

 "I like the way you're thinking" Tristan uttered while reading a text from his phone. "We're not gonna have sex you moron" he replied and then continued on fixing his curtains.

 "I want you to be honest with me Brad .. how are you?"

 "I don't know. Getting by I guess"

 "You know that's not a good answer" Tris replied. After Brad's done fixing the curtains he sat down beside Tris, he pulled him down abruptly. "How about you? What does Tristan Evan feels?" Brad then asked and looked at him.

 "Scared"

 "Scared of what?"

 "Victoria and Connor"

 "It's been more than a  week Tris. They still haven't told anyone any  single thing about us"

 "I hope they don't"

 "I really do" Brad replied. After a few minutes of silence, Brad was taken aback when Tris suddenly rolled on top of him. "Dude why are you doing?" Brad asked Tristan.

 "I wanna cuddle for now"

 "This is not cuddling. This is straddling"

 "That's alright, same thing" Tris replied and then smiled at him. eager to drive the fear and sadness out of their heads. The blonde haired lad stooped down and started kissing Brad's neck.

 "My parents are here" Brad whispered.

 "That's alright" Tris replied and then took Brad's hands and placed them on his butt. "Squeeze it" he whispered to the curly haired lad and so he did.

 Tristan spent the next few minutes nibbling on his neck, making sure that he'll leave a mark and make it his territory. Suddenly, someone started knocking on Brad's door and so he pushed Tristan away. Probably a little too hard because his best friend fell to the floor.

 "What's happening? Are you alright?" it's Brad's Mum.

 He then got up quickly and opened the door. "Hey" Brad said and then smiled at her.  His Mum just looked at him confused.

 "What?" the curly haired lad asked.

 "Why are you so messy? What's with the hair? And the wet neck? Where's Tristan?"

 "Tristan fell asleep .. this is sweat and I fell down to the floor"

 "Alright .. do you want anything?"

 "A condom" Brad whispered.

 "What?" his Mum asked

 "Nothing, we'll just go down once he wakes up"

 "Alright ... don't be weird on me now"his Mum replied and then walked away from them. The curly haired lad quickly closed the door and let out a huge sigh of relief.

 "That was close" Tristan said

 "Too close"

--

that's it for the first part guys ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.1K 40
In which Rose lives with her famous boyfriend in Birmingham. University life, friends, troubles and Bradley's fame. Is a happy ending possible?
95.8K 2.3K 54
Follow Chloe as she realises what can happen when you learn to love and how heart break can kill. Contains Strong Language All stories are my own.
399K 6K 199
5.1K 210 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.