Pokspe Truth or Dare

By IceQueen2002

Play an "innocent" game of truth or dare, with the Pokspe crew!:) Manipulate your favorite characters, have y... More

Truth or Dare
UNICORNS
Hairdos
§IMPORTANT§
Red Fights Himself
Paintball War
Nyan Cat Pit
Mobzilla
Tournament
The Beach then Parenting??? What?
Ruby's Rainbow Hair
Evil Dolls
Movie Theater
Clowns!
Scary Stuffs
The Author Power Switch
YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!
Lovelies...

Author Powers: Not Allowed

597 14 24
By IceQueen2002

Honey: Hello~ everyone!
Icy: A~nd welcome to the game show introduction that you all love so much!
Techno: Un~less you have a a fear of written game show introductions!
Ruru: Um... Who are you?
Techno: Hm? Oh. I'm technohowler0055. Ice said I could join the book. Is she here?
Honey: She should be. *Looks around*
Me: Zzz...
Icy: Ice, WAKE UP!!!
Me: AHH!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!! Oh. Hey, Techno, how you liking it here so far?
Techno: Great. I didn't expect this room to be so big.
Ruru: Just don't go anywhere without Ice or Honey, they designed this place.
Techno: Is this place that big?!
Honey: Yes.
Me: Any~ways~, before we get to the truths and dares, in the last chapter, in one of the dares by @LadyOfSecrets1, I read it wrong... I feel stupid... So, the part I did wrong was "Have everyone say who their worst enemy is and what they DON'T want to do to them, then make them do it." Well... You see... I thought it said what they want to do... *Hides in corner due to severe feelings of shame*
Icy: So~, If you don't remember who their worst enemy is, please go look. Not all are there, but some are. Now, let's get started!
Techno: Tell us, Pokespe people... What do you NOT want to do to your worst enemy?
Red: What are we doing?
Yellow: Fight them.
Blue: I CAN SPEAK!!! I'M A PERSON AGAIN!!!!:D And I wouldn't want to kill them. I'm not as bad as them.:P
Green: ...
Gold: Loose to him in a fight.
Silver: ...
Ruru: Wow, aren't you and Green being boring today.
Crystal: Be trapped in a room with them.
Sapphire: Breath the same air.
Techno: Hate to break it to ya, but you already are...
Sapphire: WHAT?! NO~! *Falls manga style*
Ruby: See their hideous uniforms!
Emerald: Look at them.
Platinum: Kiss them.
Diamond: Share my food with them!!!
Black: See them with chopsticks. *Cries in fear at the thought... Literally*
White: Anger them.
X: Let them take my picture.
Y: This is hard...
Cheren: Read to them?
Bianca: I don't wanna give 'em my purse! THEY CANT HAVE IT! *Cries and hugs purse protectively*
Me: Now, do those things.
Gold: *Fights Silver and looses* NO!!! I WON'T LOOSE TO YOU!!! *Shoves him into lava pit* I win! *Evil grin*
Yellow: *Fights enemy* I'm so sorry about this! I don't want to fight!
Blue: I've never killed someone before... I didn't like it...
Crystal: LET ME OUT I'M TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH A PSYCHOPATH!!!
Ruby: *Dies from extreme disgust*
Emerald: I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Platinum: EWW!!! I had to kiss him!!!
Diamond: *Jaw falls to the floor* ... He... He... He stole my food... HOW DARE YOU!!! *Kills him*
Black: HE'S GONNA KILL ME WITH THE CHOPSTICKS!!! HELP!!!!!!!!
X: ... Why did you do it?! *Cries* Stupid curious adults... *sniff*
Cheren: This isn't so bad.
Cheren's Enemy: *Pulls out gun* Keep reading idiot...
Cheren: I-I stand corrected.
Bianca: But... That was my purse. WAHHHH!!!!!
Honey: GET UP AND LIVE PEOPLE!!!!
Those Who Died: *Gets up*
Techno: Okay... Now that  that's been fixed (kinda), first are my dares.

I dare the hostesses to turn off their author powers for the chapter.
I dare everyone to go into the psycho clown closet (except Ruby and Sapphire)

Icy: But... What are we gonna do without our author powers?
Pokespe: YES!!! WE AREN'T AS IN DANGER ANYMORE!!!
Ruru: Oh really? What happens when you die?
Pokespe: ... The robot?
Techno: That includes author powers. It's artificial author powers, but it's still author powers.
Icy: Plus, we got rid of the robot.
Honey: Okay... Stock up on weapons. We have to go into the Possessed Clown room. Also known as room 284...
Me: Sapphire and Ruby don't have to... I'm so scared!
Techno: Hahaha!
Icy: You have to go too, you know. You didn't exclude yourself.
Techno: Oh...
Everyone Not Excluded: *Grabs weapons and quietly walks into room*

§In Room 284§

Red: *Whispers* What now?
Honey: *Also whispering* They shouldn't notice us if we're quiet, so everyone be as silent as possible.
Me: And whatever you do, don't die.

