My Boss and his Infamous Act

By save_inks

HE is Gorgeous, filthy rich, powerful, arrogant and a snob. HE hate blabby and stupid people. SHE is simple... More

Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapyer 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
CHAPTER 56: ACCEPTANCE
Coming Soon...

chapter 48

199 8 0
By save_inks

"ready?" jaden said as he stepped into molly's house.

"help me with this please, i will just get Mj's lunchbox." molly said and hurriedly walked towards the kitchen. "did you take your breakfast?"

"i had my coffee" he said.

"you skipped again your breakfast?" she said skeptically just like before, such wifely thing and he enjoyed it a lot.

"I'm fine, we might get late." he said pointing at his wrist watch.

"at least eat something, i will make you sandwich."

"okay, where's mj?" jaden asked.

"daddy! i'M ready for school!" mj excitedly jumped to him.

They have enrolled Mj in a speech class and piano lesson, the young boy showed such interest in music while every wednesday, thursday and friday he attends his nursey class where he showed amazing performance academically at a very young age. actually, he is the youngest among his classmates, the school discouraged them in enrolling the child at such an early age but Mj insisted, the principal agreed to put him in class but not as any ordinary student, they will not put pressure on him, rather it will be his form of socialization and prepare him until he is allowed to enter formal schooling.

"give me that." Jaden grabbed Molly's bag and Mj's while he cuddled mj on his other hand, he headed out to his car.

molly checked the door's locks and followed them to the car.

every weekdays this is their routine. jaden would drive mj to his school and her to her office while he situated greyson company london as his temporary main desk where he still work as the greyson company CEO.

ang jaden drove off.

"eat this." molly handed him the sandwich.

"put it on the dash board i will eat that later." his gaze didn't left the road.

but instead Molly opened the sandwich and took it to Jaden's mouth.

jaden was taken a back for a second but later smiled sweetly.

"bite on it." she said while insisting him to eat.

he look at her and smiled widely, and he took a bite willingly.

Jaden's heart skipped of happiness, Molly's gesture and Concern mean a lot for him. the confrontation yesterday seemed like it never happened.

Molly Is now talking to him and even showing some concern.

he enjoyed every bite and was able to consume the whole bread.

"i' m thirsty." he said, still smiling.

Molly handed him a bottled water.

"open please?" he asked in calm sweet voice.

molly sighed and opened the bottle and handed it to him after.

"hold it. or i will pour it all over you. use your other hand!" she said faking a pissed off tone but she's enjoying the teasing act of Jaden.

jaden cracked a luagh. "okay" he said and grasped the bottle and drank it straight.

his amusement and the hope grew in his heart that his family will soon be his again.

before molly opened the passenger's side Jaden held her hand, slowly put a ring on her ring finger and kissed the back of her hand.it was their wedding ring.

Molly gave him a suprised look.

"don't forget, i will fetch you at exactly 10am". He reminded her.

"why?" she asked puzzled.

"honey, today is your prenatal check up." he said smiling sweetly at her.

"oh! i almost forgot." she said while massaging her temple. "okay. call me later." and she went out of the car

"bye honey. see you later." he waved at her and she just nodded.

Molly grasped her chest, her heart beat is so fast and she could not stop herself from smiling. she glanced at the ring in her finger, their wedding band. she left it at his bedside table when she left for london, she thought he threw it out.

she was like a teenager that was kissed by her crush, she felt her cheeks turn red and warm. she touched it and tried to suppress her smile coz somebody might mistakenly took her as crazy.

-----------

"Ms. Molly Andrews?" the nurse called out

"yes?" Molly stood up together with jaden.

"your next." the nurse said and guided them towards the Obgyne clinic.

"Andrews?" Jaden whispered

molly ignored him and walked straight

"nurse?" jaden asked for the nurse

"yes sir?"

"make that Mrs. Molly Andrews-Grey."

he pointed at the file and passed through her.

the nurse gave them a questioning look.

"don't mind her, he's just kidding." molly said smiling at the nurse.

"no. i am dead serious." Jaden insisted.

"jaden!" she looked at him.

Jaden meet her gaze and gave him a serious look.

she just shook her head and entered Dr. sinskey's clinic.

"good morning doctor." Molly shook the hand of the doctor.

"hello again there molly, so how's my favorite patient?" the doctor greeted with full of energy.

"excited of course." molly smiled back.

"two more months." the doctor assured her then she glanced at jaden.

"Jaden Grey, Molly's husband" he extended his hands for a shake.

"oh! hi! ofcourse.. ofcourse.. nice to meet you sir" she took jaden's hands and shook it.

"so, uhmmm, are you ready sir to see your baby in full 3D?" the doctor asked.

"you bet." jaden said flashing a full smile.

Doctor sinskey laughed and treaded towards the ultrasound room.

She let Molly lay back and exposed her growing tummy.

Jaden stood next to the bed and looked at the monitor with sparkling eyes.

when Dr. Sinskey started to lay the flat tube like structure to Molly's belly He started to see formed structures.

Jaden held Molly's hands and gripped on it tightly while kissing it every now and then.

"you want to hear his heart beat?" Doctor asked.

jaden nodded.

and moments later he heard the best music he ever heard, every 'lub' 'dub' was like notes that he will never get tired of listening to.

"your husband seem to have same reaction as you do Molly." molly smiled and wiped the tears that are about to fell. then she moved again the rod a little higher and they saw a formed face.

"who does he look like?" doctor said smiling at them as if amused of their reaction.

jaden went near the monitor and touched it as if touching the face of their baby.

the figure moved, his head and arms.

"baby, you look like me!" he said smiling back at molly. "look honey, he got my face"

Molly chuckled, "really?"

Jaden nodded and sat beside her, he caressed her tummy only to be shocked after.

"he kicked my hands!!!" he said frantically

"are you hurt honey?" he eyed her worriedly.

Molly shook her head.

jaden kissed her tummy and whispered.

"baby, daddy's here, i love you so much." he said and kissed her tummy again.

molly took a deep breath and suppresed her tears of joy. Her feeling of great happiness is undescribable.

if all of these were just a dream, please... don't wake me up.

she thought for her to be able to save some of her dignity as a woman, she has to move away fom jaden but she might be wrong, maybe being with jaden again and proving that behind every good man is a great woman, is the way to regain her self respect and that he needs her more than anything in this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 2 21
He hates her, and she can't stand the ground he walks on. But when life pushes them together, they will eather learn to love each other or kill each...
56K 2.9K 108
it's said that opposite poles attract will it really attracted in this story one is arrogant rude and heartless and other one is soft kind hearted hu...
106K 6.1K 36
"If you weren't happy marrying me as a deal then why did you ? To ruin my life or something like that perhaps since that's what everyone wants to do...
7.1K 533 24
She is defiant. He is resilient. No. Longer. Safe.