Sarafine

Af snowember2120

[Book one of three] From the darkest night in history, she was created by the mighty Aslan, destined to be th... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
*Drum rolls*

SEQUEL'S UP!!!

992 10 0
Af snowember2120

Hey! Just like I promised, the sequel is up!!!! It's called Curse, make sure you guys check it out.

Thanks!

Love y'all.

~Skyler~

Btw, I won't be posting regularly and quickly because of my tight school schedule (I mean, seriously, we have to study on Saturdays while other schools let student stay at home). I'm so so so so so sorry about that, and I hope that I have enough time to post new chapters as quick as I could. So please put up with it for me.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

232K 5.6K 32
What will happen when a girl from the golden trio goes to live with professor Kirke when the Pevensie's are there? What will happen is that she'll ge...
31K 1K 45
Sequel to "The Crystal ghost || The Chronicles Of Narnia" please read that first! The Pevensies managed to get rid of Jadis again, but what happens...
117K 2.6K 31
"We can be heroes, just for one day" What happened when the proffesor had a grand daughter. But what would happen if Dominique Kirke ends up in Narni...
179K 4.2K 13
The Lost Princess Series - First Book: Katharina, she's the last member of the royal family of Narnia. When The White Witch, Jadis invaded to Narnia...