(A/N: Everyone is now whispering)

Ruru: Next dares are by May_Haruka

1. I dare all the dexholders to ride a salamance and have a vacation on the beach
2. I dare all the dexholders to play watergun in the water
3. I dare the author to relax on the beach while the others are making a giant sand castle
4. I dare all the dexholders to go on a date
5. THROW ALL THE DEXHOLDERS IN A ROOM FULL OF CREEPERS AND ENDERMAN!!!!!!!

Techno: Everyone, walk to the portal in the middle of the room as quietly as possible!
Yellow: How long has that been there?
Honey: Since we built the place. Like we said in a previous chapter-a chapter that Ice could not find but is pretty sure exists-most door and rooms lead to more doors and rooms.
Me: -_-! Was that whole part about me being unable to find it necessary?
Honey: Yes, because there's only thirteen parts to this fanfic and at least three are author notes!
Me: Let's just get to the portal already!

§At The Beach§

Dexholders: *Riding Salamance*
Emerald: If Ruby were here, this would be way more enjoyable.
Everyone Else: Pretty much.
Icy: Here are your water guns. Go shoot each other with water in the water. And have fun.:(
Ruru: And here's your swimsuits. Go play.:(
Red: I thought you guys couldn't use your author powers. How'd you get water guns and swimsuits.
White: And why do you all look so sad?
Techno: We didn't use author powers, they've been shut off. Second, were sad because we can't use author powers. And I just got the ability to use them!😭D;
X: So how'd you get the stuff?
Me: Gift shop. Never thought I'd use the money here.
Honey: I didn't know there was money here.
Me: 'Course there is. People live on the places some of our portals lead to!
Icy: We do have a lot though since we've never had to use it, thanks to author powers.
Ruru: Don't you guys have a dare to do? We have four more sets to do and you guys are stalling?! GO!
Pokespe: *Runs scared and does dare*
Techno: Now, Ice, you get to relax on the beach while the rest of us build a sandcastle. *Goes*
Me: *Falls asleep on beach*
Gold: How do you call that part of a sandcastle you idiot?!
Silver: I could say the same to you, $&@%#!!!
Icy: Just... Stop. Please, this is just sad.
Ruru: Okay, Silver, fill buckets with wet sand. Gold, Make the watchtowers.
Techno: Red and Green, build the drawbridge and the walls.
Honey: Platinum, Yellow, and Blue, collect shells and smooth rocks for decoration.
Icy: As for everyone else, make the castle, outline the bricks and windows, and someone make flags.

§Three Hours Later§

Y: That took so long!
Ruru: Yes, now you all get to go on a group date.
Pearl: With who?
Icy: Everyone, I guess.
Pokespe: ???

§On Date§
§Still on The Beach§

Red: So...
Emerald: What are we all supposed to be doing?
Platinum: I believe we are on a date with every person in the room right now.
Pokespe: O_o

§After§

Techno: Okay, now to throw you all in a room of creepers and enderman.
Me: When we get back to the place, and you go in the room, do your best not to die. Remember, we can't revive you.

§Back at The Building in The Creeper And Enderman Room§

Black: OMG!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!
Creeper: *Blows up*
Black: AHHH!!! *Faints*
Gold: X(
Crystal: X(
Blue: X(
Enderman: *Throws block*
Y: X(
Ruby: OMG! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!

§Afterwards§

Hostesses: *Eating McDonalds*
Honey: This is so good!

§A Message From Dog Owners§

Dog Owners: If you find a dog, please do not feed it human food. It could die. And especially not McDonalds because their health code rating in the US is either a C or a D, meaning it is killing humans. So please, do not feed animals human food.

§Back to the Nameless Building§

Remaining Pokespe: *Burst out of room* THAT WAS SO SCARY!!!!
Icy: Awesome, your done! Now we can move on! Next set is by LadyOfSecrets1

1. All the Pokedex Holders will have to fix an electrical appliance each
2. The boys with jewel names, how do you feel about having girly names? I know they are girly names, I have proof
3. Why do people ship Silver and Lyra even though Lyra isn't in the manga? Just a question, I come in peace!
4. Emerald, I heard a rumor that fans prefer Wally over you. Is this true?
5. What would happen if Lance and N met?
6. Red, what the heck happened to your family?!
7. Does middle school even exist in your world?
8. Do people in your world eat Pokemon?
9. Confess who your favorite Pokemon is.
10. Why are all the professors named after plants?
11. Green, prank call someone you respect the most but do it with a preppy, girlish, and childish voice. Include the words "cute denim skirt" and flying tepigs".

