Suki Kirai (Lenka x Rinto)

By RinShippingStories

Rinto, a regular student just getting on with his day as a normal teen boy crushing on his crush Rin, until t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Suki Kirai Times ~After The Tragedy~ is out!

My Art Description

50 1 0
By RinShippingStories

Sorry, I know you guy are excited (or maybe not) BUT I just want to make sure, that..

Meanwhile throughout the chapters, you'll see that I have drawn a art for each of them (above the chapter numbers)

I also drew the cover for the book! Here's one example of art above.

And if you guys want to see more of my art or take a closer look at my art, please visit my deviantart page:

http://htfanimevocagirl.deviantart.com

Yes, my deviantArt username is HtfAnime VocaGirl.

I thought I'd be more creative with my writing by drawing an art and putting it on the top for you guys to see!

I can't believe I had made such a great idea!

-Rin Shipping Stories! xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 341 17
Rin, a 15 years old girl, lives with her classmate Len, of which she has a crush on. One day the girl, in an attempt to wake him up, commits a rushed...
2.8K 116 13
γ€Štext fic》 ❝he's a pervert. how can I possibly like him?❞ Kagamine Rin and Len's story inspired by Honeywork's "Suki Kirai" song.
10.4K 761 49
Miku is always ignored. At home her brother and father don't acknowledge her unless they want something. At school she has learned over the years to...
3.6K 144 12
The introvert, Len Kagamine is the cutest guy in school, but at the same time the so-called playboy. That's what the others gossiped about him but he...