Magcon one-shots

By YouTubebaess

Tell me what couple you would like to see together. Otps? More

Jolinsky
Haaron
Shaylor

Shaylor

91 2 0
By YouTubebaess

"What?" I asked Shawn looking through the tumblr tag. I know I shouldn't, but I was bored and wanted to see peoples thoughts. Shawn smiled putting his head on my shoulder.
"You know Tay, please?" Shawn begged with a smile. I couldn't say no, so I laid down, as Shawn laid beside me. I heard the door open, as I looked up.
"Its your mom shawn," I said kissing his forehead.
Shawn blushed looking away, as I kissed his lips. Taking his hands into mine I kissed them. Shawn took his shirt off with a smile.
"Boys!" I heard his mom yell. I smiled, but took my shirt off. I heard Shawns door open followed by a shriek.
"What the...?" His mom trailed off then smiling, I groaned not wanting to get up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
462K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...