Can I Love You? [BTS's Jungko...

By ID_papapamparam

Rael just an ordinary girl who want to spent her holiday in South Korea. But then, what happen if you t the s... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Excuse Me
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
TING !
Chapter 25
🎄🎄🎄🎄
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

CHAPTER 19

25 0 0
By ID_papapamparam

Don't tell me Jungkook will kiss me.

Rael close her eyes and then...

"Rael noona."

That voice make Jungkook pulled his body just before he kissed Rael. Rael then looked to know where is the voice come from and she saw Jihyuk. Oh this kid. Jihyuk with his innocent face just stood not far from where Jungkook and Rael seat.

"Ji...Jihyuki~ you awake?" Rael who know her face still red stood up from her seat and walked toward Jihyuk. Rael knelt down to adjust her height with Jihyuk. "Why Jihyuk?"

Jihyuk pointing towards Jungkook that are still seat while his face looks red.

"Are you sick hyung?"

Jungkook look shocked and then look at Jihyuk.

"Hyung? Sick? Wae?"

"Your face look so...red? Do hyung get a fever?"

Jungkook then touched his face and stood up from his seat. "I..I am not Jihyukya. I just... feel a little bit.. hot."

"So, Rael noona feel hot too? Noona's face look exactly like hyung. I mean, so red."

Rael touched her face while Jungkook immediately went to the living room to wake Chanyoung and others member up. Jungkook wake Rapmon up using his feet.

"Hyung, wake up. We have to go back. Please wake up the others." Jungkook then walked toward the bathroom was located next to the living room. In the bathroom, Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror.

"Yah Jungkook! What was that ha? Kiss her? You must be crazy." Jungkook talking to his reflection in the mirror and banging his head. What will happen after this?

Chanyeong, Bona, Jihyuk, Rael and BTS members go to the door.

"I think I can sleep well now. When I know that Rael is your manager guys, just for awhile, I felt secure. Sorry to give you some..what can I say..troublemaker?" Chanyeong said and looked at BTS members.

"Aniyo oppa. You have to take a rest more so you can feel batter." Rael said and then smile.

"Ah ne~ I know you can handle them. And thanks for the food."

"Ne."

Jihyuk then walked toward Rael and hugged her.

"Noona~ can you come again?"

"If I have a time, I will come again." Rael looked at Jihyuk and patted his head gently. Jihyuk pulled his body and waved toward them. Chanyeong and Bona too.

Rael and BTS members walked down the stairs. While walked down the stairs, Rael and Jungkook not speak at all. There was a akward aura among them. Suga who feel it stared at them.

"Oh..but the way, while we were sleep, what are you doing Jungkook?" Suga asked and make Jungkook stopped as well as Rael. But then Rael stepped over the other so now she was in front of them.

"Noona, why are you in hurry?" Jimin asked. Rael turned around.

"I just..remember that I have..em..something to do. I have to go now. See you." Rael waved her hand and turned around to walk quickly toward the entrance door. After Rael disappeared from their sight, they all look towards Jungkook.

"Wh..why? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Explain. You did something to her, right?" Suga crossed his arms across his chest.

"I...I did not do anything wrong. I think. Em.. I asked her if she had a boyfriend."

"And then?" Jhope walked and stood beside Jungkook.

"She said she does not had a boyfriend."

"Em..congratulations for you then. Up here there is nothing wrong. Then after you know she does not had a boyfriend, what are you doing?" Suga asked.

Jungkook looked at Suga because of his question and looked at the others. He puts his head down. After a long sigh, Jungkook lifted up his head.

"Just said that...I made her think I was weird. Yes, maybe." Jungkook then stepped through his hyungs and walked out of the apartment building. The other members are still silent thinking about what happened between Jungkook and Rael.

