What A Picture Is Worth ( Cas...

By MyTopSecretAccount

BoyxBoy story starring Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. ALSO met Taylor Caniff...Watch the videos on the top of... More

I hate you
"Who's Your Daddy?"
Shocks and Shivers
The morning
Shit gets real
When the Heart Breaks
Chapter 9
Authors note
you decide
Knock Knock
Ring Ring
Let Yourself In
chapter 10
Home At last
The Touch Of Your Fingers
Where Is He?
The Search
Thank you
The Sound Of Fear
Picture It
The Note
Enchanted Is The Shell Of The Sea
So...Im gonna do a stupid
Cameron's Return
Hayes' Secret
In Your Arms
I MET TAYLOR CANIFF
Butterflies
Don't Run Away
The Truth, Cameron's Secret
Should I Kill The Story
You have spoken
Two Boys and A Secret
idk

When Cums Later

5.5K 65 23
By MyTopSecretAccount

Nash got back home from a long day of photo shoots and interviews. He plopped on the couch and sunk in to relax. Just then Cam walked in from the kitchen. When he saw that Nash was home relaxing, he began to turn around to go to his room, but Nash stood up. He grabbed Cameron's hand and turned him around to face him. "It's later babe." Cam froze in the moment, and Nash pushed him on the couch, "lay down baby boy." Nash began kissing Cameron's neck, occasionally nibbling his ear. He felt as Cam shivered with pleasure by his every touch. He played with the hem of his shirt, and began unbuttoning it, Cameron watching his fingers as each one came undone. Nash threw it to the side and looked at Cam's tight abs. "Fuck you're hot." Nash's eyes filled with lust as he began unzipping Cam's jeans, as he unzipped it, Cam's huge boner showed, "you want me babe?"he practically moaned his words, and Cam's only reply was the bite of his lip and the moan he himself let escape. After he threw Cam's jeans, he looked at the bulge growing bigger and bigger in his underwear. He smirked as he put his hand over Cam's swelling underwear. Then.................he fucking got up. WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT?!? He waved to Cameron and said goodnight! Cam was so sexually frusterated he could hump the air. He got up and followed Nash to his room.

N~ "What are you doing?"

C~ "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream daddy"

He closes the door behind him and turns to Nash and slides his fingers up his shirt to take it off. He throws it to the ground and pulls Nash's pants down accidentally with his underwear. He stand there for a minute looking down at Nash's erect member, then up into his lusty darkened eyes. Nash pulls Cam closer and removes his pants and then Cam shoves Nash in bed anxiously. He starts at Nash's lips and slowly starts going lower and lower down his toned body, Nash takes great notice to Cam's perfect v-line.

vote and comment if you enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
96.1K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...