On Tour With My Idols?!?

By NiallsBbyAshtonsDrum

Ashley is just a normal teenage American girl...Or so she thought. What will happen when she goes backstage a... More

Skool Sucks
Concerts and Pizza
WHAT?!?
Surprise
Simon Said What?
Concert Day
Awkward
Youre Dead
Ready To Go
Arriving in London
Truth or Dare
Tattoo Shop
Prank War
Author's note
First Prank
Are we in Neverland?
Girls Day
Nando's and a new Friend
Movie Night
Authors Note
Doughnuts, coke, and what??
I Like Pickles
Swimming
Lou, Lux, and Dancing
prank night
WAKE UP
Ships
DATE?!?!
Boys, shirts, and broken best friends
Character Ask
Character Answers
Need a bigger couch
Pizza Theives
Dress shopping
Queen
Prom
Happiest Place on Earth
GIRLFRIEND?!?!?
Pizza, Roller Coasters, and Castles
Unicorn Man
Confessions
Surprise...
No Joke
Problems
Tour Pet
Gift Shopping
Our Christmas
Authors Note
My Post-Tour Life

Mysteries Explained

468 19 0
By NiallsBbyAshtonsDrum

The more I thought the more things started to bother me. I was with Niall most of the night we were at the bar, maybe he will remember something.

Oh crap... What if Niall is the dad?

I walked towards the door so I could go talk to him and see what he remembers.

"Where are you going?" Michael asked me.

"To go talk to Niall. Don't tell anybody but I think something might have happened that night we all went out." I said with a sigh and Michael chuckled a little.

"Don't worry Ashley, nothing happened. When we were at the bar some guy tried to take advantage of you but I saw and I beat the crap out of him. After that I gathered everyone up and we left. When we got back here you were really drunk so I went to the bus and came back with Ashton and we carried you inside and got you to bed." Michael explained.

I hugged him. "Thanks so much Mikey! I was worried I did something stupid."

Michael chuckled again. "Trust me, you didn't. Ashton tried to get you changed into pajamas and you slapped him and yelled 'No don't touch me! I have a boyfriend! Leave me alone!' It was pretty funny."

"Poor Ashton."

"Yeah. You kicked him in the balls too!" Michael said with a laugh. "But I have never seen him happier than he was then. He was in pain, but he was happy."

"Ashley come here!" Ashton yelled from the living area.

"I'm coming!" I said and walk to him.

"Come sit with me" he said and wrapped his arms around me after I sat down.

"You guys still have to tell Louis." Calum said.

"Noooo! Boo that idea. Louis doesn't need to know!" I said as I rested my head on Ashton's shoulder.

Ashton giggled "You know he will find out eventually right?"

"I know. I just don't want to be there when he does..." I said and Ashton kissed my cheek.

"A public place would be best." I said as I picked up my phone and called Louis.

"Hey sis!" Louis said as he answered the phone.

"Hey Boo bear! Can you and the others meet us at Nando's in about three hours? I need to tell you something." I said.

"Sure. And don't call me that!" Louis whined as he hung up the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.1K 23
Ashley is a girl with a troubled past. Boys using her, abusing her, and making fun of her. She feels that she'll never fall in love. But what happens...
11.8K 282 19
Ashley is a 17 year old that just moved to London. Then she met Harry and the other boys. Harry falls in love with her and he makes mistakes causing...
2.1K 17 20
Ashley was an average teenage girl, she hangs out with friends, is in the band and loves One direction. But her normal life changes when she goes to...
518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...