"Hyung, I am really sure there is something happened between them. Or..." V stopped and make the others looked at him. "He already told Rael noona that he love her?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind tonight was fresh. Rael decided to walked for a while before going back to her apartment because she still thinking about what Jungkook done earlier. Jungkook tried to kiss me? Impossible. No. He must have an idol girlfriend but he never say it in public. But Chanyeong oppa...seems like Jungkook don't have a girlfriend because oppa would definitely say the name of his girlfriend when he saw me earlier. Or maybe not. And he already told me that he doesn't had a girlfriend. Should I belive him? Ah... ottokhae? Rael banging her head.

"Why are you thinking Rael?"

Some people who pass by give her a strange look. They may asked who is this woman talking to? Why this woman keep banging her head? Oh whatever.

Rael arrived at the Han River. Somehow she felt this place was the right for her to be alone. Rael sat down and took out her phone and headset from her bag. After put the headset in her ears, Rael chosed the song that whe want to hear. There is one playlist but she dont want to hear that for now. Jungkook's song. And then she decide to play all the song randomly. There is so many think on her head now so..yeah.

Fly me to the moon
And let me, play among the stars
...

The song perfectly suited now. The moon so beautiful and the sky as well. Rael closed her eyes and leaned her back on the bench.

After 3 songs, the next song make Rael opened her eyes and intends to change the song. But even if she wanted, but her heart said no. Rael just smiled.

"Of course Rael. If you don't want to hear this song you have to delete it. But you know you can't, right?"

Rael leaned her back again, close her eyes. A song she heard was the song belongs to Jungkook. Passion. Suddenly someone pulled the headset that make Rael opened her eyes and see who is the person that bothered her.

"Jisung?! What are you doing here?" Rael straightened her body. Jisung wear hoodie and black snapblack. David took a seat next to her.

"Why? This place is yours?"

"No. But what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to get some fresh air and see the moon. They said, tonight the moon look so beautiful and they were right."

"Ah~ yes, you need a fresh air. Look at your face. Like someone who had not sleep for three days. Oh! You look so ugly right now."

"Eventhough you said I am ugly but there are so many woman still want me." Jisung closer his face toward Rael.

"Ah whatever."

Jisung then pulled his head and leaned his back on the bench. "And while enjoying the fresh air, suddenly I saw a figure that looks like someone that I know. But that make me wonder is, why are you smiled with yourself?"

"Me?! When?"

"A few minutes ago."

"Ah, I am just listening to the song." Rael putted the headset in her ear back.

"What kind of song that make you smile like a crazy people?" Jisung tried to pull the headset but Rael hit his hand.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" David rubbed his hand because seem like Rael just hit him a little bit hard.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to listen the song that you hear. Looks like the song so good."

"No, you can't. For this one, you can't."

"Waeyo?"

"This...this song belongs to someone. That person gave it to me and I promise not to let the others hear it."

"Including me, your bestfriend?"

"I am sorry Jisung." Rael puts her head down. Jisung who saw it touched Rael's head and patted it gently.

"Okay, I understand. Everyone must have something very precious to them." Jisung took his hand and then looked at the sky.

"Thank you Jisung." Rael said.

Some minutes has passed, Jisung who enjoy the beautiful moon felt something on his shoulder. Jisung glanced to his side and found Rael just sleep. Jisung smiled and looked back at the moon. While Jisung enjoyed the night view and Rael sleep, someone was looking at both of then. Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI EVERYONE~

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE T.T

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL NOT MAD AT ME huhuhu :'(

AND I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT DISAPPOINTING YOU GUYS -.-"

I WILL WORK HARDER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

Dont forget to vote and comment :)

Sorry for the strange grammar and wrong spelling.

~papapamparam~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 142 20
Victoria had a crush on Jeon Jungkook of BTS since debut. Now she and her growing idol group live in the same apartment building as the World Famous...
10.5K 478 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
231K 7.6K 61
i just an imagine my self and my bestfriend to be BTS princess who lives with them in the dorm and joins their MVs and shows. just read it and imagin...
3.1K 65 12
A young Canadian photographer makes the bold choice to move to Seoul for work after she is offered a job. Her new company has made a condition where...