rowan+peyton=love

By lizethmartinez001

Peyton and rowan get married More

Peyton asked Rowan

153 4 0
By lizethmartinez001

Chapter 1

Rowan's POV:
I was getting ready for Peyton's party and I texted Sabrina.
~~~~text conversation ~~~~
S=Sabrina
R=Rowan

R= hey I need help getting ready can you come over

S= yes be there in 10 minutes see ya

R= thanks see ya soon.
~~~~end of phone conversation ~~~~

Finally Sabrina was here and she had a pretty dress and heels in her hands she gave it to me. "Go put it on hurry up" she said, I got into the bathroom and got dressed up. I got out and Sabrina did my hair and makeup when she was done I looked in the mirror and I look amazing. We got in my car and I started the engine and we drove off. When we got to the party we got out of the car and went inside Sabrina went to find Bradley and I went to find Peyton. When I saw him I snuck up behind him and scared him "hey" I said, he jumped and he turned to look at me and smiled "you look beautiful Rowan" he said, "thank you" I said. We finally excused ourselves and went inside to dance and he took my hand and dragged me outside " Rowan I have known you for a long time and I'd like to ask you something very important" Peyton said. "Peyton please ask me fast I need to go talk to Sabrina about something important too" I said " OK willyouRowanElenorBlanchardMarryMe" he said really fast. "Peyton slow down I can't understand a word your saying" I said to him " Rowan Eleanor Blanchard would you do me the biggest favor of marrying me" he said. I stood there shocked and Peyton was waiting for an answer so I said " yes yes a million times yes" he grabbed me and spun me around. We went inside and went up on stage " OK everyone listen up OK we have some good news Rowan and I are getting married." We then kiss and everyone goes "awww"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
769K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...