Snippets

By Hobnails

Snippets is a collection of random short stories and anecdotes that is not bound to any genre and written to... More

New Delhi is France
War in Iraq
Anyone For Boating?
The Key To Christmas
A Rare Phenomenon.
Heaven Welcomes Sea-Pilots!
The Golden Legacy
John Burden's Cigars
The Run Ashore
Season Ticket Holders
A 'Loving' Gift
Beware of a Car Park Scam - Maybe?
'You Can Make Somebody Buy Your Book!'
Season Ticket Holders
The Twig
Pillars of Shame!
Malaysia Day in Sandakan
About Adverbs!
Tense Vibrations
It Happened in Iceland.
If I Could Have That Time Again!
ATLANTIC STORM
'Natural Gas'
Green Fees
Evelyn
The Old Farm Café
Frank Fraser Is Back!
It's Hell to be Old!

Snippets

2.8K 20 21
By Hobnails

Snippets is another name for bits and pieces.    Snippets here on wattpad will be my collection of bits and pieces of stories that I write from time to time about anything and across most genres.

My apologies if you expect to find Fan-Fiction, Werewolves or Vampires because they will not be here. I will leave those stories to my younger contemporaries here on Wattpad who are so much more talented than me in producing work in those genres.

I will use Snippets to publish my attempts to write in unfamliliar genres.  They will be for a mature audience and will contain on occasion the rich language and experiences of life in the raw. 

It was Oscar Wilde who first observed that 'the best way to deal with temptation was to yield to it.'

And in these stories I will yield to to the temptation to write the stories I wish to write.  I hope you find them interesting and entertaining.

My grateful thanks to Palpita for the great cover design!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 1
A young woman in love trying to find her loved one gets tossed in many situations including sad and violent situations. She struggles to stay alive i...
3 0 10
A comedy story of a young girl, aware that she is trapped in a horror book, but she is not stupid. And argues with a certain narrator. TW: [Mature La...
30.4K 105 38
Skunk tf Stories Collection
80.7K 3.8K 67
READ my SHORTS! ('cos eating them isn't very tasty) - A collection of very short stories, micro-fiction, one-shots, drabbles, flash-fiction and other...