Ulquiorra and Orihime {Love S...

By Orihime_Inoue4

This story is about Ulquiorra and Orihime. Soon they had a daughter name rose and when she turned 16 things... More

Orihime and Ulquiorra part 1
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 2
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 3
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 4
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 5
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 6
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 7
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 8
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 9
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 10
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 11
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 12
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 13
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 14
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 15
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 16
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 17
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 18
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 19
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 20
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 21
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 22
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 23
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 24
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 25
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 26
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 27
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 28
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 29
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 30
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 31
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 33
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 34
{Halloween Special}
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 35
Happy Birthday Ulquiorra!
Orihime and Ulquiorra part 36
❄Merry Christmas!❄
Orihime and Ulquiorra final part

Orihime and Ulquiorra part 32

230 12 0
By Orihime_Inoue4

Rose opened a portal and waved at her family saying bye. The portal closed and she was at the world of the living, she looked around and started walking. When rose saw something in a dark place she was curious, she walked into the alleyway.
Aizen said "hello rose" in a creepy way. Rose said "w-who's there?" And aizen came out to show himself and said "I did" with a smirk. Rose looked at him and said "uh w-who are you?" Aizen walked a couple of steps to her and said "I am aizen". Rose bent down and tried to look up at him, she was thinking "d-damn what the hell is going on?". Aizen smirked and turned off his spiritual pressure, helping rose up. Rose back away a little then she bumped into someone, she looked behind her and it was a tall man with silver hair, eyes closed, and with a grin. She said "w-who are you?" The man looked at her and said "I am gin". Since gin was behind her, aizen walked towards rose and went to whisper in her ear saying "rose come join me, we can rule the world together you can become queen" with a smirk on his face. Rose was scared and said "n-no I don't want to, leave me alone!", Rose pointed at aizen and fire a cero at him. Before the cero can hit aizen he used his hand to block it and smirked saying "rose you can't hurt me I am god and I need your help to achieve my goals to rule the world, I'll kill your family if you don't join me".
Rose eyes widen and looks down saying "i-i'll join you, just don't hurt my family please". Aizen smirked and said "good, betray me and I'll kill you". Gin opened a portal to las noches, they all stepped in and it closed. Soon they were back and they were at a palace, rose asked aizen "w-where are we?" Aizen looked at rose and said "we are in huceo mundo, you were born here, your in my thrown room." Rose looked right to left and sighed saying "oh okay..."

Sorry if I haven't been updating been busy and sorry if this is short I'm trying to think of more ideas for the story, well I hope you liked it byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 391 38
First story hope you guys like it ------------------------------------------- Rose was a normal girl... That is until one day coming home from school...
1.5M 44.7K 35
Hi my name is Katelyn. I'm 17 years old and live in a world were the supernaturals rule the world. There is the Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves...
9K 152 11
Orihime wants to destroy the Hogyoku, but has no idea it will kill all the Arrancar it has created. When she does find out, she's torn between saving...
82.7K 831 8
Gin has die after he fail to kill aizen but he was give a second chance to change his life he was send into earthland where they are people abl...