Alone (Werewolf Story)

By unikitty9

At our orphanage, when you turn 16 you 'graduate.' This pretty much means that the leaders think you can take... More

Prologue
1-Moving In
2-School
3-Mark
4-Falling Down
5-French
6-I Like Him Too
7-Backpack
8-Hike
9-Blood
Author's Note
10-School
11- AWAITING THE DAY I BECOME QUEEN
12-Summer
13-Turn Right
14-Annabelle
15-TV Room
16-AVENGERS!!!!
17-Rogue
18-Mate
19-HOT DYLAN
20-Pain Can Bring Strength
21-More Reading
22-Vampires
23-What It Feels Like To Feel
24-Scarlet
25-Trust The Enemy
26- When
To Make Up For My Evils
28- Annabelle
Epilogue
Annabelle
Author's Note

27- Aftermath

2.5K 123 3
By unikitty9

The battle ended later on. The loss on the other side was horrible. The pack stooped to killing every single vampire left. Except for Scarlet, of course.

I walked outside, waiting as all of the injured werewolves came. It seemed that every werewolf had at least some injuries.

One by one I looked for him.

"Mark!" I called out, seeing him hobbling over in his human form. He smiled, and I leaned in for a hug. But before I could, I realized that he had a blood stain on his shirt. I lifted it up, checking out what looked like a big scratch. The cold eyes returned.

"It's fine." he said quietly. I shook my head and dragged him back to the bathroom. I wasn't a professional but the nurse was helping out Dylan and that was higher priority apparently.

However, there were other things on my mind.

I grabbed a towel and started to clean his wound, eyes closed off. "What is it?" Mark asked.

I looked up at him intensely. How to word this...

"How did you know that I wasn't human. I mean, the rest of the pack doesn't know. They'd all think I was dangerous." I asked, rambling on at the end.

"I was tipped off by a vampire." he replied, looking at me seriously. I was out of words. I thought vampires and werewolves were like, enemies.

"But aren't vampires and werewolves enemies?" I asked, completely confused. Why would he listen to a vampire who just came to give him strange information.

"That's not the right question." he replied, looking at me hesitantly.

"Who told you?" I asked, and then he smiled a little bit.

"Melissa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 74.3K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
467K 9K 31
Rosaline Black was a normal sixteen year old teen with the exception of being an orphan. Her father died unexpectedly to her and Rosie was now moving...
170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...