Ruru: Luckily we have the broken microwave room.
Techno: Right this way!
Pokespe: *Tries to fix microwaves*
Red: What is this anyways?
Me: You cook with it.
Diamond: *Electrocuted and dies* X(
Honey: And that makes five dead.
Platinum: Dia! NO~~~~!
Icy: Okay, before the rest of you die, the jewel named boys, what do you think about having girly names? LadyOfSecret1's question, not mine! And she says she has proof their girly.
Emerald: Think about it. Names like Aaron and Alex can be used for girl and boy names. Same with Bailey.
Ruby: Lindsey used to be more common as a boy name and was uncommon among girls.
Pearl: There's also Shannon, Aubrey, Audrey, Andy/Andi, Alex, and although some of those are more common among one gender then the other, anyone can be named that. Also, Lindsay used to be a name that was mainly for boys and now it's mainly for girls.
Ruby: It works either way. So saying their girly names is just an opinion, it is not fact. It's like saying that pink is a girly color. Look at Natsu from Fairy Tail. He has pink hair and he makes it look bad $§%.
Pearl: So there is no possible way you have proof that our names are girly because their are plenty of names that works for both genders and ours just happens to be some of them.
Ruru: Well said, boys. Next, Lyra and Silver are either shipped because people like the idea of them being together because their opposites or because other people shipped them and then many others fell in love with the pairing.
Techno: Emerald, what do you say to fans liking Wally more then you?
Emerald: Fans?
Techno: Yes.
Emerald: Good for him?
Everyone: (-/_-)
Techno: Is it true though.
Emerald: I don't know. There's always the silent people who like things/people silently.
Me: Moving on... If Lance and N met, that would make for an amazang (Amazang spelled right does not explain how amazang that would be) arc where Kanto and whatever region N is from to pair up and defeat them!!!!😁 (I still haven't read up to that point)
Honey: Now, Red, what happened to your family?
Red: WAHHH!!! *Runs away crying*
Yellow: Had to bring that up...-_-! *Goes and tries to calm him down*
Icy: ... Okay, who wants to answer the next question?
Green: I'll do it. If you all remember, in the Yellow Arc of Pokemon Special, on Cerise Island, when Bill and LT. Surge were starting to get in a battle with Bruno in what I believe was chapter seventy-four, Surge said to Bill something about collage and getting them out of the problem they were in.
X: Consider the fact that you have to go through elementary school to get to middle school, middle school to get to high school, and high school to get to college. Also there is daycare, and there are some mentions of school in the anime, and some episodes that take place in schools. So yes, there is middle school in our world. Plus, not everyone makes the decision to be a Pokemon trainer.
Ruru: Next; Do people eat Pokemon?

(A/N: Anyone else notice in one of the movies-Can't remember which one, I just know that Dawn was in it-that Ash had problems with ten times ten? He really needs to take a math class.)

Crystal: In the manga, when the legendary Pokemon were trying to find trainers, the cop/gym leader arrested a poacher, and poachers do what they do to sell to people who want to eat or use what they killed. Also, in one of the episodes in the anime, they were eating a Magicarp. So, that sort of answers that question.
Techno: Who are your favorite Pokemon?
Rest of Living Pokesp members: *Shrugs* Don't have one.
Me: The professors are actually named after trees and that probably happened because they are mostly side characters and do not appear in every or even every few chapters/episodes of the manga/anime. Most people do this for side characters because it makes it easier to name them. It is also common to use names that are easy to find. For example, Professor Oaks name is Samuel Oak. Thus proving the fact that the writer of Pokespe wanted it to be easy to name the important side characters that the manga/anime would be pointless without.
Honey: Green, call your grandpa.
Green: *Calls* HI MISTER! I went to the mall and saw a cute denim skirt with flying tepigs on it, and it was SO adorable! AND THE SKIRT WAS PINK! Bye~!!!
Ruru: You even added extra stuff~! Your so sweet!<3 Next dares are by Glilasi

I dare Crystal to be handcuffed to Gold for two chapters.

Emerald had to fist fight a dexholders of his choice

BLACK AND WHITE GANG UP ON N AND TAKE HIM DOWN FOR GOOD!

Techno: This chapter is almost done, and they are dead, so we'll handcuff MangaQuest together for the next two chapters.
Me: Emerald, who do you want to fight?
Emerald: Um... X?

§Fight!§

Honey: A~nd, Emerald throws the first punch!
Icy: But X dodges and delivers a Roundhouse kick to Emerald!
Ruru: Not a very good move concise ring Emerald is so tiny. He missed him be there feet!
Techno: And Emerald jumps on his back! But oh, what's this?
Me: X falls backwards squashing Emerald!
Emerald: X(
Honey: 1... 2... 3... And X is the winner!
Icy: Time for Black and White vs N!
Ruru: Goog thing we put him in the dungeon.

