Mya's Choice

Від Thischickisbomb

(SEQUEL) It's been exactly a year since Mya's world was turned upside down. She has moved on with a new guy a... Більше

Mya's Choice - Prologue
Mya's Choice - Chapter 1
Mya's Choice - Chapter 2
Mya's Choice - Chapter 3
Mya's Choice - Chapter 4
Mya's Choice - Chapter 5
Mya's Choice - Chapter 6
Mya's Choice - Chapter 8
Mya's Choice - Chapter 9
Mya's Choice - Chapter 10
Mya's Choice - Chapter 11
Mya's Choice - Chapter 12
Mya's Choice - Chapter 13
Mya's Choice - Chapter 14
Mya's Choice - Chapter 15
Mya's Choice - Chapter 16
Mya's Choice - Chapter 17
Mya's Choice - Epilogue

Mya's Choice - Chapter 7

8.2K 116 31
Від Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the feeling of Josh’s strong arms around me. I could feel the rays of sunlight scattered across my face. I rolled over to face him slowly trying not to awaken him, just in case he wasn’t already. I faced him and he was still asleep. He was so cute. I moved some of the hair out of his face with my fingers. I watched him as he slept peacefully. Every feature on him was beautiful.  I ran my fingers along his cheek and down to his jaw caressing his smooth skin.

I drew my fingers back and lifted my head up and glanced at the clock on my nightstand that was on the other side of Josh. It read 10:42. We needed to get up before my mom came home and came barging in my room.

“Josh” I whispered. He didn’t budge. His eyes didn’t even flutter.  I nudged him in the shoulder and called his name louder.  He opened his eyes and stared back at me. I smiled at him and avoided his gaze. It was just so intense. I could feel his chest rumble as he chuckled. He was so full of it.

“Get up,” I demanded.

“What time is it?” He asked pulling me closer to him, to keep me from moving.

“Josh!” I whined. “It’s almost eleven o’ clock. We need to be out of bed before my mom decides to come home.” I told him.

“I want to stay like this all day!” He stated.

“That would be nice, but we can’t” I said kissing his lips.

“Can I join you in the shower?” He asked.

“Of course,” I replied and he loosened his grip from around my waist. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up. I felt Josh move behind me.  His lips pressed against my bare back and then travel up to my shoulder. I rolled my head to the opposite side as he kissed my neck. He knew how to entrap me. He placed passion marks on my neck as his hands roamed to the front of my body.

“Let’s stay in bed, just a little while longer.” Josh whispered in my ear. I nodded consenting. How could I not? The way he made me feel caused me to obey his every wish, no matter what the consequences could be.

Josh and I finally emerged from the bedroom hours later.  We walked downstairs and my mom was nowhere in sight. I guess she is still at some guy’s house or maybe she had gone in to work.

“So what do we plan on doing today?” Josh asked me as he secured his arms around my waist. I leaned back against him placing my head on his shoulder.

“Whatever you want to do,” I told him.

“Well you know what I want to do!” He said as he inched his hands up my shirt. I smacked them away.

“You are such an addict,” I told him whilst laughing.

“I’m addicted to your loving.” He said turning me around  so that I was facing him.

“You are such a suck up Josh,” I said.

“Whatever you love it though,” He retorted while sticking his tongue out. I chuckled at his childish ways.

“Come on let’s find some movies to watch and stay inside all day..cuddled up.” I suggested with a wink of my eye.

“You pick something out.  I’m going to go get popcorn and drinks.” He said leaving into the kitchen.

Halfway into the second movie I could feel my eyes start to droop. Josh and I had eating three whole tubs full of popcorn plus a pack of Oreos and we had downed a whole case of soda. We were probably the unhealthiest couple I knew. The sugar had caught up with me and I was starting to crash. My head rested on his chest and I could feel myself start to wander off.

When I woke up I was back in my bed with arms surrounding me. I slowly turned over and stared into Trey’s eyes. “You’re awake,” I muttered groggily

“Yea” He replied.

“How long have you been awake?” I asked him.

“About an hour,” He replied. There was a moment of silence and neither of us said anything. It was weird how I had gotten so use to this situation. I mean one moment I’m in Josh’s arms and then I wake up inside of Trey’s.  It didn’t seem right, but I had gotten comfortable with the way things were now, even though I still wasn’t so sure why these things were happening.

“You said you are from the future right?” Trey asked. “Hearing myself say that makes me sound like a lunatic.” He muttered after he thought about the words that had just left his mouth.

“Yea I am,” I replied ignoring the last part of his comment.

