BOOK OF JOKES

Od lord_iko

Hey guys this is my first book. I would really appreciate it if you vote and comment what you feel about the... Více

TO DO LIST
BRAIN
ATTITUDE
TEMPER
Q AND A
GREATNESS
LAZY
Abc
Ugly
Question
ELEPHANT and the CAMEL
Slow food
SCHOOL LIFE
HAT
Untitled Part 15
sponge bob
Plane crash
Mattew 7:7
Plane crash
brown eyes
how smart can you be
weighting machine
ABC

Mattew 7:7

11 2 0
Od lord_iko

Seun finished work on Friday last week 29th, July this year and decided to give any lady that came his way a lift. After the 2nd turn from his office along Ikorodu expressway, he saw a catholic sister and gave her a lift.

While they were going he did not know how to start a conversation with her, therefore, he placed his hand on her laps pretending if it was a gear stick.

The sister softly said Mathew 7:7', he quickly removed his hand, and resume concentrating on his driving.

He attempted it the 2nd and 3rd time, and each time, she repeated, Mathew 7:7'. When the sister got to her destination, she opened the door and said to the man, 'Youngman, the problem with you is that you don't read your Bible.

When Seun got home, he opened his Bible to MATHEW 7:7 which reads "ask and it shall be given". He nearly cried.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8K 127 8
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
69.5K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
169K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...