Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 36

992 87 123
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV

I hate this game. I may drink beer but the taste of whiskey is absolutely horrible. After a couple of rounds playing Truth In A Shot, I got a little lightheaded. Not drunk.

Rob, Zach, Alex, Austin and Sarah were flat out drunk. While I sat here, not effected by the whiskey shots.

"Flick it Austin .." Alex said as Austin leaned over the table and flicked the arrow. A smile plastered on his face.

I didn't notice I was staring for too long until Austin turned his head and caught me staring.

"Take a picture love ..." He leans closer and not only his cologne intoxicated my lungs but the whiskey scent too. It smelled funky so I held my beater.

"It last longer ..." He whispers close to my ear. That smirked turned into a wide smile as he leaned away.

I released my breathe I was holding in and felt my heart beat louder. I shook my head as we all stared at the black arrow spinning continuously.

It started losing its speed as it was coming around to my side of the table. Luckily it landed on Zach who was sitting right next to me. I exhaled happily and took gander at Zach.

He slouched in his chair as if the whiskey had took over him, his head jolts up slowly as Rob reminded him that he has to ask Austin a question.

"Oh yeah. Right." Zach exhales as he places his elbows on the table and sits up straight. His tattoos completely visible.

The first thing I thought of was Austin and his tattoo. The one that he always covers up but I know it's there.

"When are you going to get a new tattoo with me?" Zach questioned as I quickly turned my head to face Austin.

Austin's cheeks red due to the amount of whiskey he's had, his eyes wide and a shot glass filled with the alcohol in front of him.

He gulped and suddenly placed the tiny glass on his lips and tilted his head back quickly. Causing the liquid to shot back into his throat.

His eyes squinted and lips pursed as if he tasted the most sweetest thing on earth. Austin slammed the empty glass on the table and let out a loud groan. He glances at me but then quickly looks away and then licks his lips slowly.

"Not any time soon Zach ..." Austin leans over and looks at Zach as I keep my eyes on Austin.

"One is satisfying .." Austin's eyes shifted to mine as he says that softly with a smile. For some reason, I felt like he was talking about something else besides the tattoo.

I was about to ask him what his tattoo is but he interrupted by saying "go Bea .. It's your turn." I inhaled and looked at the arrow board with so much hate.

I flicked it and as while it was spinning, I filled my shot glass with the whiskey. Thinking about how I'm not affected by it unlike Alex and Sarah who were laughing the whole time.

Everyone watched the arrow slow down and stop at Robert. He stood up and raised his hands to the sky and said "yes finally." As if he wanted to ask me a question for the longest time.

This must be good. I thought while drinking the shot glass and placing the empty glass on the table. My head light and senses more aware.

"I got a good one, Beana." Roberts words slurred but I can make out what he said. I smirked and ordered "shoot."

He nodded his head and sat back down. His elbows on the table pointing to me as he speaks.

"If you could .." He pointed to me with one of those smiles. "Would you ever date Austin again?" He then pointed to Austin as I followed his finger.

Our eyes met and I felt the goosebumps forming on my forearm. In my head I immediately answered the question. Yes.

But what about the whole going away and working on yourself, Bea? I asked myself and started second guessing.

With the heavy air surrounding me, I turned and looked at Robert. His eyebrows raised and a smile so wide I began to like this game.

"No rob. I wouldn't." I truthfully answered as his smile weakened. His eyes shifted over to Austin. I didn't want to see Austin's sad face so I kept looking forward.

"My turn !" Zach shouted saving everyone from this awkward situation. I looked down and deep down inside I felt sad for saying that but it's tell truth.

Im sticking to what I'm saying and I'm going to work on myself, even if it's leaving the country and doing it. I will do it. 

While sitting back and watching the game go on, I started thinking of what I'm going to do after college.

Go to Florida for your 4 years. My mind thought as I shook my head in ridiculousness.

How am I going to focus on school if Austin and I live in the same state? How am I going to take time off for myself if Austin knows where I'm going to college? It won't work out.

I played with my shot glass as I thought about Austin and the rain kiss. How he still cares for me and wants me back but I don't know about the whole thing.

I would take him back but school is a problem. Knowing me I would be more worried about Austin then tests or homework. Basically I don't want to be with Austin because not only would I not focus on school but I'll be constantly distracted. 

I exhaled and looked up and noticed that it was Alex's turn. Austin's next. I looked up at the sky and admired the clear blue day. No clouds just the beautiful sky and bright sunshine.

I then looked down and observed Zach's tattoos. He's gotten more since last year. Zach would show his tattoos on twitter and Instagram. But seeing it in person is unbelievable. 5 years ago, I wouldn't picture him with tattoos. Same thing goes with Robert ... and now Austin?

I still want to know what that tattoo means and what it sa-

"Bea." Austin spoke catching my attention as everyone was looking at me. I said what and looked at the arrow board. The arrow pointing directly to me as I look up.

"Whose turn is it?" I asked as everyone's eyes shifted to the kid beside me. Not Zach but Austin.

Out of the silence I feel him lean in and whisper playfully "ask me a question Beana." A hidden smile appeared on my face as I just thought of the perfect question.

"The tattoo that you have right above your hip bone ..." I turned my head and watch him fill the glass with whiskey.

"... What does it say?" I ask as he lifts the tiny cup up and drinks the whiskey as fast as he can. He slams the cup down on the table and releases a soft moan.

As he licks his lips he turns his head my direction and our eyes meet for the billionth time. His hazel orbs staring into mine as I waited for his answer.

It probably says Memas name or Mahomies in cursive or something.

With his hazel eyes staring at me and a wide smile appearing out of nowhere, he says "the tattoo says Gonna."

My smile fades as I started laughing. "You're joking right?" I ask again but he looked at me with a serious expression.

"If you don't believe me, look." He then stood up, lifted his shirt and pushed his pants down a little bit revealing the tattoo I always wanted to know about.

And there it was. The cursive Gonna tattoo.

So recently I've been in the hospital because I had an asthma attack. It's okay guys, I'm okay. But after going to the hospital I learned a thing or two.

1) asmtha sucks and
2) I almost died.

The doctor said that my throat was so swollen than it started closing, causing me not to breathe. I don't know why I got it now, it's fall but I almost died guys.

I am sorry for not updating. And with my near death experience I gift you this lovely chapter. :)

I saw the light guys. Just kidding no I didn't XD but still I would've missed you guys if I did die :')

Do you guys have any asthma stories? Do you guys have asthma like me? Tell me :)

But anyways what do you guys think of this chapter ?????? You finally know what the tattoo is !!! HAHAHAHA I love austin.

Vote and I'll make chapter 37 ! Oooo and comment because I need some motivation rn :)

Love you guys ❤️❤️

❤️-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...
46.5K 1.3K 34
Alexa Henderson is a 16 year old girl. She and her best friends Brooke Payne, and Nathalie West want to move to San Antonio Texas. Their dreams come...
2.6K 240 23
Victoria Adams from a small town in Texas. Kerrville, Texas. Spring Break has arrived and the Adams family will be visiting Victoria and Annabelle's...