§Battle II START!§

Techno: White Drop Kicks N as Black heads to the armory!
Me: Is that a Flame Thrower?!
Icy: And an Ak-47.
Honey: But he's gonna burn the place down!
Ruru: White grabs the Flame Thrower and somehow turns N into a statue...
Techno: Black takes the Ak-47 and destroys the statue!
Me: And now he eats the dust from the statue...
Honey: Black and White wins!
Ruru: And Gold and Crys are already dead so they'll be cuffed for the next two chapters.
Icy: Next set is by yane1086

I dare all the dexholders to say their crush and kiss them. If they don't have one they have to jump into an active volcano, and if they don't want to they have to go in a room with their biggest fear for ten minutes

Red: Yellow. *Kisses*
Yellow: •/////////////•
Green: Blue.
Ruru: Well, she's dead so into the volcano you go.
Green: X(
Silver: Lyra.
Techno: She can't be here either, so just jump into the volcano.
Silver: X)
Me: Crys and Gold are already dead...
Ruby: Sapphire *Kisses*
Sapphire: •///• *Punches*
Honey: Emerald is dead already. And he's alone anyways.
Platinum: Dia. *Jumps in volcano* X(
Pearl: No one. *Jumps in volcano* X(
White: Black. *Kisses*
Both: •//////////•
X: Y. *Jumps* X(
Icy: And that makes nine dead, fifteen living.
Ruru: And now for my dares.

I dare all the everyone to venture through the underworld. Two "lucky" victims get to rot there. I also dare for a super evil demonic sword to knock everyone into the lava pit and rooms 280 & 284. Happy  sufferings! NOT!

Icy: Wow...
Honey: It this real?
Me: Yeah... Every part of that except the last... There's only one place we'll find those...
Icy, Honey, and I: The basement... *Shakes in terror*
Ruru and Techno: What's so scary about the basement?
Me: You see, while this building may be confusing (To outsiders) with its maze-like floors, the levels of the building are organized.
Honey: The top level is where it's impossible to die.
Icy: We are on level three, where it's practically possible to survive. Level two is about a two-and-a-half out of ten survival rate, while level one is a one in ten survival rate.
Me: Whereas, in the basement, unless you know your way around, you will most likely die.
Honey: the second basement you do die, but there's no known way to get there or how it got there. Now let's go!

§Underworld§

Icy: Welcome to the underworld. Do not touch anything or you will be taken.
Ruru: Well, this place is dark.
Techno: Yup... Thanks for daring this, Ruru.
Ruby: What's that? *Pokes weird flower and gets attacked by monster and taken to giant castle*
Me: That is why we said not to touch anything.
Icy: *Shoves Sapphire into garden*
Sapphire: *Taken by evil fairy-looking thing*
Icy: Now we can leave!:)

§Back at The Building§

Evil Sword: *Divides people into lava pit, and rooms 280 and 284*

§Room 280§

Ruru: Did the sword just divide us hostesses into one room and Pokespe into the other two rooms?
Techno: It seems that way. I'm just glad we got the balloon room.
Honey: *Shaking* It's the worst thing ever!!! *Looks at Techno* YOUR FAULTY IF YOUR OKAY WITH THIS!!!

§Room 284§

Cheren: *Whispers* Remember to be quiet.
Red: *Normally* Why?
Clowns: ???
People in room: ...
Clowns: !!!
Green: RED, YOU $&#%!
Sapphire: WHA'D YA DO THAT FOR?! WE'RE GONNA BE KILLED!!!
Black: We're screwed.
Sound Effects: *BOOM!* *CRASH!* *SHINK!* *Glass shatter* *High Pitched Girl Scream*
Cheren: X(
Red: X(
Green: X(
Sapphire: X(
Black: X(

§Lava Pit§

Bianca: X(
Yellow: X(
Silver: X(
Ruby: X(
White: X(

§Main Room§

Me: We~ll~, that went well.
Icy: Although we can't really do the rest of the dares commented now.
Ruru: Not without the Pokespe Crew.
Techno: So if you had dared commented that hasn't been done they will be done in the next chapter.
Me: We really need a name for this building, so if you have an idea, feel free to comment it along with dares. This huge building with doors leading to hallways that have doors leading to stairs leading to more doors with floors layered by chances of dying needs a name.
Other Hostesses: ...
Honey: Anyways~, IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe or Fairy Tail. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 896 51
13 year old Sapphire has been living a life of secrets and no independence. The secrets are known to her and her Pokemon, her ability to talk with th...
6.2K 142 45
Welcome to my book where the pokemon characters play truth or dare ~ Edit: (πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš+πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πšπšœ!) 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ π™Ύπš†π™½ 𝙰�...
21K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
18.7K 284 48
A re-writing of Mystery Dungeon, this story is about a timid Riolu who meets a badly-wounded Eevee and a shy Chikorita who give him the courage to co...