“So what happens after now?” He asked.

“Well the kiss wasn’t supposed to happen that soon so I don’t know if everything will work out the same but I kiss you, and at first you try to ignore it, but you give in and you tell me that you feel the same way.” I informed him.

“But I have a girlfriend, how does that work out?”

“You break up with her for me,”

“And we become official?” He asked pointing between me and him. I nodded as I sat up and pressed my back against the headboard in an effort to get comfortable.

“What’s our relationship going to be like?” He asked.

“Amazing!” I answered immediately. He chuckled.

“So in the future are we still official?” He asked me. The whole situation turned uncomfortable for me in less than a second. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know how to say whatever I was going to say. I couldn’t even get any words to leave my mouth, so I just shook my head.

“Why not?” He asks. I could feel the tears burning my eyes. I tried to blink them back but it was no use. I didn’t want to have to be the one to tell him that he dies. I quickly tried to swipe away at the tears.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me as he brought his hands up towards my face and wiped away the tears.

“Nothing Trey! I’m fine.” I told him.

“I don’t believe you! What happens between us? Do I hurt you?” he questioned.

“No Trey! You are the most amazing boyfriend ever.” I tell him.

“So what happens?” he asked. I look at him and give him that ‘you don’t want to know look’. “You can tell me Mya.” He assures me.

“You die Trey,” it was like vomit, saying those words made me sick to my stomach.

“What?” He questions in shock.

“Trey I kno---“

“Why would you say something like that Mya?” he questioned sitting up. I looked at him stunned at his sudden outburst.

“Trey you wanted the truth an-“

“It’s bullshit! I don’t appreciate you making up shit. What’s wrong with you?” I could feel the tears dripping down my face. He thought I was lying. I mean why would I do that?

“Trey don’t’ be mad, just calm down.” I told him.

“Calm down? How when I have some delusional girl telling me bullshit?”

“Trey I’m your best friend.”  I told him.

“I don’t think so,” he said as he got up from my bed. I did the same.

“Trey stop, don’t be like this.” I said as I grabbed his arm. He snatched away.

“Don’t touch me Mya!” There was so much rage in his eyes and his demeanor was guarded. I was his best friend, why would I lie to him? I watched him leave as tears ran down my cheeks. I sat on the edge of my bed. How would I have reacted if someone told me that I was going to die? Would I have gone mad like that? I don’t know and the truth was that I would never know. You never knew how you would act in a situation until you were actually in it. Things weren’t always how they appeared and things really didn’t matter much until they happened to you.

I slowly crawled back into bed and slipped under the covers. I placed my head on the pillow and it soaked up my tears as I cried myself back to sleep.

As soon as I closed my eyes I seemed to have awaken almost immediately as if she Trey was really a dream, but I knew it wasn’t. It couldn’t be. I  jolted up and took in my surroundings realizing that I was back in the living room. “Baby what’s wrong?” Josh asked me concerned.

“Trey….he’s ….he’s mad,” I told him as I felt the tears pouring down my face. He gave me a confusing look.

“Mya Trey is dead. You were just dreaming. Come on everything is going to be alright.” He said whilst pulling me into his arms.  I let him envelope me in a hug as I cried into his chest. I really didn’t want to do this is front of him because I knew that I probably sounded crazy from his point of view. I mean bringing up my dead boyfriend.

 I sighed and removed myself from his arms.  “I’m sorry Josh,” I said swiping away at some of the tears suddenly realizing my mistake and feeling embarrassed. “ I just feel like I have been going crazy lately and things just seemed to be so fucked up.” I told him honestly.

“What’s fucked up?” He questioned.

“Nothing, Josh maybe you should leave,” I told him.

“Why?” He questioned.

“My head is just fucked up and I just need some time alone,” I mentioned.

“Baby you know that whatever it is, you can talk to me about it.”

“Yea I know” I lied.

“Well why are you pushing me away?” he asked.

“Josh I just need some time alone! Can we talk later?” I said slightly raising my voice.

“Whatever you want! I’ll see you at school Monday!” He said before getting up. I knew that he was upset with me, but I just…I didn’t really know what I needed. I watched him as he grabbed his keys and then exited the door.

I buried my face inside my hands and inhaled a deep breath. I ran my hands through my hair as I exhaled a long breath. Trey was mad at me, for telling him the truth. I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes as I thought of how angry he was at me for telling him that he was going to die. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. The red hand moved in a steady motion. I grabbed my shoes and my keys and headed out the door.

