If this was a movie-A Rasmus...

By dundermifflinite

Serena was 17 when she met Rasmus, they were in love. Little did Serena know she had so much to lose. More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

95 0 0
By dundermifflinite

Serena POV

I was finally here. The campus is soo beautiful. My visit begins in 4 hours so I'm gonna go get settled in to my dorm room, for the weekend at least. I'm sharing my room with a girl named Charlotte Thurman. She's been offered a scholarship as well. She's from NYC hopefully she doesn't act like a crazy person.

"OMG!!!!! You must be Serena."

"Yeah I am. Are you Charlotte?"

" Yeah but you can call me Char."

"Okay Char. What do you want to do till our visit starts."

"Shopping of course."

"Of course"

Rasmus' POV

My visit begins in 6 hours. I need to go by some clothes only 4 of my 7 suitcases are here so far and I need some filler clothes. My roommate is a guy named Tyler Myers. I've heard of him before, he's in the NHL and studying sociology. He's a really good player. And he seems like a nice guy.

Serena's POV

Char took me to some store called Urban Outfitters. We don't have anything like that back in New Hampshire. It's a really nice store and I like that they have clothes for guys and girls.

"Serena what do you think of this top."

I started to turn around and bumped into something. Someone. It was a really cute blonde guy. "Hi"

"Hi, I don't think we've met before. I'm Rasmus."

"I'm.....Serena"

"What a lovely name. Well I must be going I have a very important place to be. Hope to see you again."

"Bye"

"SERENA!!!!!!! Where are you I need you to look at this top."

"Sorry I got sidetracked."

"Talking to that really cute guy?"

"What?? You were in the dressing room you don't know if he was really cute."

"Well I do now."

"Hey, you tricked me."

"It's what I'm best at."

"So what do you think of this top."

"It's amazing you should totally buy it."

"Thanks. What are you gonna get?"

" I don't know yet. But probably nothing."

"Oh come on just get something."

"Fine."

I ended up getting $300 worth of clothes but if I'm gonna be going to college here I need some new clothes that are Cali appropriate.
~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
813K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...