I stared at the rundown tiny building in front of me. It looked the same as it did a year ago. It was covered in moss and the light in the window kept blinking as it read psychic reading. I folded my arms and began to approach the place. Even though it was daylight; unlike the last time I came, I still got that eerie haunted feeling as I walked up the steps of the shack.

I stared at the red painted door and took in a deep breath. I can do this I told myself. I twisted the handle and walked inside the building. The inside looked exactly the same. The old pale lady approached from behind the magenta colored curtains.

“Hello my dear, it’s nice seeing you again. I knew that you would be back. Come this way!” She demanded as she grabbed my hand and pulled me behind the curtain. She led me into a tight congested room and sat at the table in a chair. She motioned for me to sit in a seat across from her and I obeyed.

“What brings you here my dear?” She asked.

“My friend! Remember the ghost?’

“How could I forget?” She responded. “You have been crossing over and seeing him.” She stated.

“How’d you know?” I asked her skeptically.

“Hunny I know everything.” She informed “But why do you need my help?” She questioned. I thought she knew everything.

“I want to know why it’s happening.” I told her. “How come I visit Trey and go in my past every time I fall asleep. What’s the point?” I blurted.

“The Point?” She mocked. “Ah the point! Take my hand sweetie.” I hesitantly grabbed the woman’s bony calloused hands and as soon as I did I felt a shock bolt throughout my entire body. My surroundings became dark and I felt as If I was being lifted into another realm. My body felt light, but so much weight seemed to be lying on my shoulders.

 Nostalgic images began to play before me. It was like I was watching a movie of my life. It showed me and Trey from when we were kids. I watched as a younger version of me fell on my knees and then as Trey’s younger version helped me up. I watched us walking through the woods. I watched him consoling me as I cried. I watched us kissing. I watched us making love and I watched him leave me and then everything became dark and the room was silent and then once again the movie reel began to spin and more images played before my eyes, but this time there was no Trey. It was me and Josh. I watched us bowling. I watched us at school. I watched us at the fair. I watched us having sex and then everything disappeared, but I wasn’t in complete darkness.

I stood on a cliff and I could hear waves crashing against the rocks. I made my way to the edge of the cliff and looked down and two figures clung to the rocks. This all seemed like Déjà vu. I had seen this image before, but where?

“You will have to make a choice Mya!” I heard the psychic’s voice booming in my head. “You will have to choose between the two you love most,” What the hell was she talking about? I looked back down at the two figures clinging to the rocks. As I looked down they look up. It was Josh and Trey.

“Only one can be saved.” The voice said. I felt the wind being knocked out of me and It was like I was being pulled from the edge of the cliff. The scene flew away from my face and before I knew it, I was holding onto the edge of the table gasping for air.

“Calm down my child. Take a deep breath.” Was she serious right now? How could she expect me to be calm? I could feel my heart beating in my ears. My hands shook violently and a cold sweat rested on the outskirts of my body. This was all just so overwhelming and I needed to get out of this place. 

How could I have been so stupid? Of course bringing back Trey meant losing Josh. If I kept Trey alive me and Josh would never be what we are now, but If I didn’t that meant losing Trey forever. This was so messed up. There was no way I could choose. I mean how could I? I loved them both!

I slowly made my way home in the darkness. It seemed as if I had been at the psychic for minutes but in reality I had been there for hours. The sun had set and the moon had taken its place and it lit a path as I walked back to my house. The only words that kept playing in my head is You will have to choose between the two you love most.  All I wanted to do was cry, but no tears seemed to come. I couldn’t make that choice. I mean if I chose Josh that meant killing Trey all over again, but If I chose Trey that meant never being with Josh again like I currently was. Josh and I wouldn’t even be close friends, because the only previous relationship we had was that night at the bowling alley.

I sighed as I continued to walk the lonely streets. No cars passed by and no strangers walked. It was only me and that left me with my thoughts bouncing inside my mind. No matter what I tried to think about. It always came back to choosing between Trey and Josh and It was a choice that  I didn’t want to make.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

33K 617 22
Mykaela Washington's life was turned upside down. So she moves to a new state for a new start. A chance meeting brings more excitement to her life th...
1.6K 162 26
Imagine your whole world turning upside down in a moment. Everyone you love leaving you. Which one will you deal with, your loss, your family drama o...
24.8K 1.1K 43
I've seen her in my dreams and now it's real to me. Why she's saving me from the future? That's my question... Started - July 2016 Completed - Janua...
10K 993 61
What would you do if you lost who you thought was your soulmate? Leah is absolutely heartbroken when her boyfriend Alex decides to end their one year...